RemedySpot.com

Re: yeast issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

reminds me of that parasite video on you tube where parasite modify the thinking of their host for their benefit . I guess politician have not invented that one

RE: [ ] Re: yeast issue

> Maybe is right and it is just bringing it to the surface. But I couldn't handle the itching. <

I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies that actually start killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come to the skin to survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try to convince us that we are doing something wrong, when it is actually a sign that we are doing something right. MMS is not an exception, but it does tend to make those problems have a shorter life but a possibly larger effect in my opinion. Also, in my experience this is not limited to skin, to wit: my heart and ear problems from taking MMS.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

The cheapest place to buy this is in bulk from Costco or Sam's club. My husband picked me up some really cheap from Sam's club. Otherwise, online, I have bought it from Dr. Wong's wesite: WWW.totalityofbeing.Com. I thought at the time it was really cheap till my husband bought a batch for me at Sam's.

-- Re: [ ] yeast issue

I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least, that's what I'm theorizing with my own experience.

Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida and that cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how valid that is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good for candida even leaving aside the cancer issue.

I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few days and it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing that plus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts..

susan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input.

Thanks,

[ ] Newby report

Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with patience.

I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

It's called host manipulation and it's quite fascinating. I read lots

about this in Survival of the Sickest. They think parasites cause

some cases of schizophrenia in humans from Toxoplasmosis. In mice

Toxoplasmosis makes them lethargic, fat and unafraid of cats. Guess

what happens to cats that are lethargic, fat and unafraid of

cats....and the parasite lives on because it can only reproduce in

cats.

Sharon

>

> reminds me of that parasite video on you tube where parasite

modify the thinking of their host for their benefit . I guess

politician have not invented that one

> RE: [ ] Re: yeast issue

>

>

>

> > Maybe is right and it is just bringing it to the

surface. But I couldn't handle the itching. <

>

> I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies that

actually start killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come

to the skin to survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try

to convince us that we are doing something wrong, when it is actually

a sign that we are doing something right. MMS is not an exception,

but it does tend to make those problems have a shorter life but a

possibly larger effect in my opinion. Also, in my experience this is

not limited to skin, to wit: my heart and ear problems from taking

MMS.

>

> Daddybob

>

>

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date:

1/4/2008 12:05 PM

>

http://www.bulkfoods.com

You can also find cream of tartar at most

grocery stores – it’s a baking item, but those sources are pretty

expensive.

Dana

Thanks, . Do you or does anyone know a good place online to

buy cream of tartar, or is it readily available in health food stores.

Not just for cream of tartar, I'm looking for a good Internet site in general

for some of the products mentioned in this group. TIA.

sorry but from the person that has the most experiance of us all with

MMS (Jim H.)says that alot of people with Lyme hit a wall with MMS

because of the damage of ABX and the disease ravages the gut. So far

the probiotic I am on has helped me, but if it discontinues helping

then I plan on using the probiotic that HE recomends. After all he

has been right before.

>

> I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and

when I take

> the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed

thrush

> and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but

the yeast

> got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already

take a ton

> of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input.

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> [ ] Newby report

>

>

> Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My

results are

> similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth

feels

> cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or

leaving, moles

> changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and

with less

> effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I

have had an

> overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind

(less fog) 9

> Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well

being 11. No

> jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further

improvements with

> patience.

> I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have

dropped

> from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would

rather take

> the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my

family think I

> am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.

>

Another thing that I have noticed with mms is that I will have

symptoms recur of illnesses and physical problems i.e… Yesterday I

woke up with a large pain in my left hand. It felt like the pain I

had in a huge cyst that use to be there. (My hubby broke it with a

book when I was 20 and it jellified and dissipated) it stayed there

all day very intense. Now this morning it is 95% gone. I have had

that happen several times with different things. I wonder if that is

what it is doing with the yeast? Treatment with a rife machine will

cause similar results.

> I don't get it! I also have had yeast

overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My

dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal

irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And

don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of

those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input.

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> [ ] Newby report

>

>

> Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male.

My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating.

1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts

gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I

breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very

little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for

years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed

to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch

12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with

patience.

> I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I

have dropped from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I

would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results.

All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be

right.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

yep most facinating , I used several alternative therapy and most of them aim at reducing the amount of parasite of any kind , virus , bacteria in my body with MMS and many other kinds and my health fluctuates a good 30% when I take the time to do that procedure. I could not help noticing the change of attitude towards me of my wife coworkers even the cat they are so much pleasant on my good days and on my bad days it is lijke they try to punish me for being in a low. I am not Stalone doing a movie and I dont think I have to be on a peak of energie all the time. MMS does such a big drop in my parasite load that that alone is enough to change people attitude.

