Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- In , " misterkeeg " <shaferkeeg@a...>

wrote:

> I think it's the yeast (I really don't think the nystatin is helping

> anymore, he's been on it for 2 years). He's having some really yucky

> bowel movements which always indicate his yeast is back. What else

> works for yeast? Thanks for any help!!

I have several ideas on my page here

http://www.danasview.net/yeast.htm

Dana

• 4 years later...

I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input.

Thanks,

[ ] Newby report

Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with patience.

I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.

I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least, that's what I'm theorizing with my own experience. Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida and that cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how valid that is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good for candida even leaving aside the cancer issue. I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few days and it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing that plus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts.. susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input. Thanks, [ ] Newby report Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very

little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with patience. I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I can not say for sure what your problem is with candida, Only

venture a guess. I had candida really bad supposedly because of the

mercury fillings.And I was probably feeding it greatly with my

occasional sip of beer. MMS seems to have knocked it out, And I have

" always used vinegar " . I will admit that I got stupid with MMS, Took

to much to fast for my condition. I looked like I was dying for a week

or two, Until I got smart enough to lay off and take a break.Maybe I

hit it hard enough to kill it off quickly, At the expense of some very

serious herxing. Heavy metals will feed candida, Specially mercury, So

if the MMS has not had a chance to take the heavy metal out, There may

be enough in your system yet that still feeds it. From what I have

seen, I bet it would eventually kill it, Just my guess though.

Bob.

>

> I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when

I take

> the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed

thrush

> and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but

the yeast

> got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already

take a ton

> of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input.

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> [ ] Newby report

>

>

> Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My

results are

> similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels

> cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or

leaving, moles

> changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with

less

> effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have

had an

> overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind

(less fog) 9

> Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well

being 11. No

> jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further

improvements with

> patience.

> I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have

dropped

> from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would

rather take

> the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family

think I

> am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.

>

I do garlic enema . very good for lot of thing , just cruch few clove put in cup of boiling water with one drop of dishes soap . after a few minutes strain a put in the enema bag fill with water at good temperature . try to keep inside for a while , I use a special enema noozle with large head to help liquid hold inside.

[ ] Newby report

Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with patience.

I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.

I don't know about baking soda but Cream of tartar kills candida. A couple tbsp. In some water 2x/day. I have done this and know it does work.

-- Re: [ ] yeast issue

I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least, that's what I'm theorizing with my own experience.

Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida and that cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how valid that is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good for candida even leaving aside the cancer issue.

I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few days and it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing that plus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts..

susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:

I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input.

Thanks,

[ ] Newby report

When I thought I had this figured out, before the MMS, it did seem to be a combination of mercury and yeast. I had to treat both to see results. They definitely go together. But I don't think I have a mercury issue anymore. I detox regularly. I sauna several times a week and used Detoxamin suppositories to get the mercury out. I have lyme, so detoxing is at the top of my list of treatments.

So, I thought I had a handle on it till the MMS. Maybe is right and it is just bringing it to the surface. But I couldn't handle the itching. It was driving me nuts!

Thanks for the reply.

-- [ ] Re: yeast issue

I can not say for sure what your problem is with candida, Only

venture a guess. I had candida really bad supposedly because of the

mercury fillings.And I was probably feeding it greatly with my

occasional sip of beer. MMS seems to have knocked it out, And I have

"always used vinegar". I will admit that I got stupid with MMS, Took

to much to fast for my condition. I looked like I was dying for a week

or two, Until I got smart enough to lay off and take a break.Maybe I

hit it hard enough to kill it off quickly, At the expense of some very

serious herxing. Heavy metals will feed candida, Specially mercury, So

if the MMS has not had a chance to take the heavy metal out, There may

be enough in your system yet that still feeds it. From what I have

seen, I bet it would eventually kill it, Just my guess though.

Bob.

>

> I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when

I take

thrush

the yeast

take a ton

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> [ ] Newby report

>

>

results are

> similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels

leaving, moles

> changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with

less

> effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have

had an

(less fog) 9

being 11. No

improvements with

> patience.

dropped

rather take

> the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family

think I

>

I might try that! Thanks.

I do garlic enema . very good for lot of thing , just cruch few clove put in cup of boiling water with one drop of dishes soap . after a few minutes strain a put in the enema bag fill with water at good temperature . try to keep inside for a while , I use a special enema noozle with large head to help liquid hold inside.

[ ] Newby report

Hi ,

I wish I could say something brilliant about Candida that would help

but I don't know anything about it. I have only had one yeast

infection in my life and that was right after giving birth and taking

steroids. It was after a severe reaction to nickel, I had stainless

steel/nickel sutures after a c-section. As I'm typing this I realize

that I developed another fungus infection after a stainless

steel/nickel clip was put in my breast. OMG after a pelvic exam with

a stainless steel/nickel speculum I broke out in a rash and bled for

two weeks. I had to be treated with steroids again. I also found a

small study where there is one of those markers (HLA-DR) for nickel

and it just so happens to be the same marker for mold. Perhaps

metals do play a role in this after all. Do you have any

sensitivities to metals? Do you have any metal in your body?

