RemedySpot.com

Kathy, thank you!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I took a 12 drop dose this AM. I have taken larger doses but for some

reason I herxed (for the first time)with unbelievable stomach pains.

They were so intense I was sure I would not be able to attend an event

I have to go to this evening. I couldn't even stand up. & #9824; Then I

remembered Kathy's post about the antidote! I took 1 tsp. baking soda

in H20 and an hour later the pain was gone.

Thank you, Thank you, Kathy!

Ballady

Have any of you tried Alka Seltzer Gold for a reaction to the MMS? Each tablet contains:

Citric Acid 1000 mg

Potassium bicarbonate 344 mg

Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) 1050mg

Would this work? We use this as a quick treatment for allergic reactions, and the pouch/little envelope it comes in is very convenient to carry around in your purse or wallet. I've given it to my 7 yo daughter even without water, if we are at church or somewhere where it isn't convenient to get a glass of water. She just does a very small piece at a time, and lets it fizzle up in her mouth.

I haven't tried it with the MMS yet, as I haven't tried the MMS yet. With all the talk about nausea, I haven't gotten the nerve up yet! :-)

Lucy

[ ] Kathy, thank you!

I took a 12 drop dose this AM. I have taken larger doses but for somereason I herxed (for the first time)with unbelievable stomach pains.They were so intense I was sure I would not be able to attend an eventI have to go to this evening. I couldn't even stand up. & #9824; Then Iremembered Kathy's post about the antidote! I took 1 tsp. baking sodain H20 and an hour later the pain was gone.Thank you, Thank you, Kathy!Ballady

Don't let the fear of nausea stop you from taking MMS. Just start slowly, with just 2 drops MMS and see how you feel. If you are not terribly sick, you will tolerate 2 drops just fine. Then only go up by one drop at a time, once a day. Going up this slowly, if you hit too much die off, you will normally only feel nauseated and not have to actually vomit. Sometimes it is nothing more than a queasy feeling, which simply means to drop back down to a dose where you DIDN'T feel queasy and stay there for a few days before trying to add one drop again.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I haven't tried it with the MMS yet, as I haven't tried the MMS yet. With all the talk about nausea, I haven't gotten the nerve up yet! :-)

Alka Seltzer has aspartame in it, personally I would not take anything that contains this chemical as it is very bad for you. If you read about it you would likely stop using it too.I do not think you can mix the MMS with it as the chemistry would be wrong. The acid in citric acid activates it but the baking soda would neutralize it. Thus you would end up with salt and water which would not have the desired effect.The Cooks <cookhomeschool@...> wrote: Have any of you tried Alka

Seltzer Gold for a reaction to the MMS? Each tablet contains: Citric Acid 1000 mg Potassium bicarbonate 344 mg Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) 1050mg Would this work? We use this as a quick treatment for allergic reactions, and the pouch/little envelope it comes in is very convenient to carry around in your purse or wallet. I've given it to my 7 yo daughter even without water, if we are at church or somewhere where it isn't convenient to get a glass of water. She just does a very small piece at a time, and lets it fizzle up in her mouth. I haven't tried it with the MMS yet, as I haven't tried the MMS yet. With all the talk about nausea, I haven't gotten the nerve up yet! :-) Lucy [ ] Kathy, thank you! I took a 12 drop dose this AM. I have taken larger doses but for somereason I herxed (for the first time)with unbelievable stomach pains.They were so intense I was sure I would not be able to attend an eventI have to go to this evening. I couldn't even stand up. & #9824; Then Iremembered Kathy's post about the antidote! I took 1 tsp. baking sodain H20 and an hour later the pain was gone.Thank you, Thank you, Kathy!Ballady ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Well, Friday night, I finally took too much MMS once again.

I think I just took it too close together.

I was taking 3 doses, 2 before bed and one early in the morning.

Like at 10pm, 1am, and 5 am.

Taking 16, then 15, then 14.

I'm killing Hepatitis C and I know it's working, as I'm really feeling better.

I had diarrhea all day Saturday, and it was just too much diarrhea, my butt got really sore and I got a little yeast, but took a sea weed bath and used some Desitin. I felt crappy all day.

I'm thinking it might be better to take 3 doses one day and 2 the next. See how that goes. I took 16 drops at 11 pm, and I think I'll wait to take another in the morning.

Want to keep on it for 2 months and then get another PCR test.

Saturday I took oodles of probiotics and did a probiotic retention enema. Nothing seemed to help. i felt crappy, later to find it was the fever blister coming on that was making me feel so crappy. I finally did a salt water and baking soda enema, and felt better immediately. I used a gallon of warm water, 1/4 cup Real Salt and 1/4 cup baking soda. Not all of it was used, maybe 1/2-2/3. Then one more retention with 8 caps of PB-8 in 2 oz of water.

I also got a fever blister, and put 1 drop MMS, 5 drops white vinegar, waited the 3 minutes, diluted with 1/2 tsp distilled water.

I took a q-tip and dipped it in the AMMS, and really scrubbed away at the blister.

I repeated this procedure about 2 hours later. The swelling is all gone.

Sweet dreams!

Kathy