RemedySpot.com

Re: Morgellon's disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That sounds like some horrible stuff!!ct

http://www.mysanantonio.com/global-includes/printstory.jsp?path=/news/metro/stor\

ies/MYSA051106.morgellans.KENS.32030524.html

I saw this aticle today, and it mentioned Lyme disease. This has to be one

of the more bizzare things I've heard of, and I'm sure it's curable my means

other than antibiotics, it just hasn't been found by mainstream medicine

yet. Be sure to listen to the audio interview link on the RH side of the

page.

KerryAnn

http://www.cookingnt.com - updated yesterday

http://krankedyann.blogspot.com

----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.392 / Virus Database: 268.5.6/337 - Release Date: 5/11/2006

• 1 year later...

You can have her contact Overman’s

Healthy Choices in sburg,

OH.  Dr. Overman has done lengthy

research into Morgellons and has had great success using his protocol to help

get rid of the morgons and cellulose fibers.  330-276-4234

Ronda

[mailto:openingup@...]

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007

3:50 PM

qxci-english

Subject:

Morgellon's Disease

Hi,

I have a client that feel like she has

Morgellon's Disease.

From research it looks like

nanotechnology.

Has anyone had any experience with it?

If you have any suggestion I would

appreciate it.

Thanks

Dwight

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.I was the one asking about this.Thanks for the info.Lori

RRM <rmor67@...> wrote: some one ask about this ??

You can have her contact Overman’s Healthy Choices in sburg, OH. Dr.

Overman has done lengthy research into Morgellons and has had great success

using his protocol to help get rid of the morgons and cellulose fibers. 330-276-

Hi,

I have a client that feel like she has Morgellon's Disease.

From research it looks like nanotechnology.

Has anyone had any experience with it?

If you have any suggestion I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Dwight

---------------------------------

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

• 3 weeks later...

Ask Bowling to send you an article regarding Morgellon's Disease that I put together. I feel confident that I have identified what is happening and what causes it, but need someone else in the medical or biology field to help find a solution.Dwight <openingup@...> wrote: Hi, I have a client that feel like she has Morgellon's Disease. From research it looks like nanotechnology. Has anyone had any experience with it? If you have any suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks Dwight

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Dwight, Carol e-mailed me to forward this on to you regarding Morgellon's.CJ Hurtig <balance3wellness@...> wrote: Ask Bowling to send you an article regarding Morgellon's Disease that I put together. I feel confident that I have identified what is happening and what causes it, but need someone else in the medical or biology field to help find a solution.Dwight <openingup> wrote: Hi, I have a client that feel like she has Morgellon's Disease. From research it looks like nanotechnology. Has anyone had any experience with it? If you have any suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks Dwight oneSearch: Finally,

mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

• 3 months later...

that why computers have search features,sorry

[ ] Morgellon's disease

If I remember correctly, someone on this list has Morgellon’s disease. I don’t have time to go through the postings at the moment. If someone on this list has it and is using MMS with positive results, would they please email me privately sharing their experience? I have an acquaintance diagnosed with this.

Thank you

Kallie

Nadon michel

Thank you. I

didn’t know you could use a search feature for the messages on the list.

I would appreciate it if you would please instruct me how to use a search

feature in the message list? I only know about using google on the whole

internet. This will be a wonderful tool for me and I am sure others to learn.

I certainly

have already googled for Morgellon’s disease.

Thank you in

advance for your assistance.

Kallie

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008

5:39 AM

Subject: Re:

[ ] Morgellon's disease

that why computers have search features,sorry

[ ] Morgellon's disease

If I remember correctly, someone on

this list has Morgellon’s disease. I don’t have time to go

through the postings at the moment. If someone on this list has it and is

using MMS with positive results, would they please email me privately sharing

their experience? I have an acquaintance diagnosed with this.