Sharon Hanson

>

> I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and

when I take

thrush

the yeast

take a ton

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> [ ] Newby report

>

>

results are

> similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth

feels

leaving, moles

> changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and

with less

> effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I

have had an

(less fog) 9

being 11. No

improvements with

> patience.

dropped

rather take

> the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my

family think I

>

If your interested in more information on metals I found a very helpful

website that does non-invasive testing for metals. I have to talked to

Dr. Lana Foree several times and she helped me out a lot.

The website is www.melisa.org

Sharon

>

> I might try that! Thanks.

>

>

>

Thanks Sharon, I will look into that.

and thanks to all for all your replies.

-- [ ] Re: yeast issue

If your interested in more information on metals I found a very helpful

website that does non-invasive testing for metals. I have to talked to

Dr. Lana Foree several times and she helped me out a lot.

The website is www.melisa.org

Sharon

>

> I might try that! Thanks.

>

>

>

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but Grapefruit Seed Extract is said to be good to use for Candida. I'm still struggling with the same thing, and the garlic cloves do help, but I'm going to work with the GSE as well. The 2 bouts of diareah cause an imbalance, I think.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Newby report

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

http://www.webtalkradio.net/content/view/189/33/

Talk for Food - Dr. Humiston on

MMS/Chlorine Dioxide

In the second half of the recording....about 2/3

of the way through.

" We do a lot of work with candida and other

fungal things. You need to do a specific program

of antifungals that are based on plants, because

I've never seen anything else work. Fungi can

adapt to oxidation. This is an oxidative

therapy. They can be hit by it, damaged by it

initially, but they will adapt and they will

start forming antioxidants. They know how to do

that, they are smart. They are big. Easy to see

under a microscope. A virus you could never see,

bacteria you can barely see. So they have got a

big geno, a lot of DNA, a lot of tricks up their

sleeves. It has to be a very directive therapy.

MMS is going to help with it somewhat.... "

Kathy

I have been reading about oil of oregano and how it helps with yeast. I just ordered me some.

Pamela--a group lurker :)Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

> Maybe is right and it is just bringing it to the surface. But I couldn't handle the itching. <

I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies that actually start killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come to the skin to survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try to convince us that we are doing something wrong, when it is actually a sign that we are doing something right. MMS is not an exception, but it does tend to make those problems have a shorter life but a possibly larger effect in my opinion. Also, in my experience this is not limited to skin, to wit: my heart and ear problems from taking MMS.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

Yes that is my experience/theory as well. I posted the same thing, in

different words, on the Lyme forum.

Ballady

>

>

> I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies that

actually start

> killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come to the skin to

> survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try to convince us

that we

> are doing something wrong, when it is actually a sign that we are doing

> something right. MMS is not an exception, but it does tend to make those

> problems have a shorter life but a possibly larger effect in my opinion.

> Also, in my experience this is not limited to skin, to wit: my heart

and ear

> problems from taking MMS.

>

> Daddybob

>

>

Thanks, Kathy, I appreciate the transcription as well. I've forgotten to listen to that, but just have and it was interesting. He seems to put a lot of emphasis on MMS's oxidative effects. I wish he would have spelled out the herbal program - but of course the interview wasn't about candida. According to the Herbal Pharmacy software program I have, these herbs are listed for candida. I have a few lying around in dried, c/s form, so will experiment. AsafoetidaAshwagandhaBarberry BurdockCalendulaCat's ClawChamomileEchinaceaGalangalGarlicGoldenrodGoldensealGrapefruit SeedKelpLomatiumMyrrhPau D'ArcoPrickly AshSageSplanthesSumaTea TreeThymeTurmericUsneaWalnutKathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: http://www.webtalkradio.net/content/view/189/33/Talk for Food - Dr. Humiston onMMS/Chlorine Dioxide In the second half of the recording....about 2/3of the way through."We do a lot of work with candida and otherfungal things. You need to do a specific programof antifungals that are based on plants, becauseI've never seen anything else work. Fungi canadapt to oxidation. This is an oxidativetherapy. They can be hit by it, damaged by itinitially, but they will adapt and they willstart

forming antioxidants. They know how to dothat, they are smart. They are big. Easy to seeunder a microscope. A virus you could never see,bacteria you can barely see. So they have got abig geno, a lot of DNA, a lot of tricks up theirsleeves. It has to be a very directive therapy.MMS is going to help with it somewhat...." Kathy

Thanks, . Do you or does anyone know a good place online to buy cream of tartar, or is it readily available in health food stores. Not just for cream of tartar, I'm looking for a good Internet site in general for some of the products mentioned in this group. TIA. usan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I don't know about baking soda but Cream of tartar kills candida. A couple tbsp. In some water 2x/day. I have done this and know it does work. -- Re: [ ] yeast issue I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least, that's

what I'm theorizing with my own experience. Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida and that cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how valid that is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good for candida even leaving aside the cancer issue. I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few days and it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing that plus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts.. susan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net> wrote: I don't get

it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input. Thanks, [ ] Newby report Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with patience. I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped from 20 drops a day to

12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

So, has anyone here personally experienced these side effects, stuck with the MMS and pushed through it, to come out on the other side in much better shape? It's one thing to postulate what is happening, but it would be nice to hear from someone that has lived through it.

