RemedySpot.com

One method of muscle testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, here's one way I like because it only uses one hand, which allows you to hold something in the other hand, and no need to hold something up to your chest in the store (where people look at you weird :-). It's what I use all the time now. I call it scissors, though it may be called something else.

You do have to teach your body to give you a response, no matter which method you choose--body sway, sticky hand, dowsing, etc. This lets your body know what you expect for answers.

For scissors, take your first two fingers and cross the middle one over the first, like you are giving the sign for good luck. Hold your fingers in that position and say, out loud, this is no. Uncross your fingers and then cross them again and say again--this is no. Do this several times. Now scissor your fingers next to each other, one going up while one is going down. Say--this is yes. Do this a few times, stopping in between.

Now ask yourself a question that you know the answer is no and make your fingers into the good luck sign and hold it there and say no. Take your fingers apart and then ask another no question--doing the same thing. Then ask a question that you know the answer is yes to and make your fingers scissor up and down. Stop and repeat.

Then, cross into the good luck sign (this is always the starting point) and ask a yes question and without forcing your fingers do the scissors, see if your middle finger slides off your index finger easily. If it did--then tell yourself--YES, this is yes. Good job.

Recross to the good luck sign and ask a no question and see if your fingers stay put in the crossed position, without sliding off, while you GENTLY try to move them off. It should feel like they stick together in the crossed position for no. If they do--say Great job--this is no. Thank you. (you are telling your subconscious that you appreciate it working with you on this)

If you don't get this sticky response, just keep practicing. It really is simple and once your subconscious figures out exactly what you want, it will work for you.

Just practice with this. I've done it for so long that now when I ask a no question I don't even have to have my fingers in the good luck sign to start--the middle finger will jump over all by itself and stick there. And if I ask a question that has a maybe answer the middle finger just barely slides off the index and hugs the index, almost sliding underneath the index on its way down. If the answer is a resounding yes--like absolutely!--my fingers will scissor up and down and not even touch each other. If it is just a common yes, they will scissor up and down but rub against each other. So, the farther apart the fingers move themselves as they scissor, the more I know I am on the right track, getting an absolute, resounding yes.

This is just one way of muscle testing. If you try this and don't like it, I can suggest other ways--but as I said, for me, this is simple, my hand can almost be hidden if I am talking to someone--they don't even know I am doing it. I can test anything I want, ask any yes or no question and get an answer.

If you start dowsing this way (muscle testing is nothing more than another way to dowse) be sure to learn to be specific. Be as specific as you can so that you get the correct answers, because the subconscious is like a child--very direct and very black and white.

For an example--when I first learned to dowse (and not be specific) I was in the grocery store trying to pick out a ripe watermelon. My mom was the water melon thumper in the family and always thumped a perfect melon. I'm basically tone deaf and can't do that because it all sounds the same to me. So I decide to dowse for a ripe melon. At that time I used sticky hand, which is rubbing the fingers of one hand over the back of the other hand--if it sticks it means yes and if it slides it means no. Anyway, I looked at a melon and asked "is this the ripest melon" Got a few no's and then on one melon I got a great yes, so I bought that melon. When I got home and went to cut it, as soon as the knife went it the melon split and fell apart, so ripe it was rotting and inedible! Lol So with that lesson I learned to ask "is this the ripest melon that will be good to eat for the next 2 days" Now I always get great melons.

You can use dowsing for so much in your life. It is a great tool to learn. Just remember--if you are in any way emotionally involved you will undoubted get what you WANT for an answer, rather than the truth.

Hope this helps.

Samala,