Thank you

Kallie

Those of us who have done for a while forget how frustrating it can be to learn a new system.so heres what to do. / 1.Go to the group home page. 2.click on messages at the left of the page. 3.near the top of the page there is a box to type in the key word and a button that says search to click on. 4. Have fun. IN NCKallie <kmiller6234@...> wrote: Nadon michel Thank you. I didn’t know you could use a search feature for the messages on the list. I would appreciate it if you would please instruct me how to use a search feature in the message list? I only know about using google on the whole internet. This

will be a wonderful tool for me and I am sure others to learn. I certainly have already googled for Morgellon’s disease. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Kallie From: [mailto: ]

On Behalf Of nadon michelSent: Friday, January 04, 2008 5:39 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Morgellon's disease that why computers have search features,sorry [ ] Morgellon's disease If I remember correctly, someone on this list has Morgellon’s disease. I don’t have time to go through the postings at the moment. If someone on this list has it and is

using MMS with positive results, would they please email me privately sharing their experience? I have an acquaintance diagnosed with this. Thank you Kallie Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

you should also youtube for morgellons shocking stuff!

[ ] Morgellon's disease

If I remember correctly, someone on this list has Morgellon’s disease. I don’t have time to go through the postings at the moment. If someone on this list has it and is using MMS with positive results, would they please email me privately sharing their experience? I have an acquaintance diagnosed with this.

Thank you

Kallie

Hello

Thank you so

much for your kindness and compassion in teaching me how to search a

group list. I am a senior who has taught myself computers and still have

much to learn. Your email felt so much better than being just told to

search as I would never have asked the question about Morgellons if I had known

how to search a group. I am a fairly independent person and don’t

like to ask for help too much.

I have been on

for over five years and you have taught me a new skill and will

now save me a lot of time. I won’t have to bother list members in

the future.

I appreciate

your gift of time and energy.

Kallie

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008

10:00 AM

Subject: RE:

[ ] Morgellon's disease

Those of us who have done for a while forget how

frustrating it can be to learn a new system.so heres what to do.

/

1.Go to the group home page.

2.click on messages at the left of the page.

3.near the top of the page there is a box to type in the key word and a

button that says search to click on.

4. Have fun.

IN NC

• 4 weeks later...

Morgellons Defined Rense.com 12-5-7 Note - This is the most generally complete, current profile of Morgellons as we perceive and define it based on clinical lab data and extremely advanced research being done by a small group of heroic, brilliant private sector scientists and physicians. - Jeff Rense Morgellons Disease - Dec 2007 A communicable (nanotechnology triggered?) invasion of human tissues in the form of self-assembling, self-replicating visible tubes, colored fibers, wires, arrays with what seem to be sensors or 'antennae', and other visible configurations,

some carrying what may be genetically-altered and spliced DNA/RNA. These (nano-triggered) 'machines' thrive in alkaline ph conditions and use the body's bio-electric energy, its minerals and other unidentified elements for power. (People should *not* strive for an acidic ph - they should work for a normal pH of 7.5 +/-). There is some evidence suggesting these tiny machines possess their own internal 'batteries.' They are also believed to possibly be able to receive specific tuned microwave, EMF and ELF signals and information. To what end is not known. The symptoms vary from open skin lesions all over the body which do not scab normally, *never* become bacterially-infected and heal extremely slowly. The mental and neurological effects include brain fog, serious personality changes, fear, depression, physical coordination issues. Morgellons victims also suffer rapid spikes in body heat levels, severe

malaise, and chronic fatigue. It is established that Morgellons machines are commonly found in all body fluids and orifices; they have been found in bone joints, and are believed to routinely achieve full body systemic penetration. It is reported by nearly all afflicted that Morgellons machines seem to have some kind of hive or 'group intelligence.' Communicability appears to be possible and probable through all normal bacterial or viral vectors. Since they can withstand temperatures in excess of 1400 F, routine sterilization of medical/dental reusable medical equipment and instruments is moot. It has been shown there are differences in There is also substantial evidence linking Chemtrail aerosol fibers to Morgellons fibers although proof of transmission through aerial spraying remains anecdotal.richard bowling <r_bowl@...> wrote: Dwight, Carol e-mailed me to forward this on to you regarding Morgellon's.CJ Hurtig <balance3wellness > wrote: Ask Bowling to send you an article regarding Morgellon's Disease that I put together. I feel confident that I have identified what is happening and what causes it, but need someone else in the medical or biology field to help find a solution.Dwight <openingup> wrote: Hi, I have a client that feel like she has Morgellon's Disease. From research it looks like nanotechnology. Has anyone had any experience with it? If you have any suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks Dwight oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.