Buddy

On Jan 5, 2008 8:36 AM, ballady4 <ballady4@...> wrote:

Yes that is my experience/theory as well. I posted the same thing, indifferent words, on the Lyme forum.Ballady>> > I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies thatactually start> killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come to the skin to

> survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try to convince usthat we> are doing something wrong, when it is actually a sign that we are doing> something right. MMS is not an exception, but it does tend to make those

> problems have a shorter life but a possibly larger effect in my opinion.> Also, in my experience this is not limited to skin, to wit: my heartand ear> problems from taking MMS.> > Daddybob

> >

-- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 faxwww.bmfchiro.com

I don't know if this will fit your criteria but I could not take MMS

at night because it caused heart palps and air hunger making it

impossible to sleep. I now occasionally get a very mild heart palp but

mostly they are gone so that I can even take MMS at night.

Ballady

> > >

> >

> > >

> > > I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies that

> > actually start

> > > killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come to the

skin to

> > > survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try to convince us

> > that we

> > > are doing something wrong, when it is actually a sign that we

are doing

> > > something right. MMS is not an exception, but it does tend to

make those

> > > problems have a shorter life but a possibly larger effect in my

opinion.

> > > Also, in my experience this is not limited to skin, to wit: my heart

> > and ear

> > > problems from taking MMS.

> > >

> > > Daddybob

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.

> Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic

> 1209 Centre Turnpike

> PO Box 217

> Orwigsburg, PA 17961

> 570-366-2613 phone

> 570-366-2618 fax

> www.bmfchiro.com

>

I use something like that. I had a bout of MMS induced diarrhea for 2 weeks. That is what started this cycle for me too. Are you strict on your diet? I have a very hard time with that.

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but Grapefruit Seed Extract is said to be good to use for Candida. I'm still struggling with the same thing, and the garlic cloves do help, but I'm going to work with the GSE as well. The 2 bouts of diareah cause an imbalance, I think.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Newby report

Here is one site that sells bulk herbs and cream of tarter.

http://www.herbco.com/bulk_herbs/bulk-herbs-c.php

Bob.

> I don't know about baking soda but Cream of

tartar kills candida. A couple tbsp. In some water 2x/day. I have

done this and know it does work.

>

>

>

> -- Re: [ ] yeast issue

>

>

> I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least,

that's what I'm theorizing with my own experience.

>

> Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida and

that cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how valid

that is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good for

candida even leaving aside the cancer issue.

>

> I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few days

and it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing that

plus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts..

Well, that explains why the MMS did not work for me. My yeast are very very smart!

-- RE: [ ] yeast issue

http://www.webtalkradio.net/content/view/189/33/

Talk for Food - Dr. Humiston on

MMS/Chlorine Dioxide

In the second half of the recording....about 2/3

of the way through.

"We do a lot of work with candida and other

fungal things. You need to do a specific program

of antifungals that are based on plants, because

I've never seen anything else work. Fungi can

adapt to oxidation. This is an oxidative

therapy. They can be hit by it, damaged by it

initially, but they will adapt and they will

start forming antioxidants. They know how to do

that, they are smart. They are big. Easy to see

under a microscope. A virus you could never see,

bacteria you can barely see. So they have got a

big geno, a lot of DNA, a lot of tricks up their

sleeves. It has to be a very directive therapy.

MMS is going to help with it somewhat...."

Kathy

-I have found Tri-Guard plus from Oxygen Nutrition to also be good,

esp. for fungus. Just an FYI (and it isn't expensive at $10 a bottle

which lasts a month or more).

Thanks,

Connie

www.lymebytes.blogspot.com

> I have been reading about oil of oregano and how it helps with

yeast. I

> just ordered me some.

>

> Pamela--a group lurker :)

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

Thanks, Bob. It looks like an excellent site. I'm going to order CoT from there, as well as oil of oregano like Pamela did. Bob <winestien@...> wrote: Here is one site that sells bulk herbs and cream of tarter.http://www.herbco.com/bulk_herbs/bulk-herbs-c.phpBob.--- In ,

Dilworth<rogerdil@...> wrote:>> Thanks, . Do you or does anyone know a good place online tobuy cream of tartar, or is it readily available in health food stores.Not just for cream of tartar, I'm looking for a good Internet site ingeneral for some of the products mentioned in this group. TIA.> > > > susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:> I don't know about baking soda but Cream oftartar kills candida. A couple tbsp. In some water 2x/day. I havedone this and know it does work.> > > > -- Re: [ ] yeast issue> > > I think the MMS brings the candida

to the surface - at least,that's what I'm theorizing with my own experience. > > Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida andthat cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how validthat is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good forcandida even leaving aside the cancer issue.> > I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few daysand it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing thatplus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts..