RemedySpot.com

Re: Reply: Lyme Fraud against humanity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Carol Ann,

I can relate to your experience. My entire family also has lyme. I was bit as a teen and I believe I passed it on to them in the womb (yes, you can pass it that way, also by breastmilk. It has also been found in saliva!) My husband developed babesia we believe from mice that live around our house. He has a different coinfection. It has become epidemic in my state (MD) and many people have it and don't know it. What they think is HEP c, MS, Fibromyalgia, arthritis, Alzheimers, etc, is probably lyme disease. It can also cause cancer. While they go around scaring people about the bird flu, lyme disease, the real epidemic goes unnoticed. It pisses me off!

The good news is that MMS can take care of it even if you did not know you have it or think it is something else. It has been a godsend in our house and I have everyone on it, even our dog.

Wishing you all good health for the future!

-- [ ] Reply: Lyme Fraud against humanity

Reply posted by "Carol Ann" saffireskyes@... saffireskyes

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:00 pm (PST)

I am sorry for your families medical hardships. May I ask how it

came to be that all 3 of you became infected. Was it that you live

in a wooded area heavily affected by a carrier or were exposed to

different pathogens at different times. I do not have Lyme but will

certainly sign the petition on behalf of those that do.

------------------------

Carol Ann,

The house we were renting nearly 10 yrs. ago was invaded by roof

rats. They made nests in the walls. They rats carried mites that

bit us. Lyme is transmitted by mites, mosquitoes and other blood

sucking insects, not just ticks. At the time, I didn't realize that

the sudden new symptoms I developed were Lyme or otherwise related

because I have Hepatitis C and my doctors and I assumed it was

related to that...namely severe kidney and joint pain, also

migraines. Now, I know it was really Lyme and babesia....nearly 10

years after the fact. We were all bit by the mites...my son was

just a baby in diapers. It was really horrific. I felt things

biting me. I went to the doctor and he said it was probably

dermatitis or a reaction to something in the garden as I told him

I was into organic gardening. One night I got a magnifying glass

and looked and saw extremely small red dots moving around where I

felt the bites. Internet research led me to learn that rats carried

mites which in turn carried some serious "tropical" disseases

including Bb (Borellia burgdorfii), aka Lyme. I really didn't give

it any more thought and believed that nothing would happen to us.

We moved shortly thereafter and that's when I developed the new set

of very severe symptoms. My docs were clueless and the only help I

got was from self seeking and traditional Chinese acupuncture. Last

year, I developed another new set of symptoms including

lesions/sores that led me to the conclusion that I now have what

many are calling Morgellon's for lack of a satisfactory diagnosis.

More than 90% of people with Morgellon symptoms test positive for

Lyme disease. It led me to get tested via the Bowen institute by

PCR genetic methods and I was found to be high titer. That test &

lab is no longer available, so I had my son & husband tested by the

new lab - Florida Research...they both tested negative. However,

others in the Lymestrategies group who know conclusively that they

have Lyme re-tested by that lab and were found negative. Being that

the new flow-cytometry test is still an antibody/antigen test, it's

results can't be trusted...the conclusion is...more junk medicine.

I had my son retested by a reliable source in Arizona and just found

out he is also high titer for Lyme. I haven't had my husband tested

again, but based on symptoms, we know he is also infected.

This is truly a nightmare. I'm praying that MMS proves to be

effective. For now, I'm waiting and watching. Due to the Hep C and

my liver status, I'm wary. My health has been very problematic and

I can't take a risk right now. I'm doing herbal protocol pulsing

and have a Photon Genie. My husband and son will have to start

treating now too.

Hi ,It is actually and her family who have Lyme. It was me asking the question as to how her entire family became infected. , I am sorry that I missed your response to my question. , I had no idea that your child has it also. Needless to say, thanks to both you ladies I am much more enlightened as to the ways Lyme can be transmitted, the symptoms and ways in which it can mask itself as a different disease. In my ignorance I thought it to be transmitted by ticks alone. I truly wish both you and your families the fortitude and strength to overcome what can now be considered a confirmed hidden plague, of sorts, in that so many people seem to be affected by it and have little suspicion as to the real problem.I have signed the petition for what little I can do to make your cause more known. I hope others sign it. Rats, mice, mites??? At any time it could be one of us or our

loved ones in need of support. susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Hi Carol Ann, I can relate to your experience. My entire family also has lyme. I was bit as a teen and I believe I passed it on to them in the womb (yes, you can pass it that way, also by breastmilk. It has also been found in saliva!) My

husband developed babesia we believe from mice that live around our house. He has a different coinfection. It has become epidemic in my state (MD) and many people have it and don't know it. What they think is HEP c, MS, Fibromyalgia, arthritis, Alzheimers, etc, is probably lyme disease. It can also cause cancer. While they go around scaring people about the bird flu, lyme disease, the real epidemic goes unnoticed. It pisses me off! The good news is that MMS can take care of it even if you did not know you have it or think it is something else. It has been a godsend in our house and I have everyone on it, even our dog. Wishing you all good health for the future! -- [ ] Reply: Lyme Fraud against humanity Reply posted by "Carol Ann" saffireskyes saffireskyes Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:00 pm (PST) , I am sorry for your families medical hardships. May I ask how it came to be that all 3 of you became infected. Was it that you live in a wooded area heavily affected by a carrier or

were exposed to different pathogens at different times. I do not have Lyme but will certainly sign the petition on behalf of those that do. ------------------------ Carol Ann, The house we were renting nearly 10 yrs. ago was invaded by roof rats. They made nests in the walls. They rats carried mites that bit us. Lyme is transmitted by mites, mosquitoes and other blood sucking insects, not just ticks. At the time, I didn't realize that the sudden new symptoms I developed were Lyme or otherwise related because I have Hepatitis C and my doctors and I assumed it was related to that...namely severe kidney and joint pain, also migraines. Now, I know it was really Lyme and babesia....nearly 10 years after the fact. We were all bit by the mites...my son was

just a baby in diapers. It was really horrific. I felt things biting me. I went to the doctor and he said it was probably dermatitis or a reaction to something in the garden as I told him I was into organic gardening. One night I got a magnifying glass and looked and saw extremely small red dots moving around where I felt the bites. Internet research led me to learn that rats carried mites which in turn carried some serious "tropical" disseases including Bb (Borellia burgdorfii), aka Lyme. I really didn't give it any more thought and believed that nothing would happen to us. We moved shortly thereafter and that's when I developed the new set of very severe symptoms. My docs were clueless and the only help I got was from self seeking and traditional Chinese

acupuncture. Last year, I developed another new set of symptoms including lesions/sores that led me to the conclusion that I now have what many are calling Morgellon's for lack of a satisfactory diagnosis. More than 90% of people with Morgellon symptoms test positive for Lyme disease. It led me to get tested via the Bowen institute by PCR genetic methods and I was found to be high titer. That test & lab is no longer available, so I had my son & husband tested by the new lab - Florida Research...they both tested negative. However, others in the Lymestrategies group who know conclusively that they have Lyme re-tested by that lab and were found negative. Being that the new flow-cytometry test is still an antibody/antigen test, it's results can't be trusted...the conclusion is...more

junk medicine. I had my son retested by a reliable source in Arizona and just found out he is also high titer for Lyme. I haven't had my husband tested again, but based on symptoms, we know he is also infected. This is truly a nightmare. I'm praying that MMS proves to be effective. For now, I'm waiting and watching. Due to the Hep C and my liver status, I'm wary. My health has been very problematic and I can't take a risk right now. I'm doing herbal protocol pulsing and have a Photon Genie. My husband and son will have to start treating now too.