The other one that comes in second place for what could be call social effect is urine retention enema ; I had two cats come and sleep on me and they nevers did that

before. To make a story short it is like instinct make us reject members of our society with heavy parasity load and be attracted to the one with low parasite load . The benifit would be not to get contaminated by them. Those were the rules of primitive man only a few hundred generation away , we cant be that much different from them

RE: [ ] Re: yeast issue> > > > > Maybe is right and it is just bringing it to the surface. But I couldn't handle the itching. <> > I keep butting in to these threads to say: all therapies that actually start killing our diseases will cause those diseases to come to the skin to survive, where they will itch, ooze and bleed to try to convince us that we are doing something wrong, when it is actually a sign that we are doing something right. MMS is not an exception, but it does tend to make those problems have a shorter life but a possibly larger effect in my opinion. Also, in my experience this is not limited to skin, to wit: my heart and ear problems from taking MMS.> > Daddybob> > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM>

I assume you are drinking this down? Not rubbing it on skin? Do you

mix it with anything?

Thanks Maggie

>

> I don't know about baking soda but Cream of tartar kills candida.

A couple

> tbsp. In some water 2x/day. I have done this and know it does work.

>

>

>

> -- Re: [ ] yeast issue

>

> I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least,

that's what I

>

Hi

Could you please tell us which probiotic he recommends?

[ ] Newby report> > > Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are> similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels> cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts gone or leaving, moles> changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less> effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have had an> overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9> Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No> jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with> patience. > I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped> from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take> the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I> am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right.>

He recommends paradophilus. Google it.

Bob.

>

> Hi

>

> Could you please tell us which probiotic he recommends?

>

>

> [ ] Re: yeast issue

>

>

> sorry but from the person that has the most experiance of us all with

> MMS (Jim H.)says that alot of people with Lyme hit a wall with MMS

> because of the damage of ABX and the disease ravages the gut. So far

> the probiotic I am on has helped me, but if it discontinues helping

> then I plan on using the probiotic that HE recomends. After all he

> has been right before.

>

Thanks, . I belong to BJ's club store and will check for it there.susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: The cheapest place to buy this is in bulk from Costco or Sam's club. My husband picked me up some really cheap from Sam's club. Otherwise, online, I have bought it from Dr. Wong's wesite: WWW.totalityofbeing.Com. I thought at the time it was really cheap till my husband bought a batch for me at Sam's. -- Re: [ ] yeast issue I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least, that's what I'm theorizing with my own experience. Dr. Tullio Simoncini posits that cancer is caused by candida and that cancer can be treated with baking soda. I don't know how valid that is, but it's got me thinking whether baking soda is good for candida even leaving aside the cancer issue. I've been using the garlic clove suppository for the past few days and it seems to be beneficial, so I'm going to continue doing that plus trialing baking soda and perhaps getting some citrus extracts.. susan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net> wrote: I don't get it! I also have had yeast overgrowth for years and when I take the MMS it makes it worse. My dandruff got way worse, I developed thrush and increased vaginal irritation. Everything else got better but the yeast got worse! And don't tell me I need proboitics because I already take a ton of those! If anyone has any clue, I would appreciate some input. Thanks, [ ] Newby report Ron: I started MMS 40 days ago today. I am a 62 yr old male. My results are similar to so many others but I think worth repeating. 1. Mouth feels cleaner 2. More saliva 3. Clearer complection, warts

gone or leaving, moles changing for the better 4. Dandruff gone 5. I breath deeper and with less effort, best in over 20 years 6. Very little mucus in throat (I have had an overgrowth of Candida for years) 7. More energy 8. Clearer mind (less fog) 9. Less sleep needed to feel rested 10. A feeling of overall well being 11. No jock itch 12. Good changes in prostatitus. I await further improvements with patience. I have had difficulty getting to the recommended dosage, so I have dropped from 20 drops a day to 12-14 and holding for a period. I would rather take the slow approach. My wife has had similar results. All of my family think I am nuts, but then who knows, they may be right. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

That looks like another cool site as well. Thanks!Dana Black <danablack@...> wrote: http://www.bulkfoods.com You can also find cream of tartar at most grocery stores – it’s a baking item, but those sources

are pretty expensive. Dana From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Dilworth Thanks, . Do you or does anyone know a good place online to buy cream of tartar, or is it readily available in health food stores. Not just for cream of tartar, I'm looking for a good Internet site in general for some of the products mentioned in this group. TIA.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

From what I gathered at the Paradophilus site, this is not a full

spectrum probiotic and they recommend taking a full spectrum probiotic

along with it.

Ballady

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > Could you please tell us which probiotic he recommends?

> >

> >

> > [ ] Re: yeast issue

> >

> >

> > sorry but from the person that has the most experiance of us all

with

> > MMS (Jim H.)says that alot of people with Lyme hit a wall with MMS

> > because of the damage of ABX and the disease ravages the gut. So

far

> > the probiotic I am on has helped me, but if it discontinues helping

> > then I plan on using the probiotic that HE recomends. After all he

> > has been right before.

> >

>

Oh- I answered that already. I guess some of my emails are not coming through. Yes you drink it in some water.

-- Re: [ ] yeast issue

>

> I think the MMS brings the candida to the surface - at least,

that's what I

>