RemedySpot.com

HCV Update on treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm developing a routine that will work for me and the MMS.

I have a book by Buhner about hepatitis. He explains the liver cycles. The liver is up for digestion of food from 9 am to 9 pm.

It is down for maintenance from 9 pm to 9 am. The switch is flipped at 3 am and 3 pm. This means that eating your big meal at noon is a good practice. Not eating after 9 pm is crucial if you have liver damage. Almost every American has liver damage due to our toxic diet and environment.

With this in mind, I take MMS as soon after 9 pm as I can, based on taking it 2 hours after my dinner. Sometimes I eat later than other nights. I try to eat dinner and be done eating by 8 pm. Ideally would be better earlier, I know. Then I take the MMS usually around 10 pm. I wait three hours and take another dose. Sometimes I end up sleeping through the 1 am dose and so I've been taking it around 7 am and sleeping another couple hours. I am not sure if my body will let me, but I would like to try for 3 15 drop doses, at 10 pm, 1 am, and 4 am.

Then during the day, make sure I drink lots of good water, take my supplements, and eat a good balanced diet, exercise and get some sunshine every day.

This to me is like the Yin Yang balance. Use the night to kill the virus. Use the day to replenish and restore health and balance to the body.

Kathy