RemedySpot.com

Re: autoimmune disease and MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,I don't know of anyone using the MMS to treat rheumatoid arthritis, however I have read in several places that it is possible that this condition is caused by bacteria. If this is the case then the MMS will definitely help.You may want to look into the bacteria idea, you should know that if the RA is caused by bacteria the last thing you should take is any steroids as this shuts down the immune allowing the bacteria to go rampantSue. Sauve <moniquesauve@...> wrote: hello new here. anyone here with autoimmune

disease such as rheumatoid arthritis that they are using MMS to treat? thanks monique ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

My Dr. is A rhuemy and feels RA is bacterial in origin and there fore treats that way....people have been treating it that way for a while....im sure you have seen www.theroadback.org

YEs .....NOOOO steroids!

On 1/4/08, Salty Sue <bcnfd@...> wrote:

Hi ,I don't know of anyone using the MMS to treat rheumatoid arthritis, however I have read in several places that it is possible that this condition is caused by bacteria. If this is the case then the MMS will definitely help.

You may want to look into the bacteria idea, you should know that if the RA is caused by bacteria the last thing you should take is any steroids as this shuts down the immune allowing the bacteria to go rampant

Sue. Sauve <moniquesauve@...> wrote:

hello new here. anyone here with autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis that they are using MMS to treat?thanksmonique ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Hi Meredith-

Are you doing the protocol with small

doses of doxy 3 times per week? The doc on HormonesAndHealth_Naturally says

that works for Lyme too. I’d be interested to hear about your results.

Also, did you do their testing for covert infections (TARCI I think it’s

called)?

Best,

Dana

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008

1:21 PM

Subject: Re:

[ ] autoimmune disease and MMS

My Dr. is A rhuemy and feels RA is bacterial in origin and there fore

treats that way....people have been treating it that way for a while....im sure

you have seen www.theroadback.org

YEs .....NOOOO steroids!

__

Soory meant to say I wouldnt do ABX anymore....

On 1/4/08, Meredith W. <meredithbw@...> wrote:

Well wasnt diagnosed with RA altjough Im sure it woudl have led in that direction....I have Lyme and co-infections.He

recommnded a modified Marshall which seem to fix most all his patinets save moi....I am doing MMS now. I wasnt tested for Tarci - whats that? I personally woudl do ABX anymore - excpet in a low dose Marshall Protocol way in which I was doing them,. I did 1 year if IV abx and got worse in some ways - wrt to my joints.....Seriously MMS is WAY more effective than IV ABX belive it or not!

On 1/4/08, Dana Black <danablack@...

> wrote:

Hi Meredith-

Are you doing the protocol with small doses of doxy 3 times per week? The doc on HormonesAndHealth_Naturally says that works for Lyme too. I'd be interested to hear about your results. Also, did you do their testing for covert infections (TARCI I think it's called)?

Best,

Dana

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Meredith W.Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 1:21 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] autoimmune disease and MMS

My Dr. is A rhuemy and feels RA is bacterial in origin and there fore treats that way....people have been treating it that way for a while....im sure you have seen www.theroadback.org

YEs .....NOOOO steroids!

__

Well wasnt diagnosed with RA altjough Im sure it woudl have led in that direction....I have Lyme and co-infections.He recommnded a modified Marshall which seem to fix most all his patinets save moi....I am doing MMS now. I wasnt tested for Tarci - whats that? I personally woudl do ABX anymore - excpet in a low dose Marshall Protocol way in which I was doing them,. I did 1 year if IV abx and got worse in some ways - wrt to my joints.....Seriously MMS is WAY more effective than IV ABX belive it or not!

On 1/4/08, Dana Black <danablack@...> wrote:

Hi Meredith-

Are you doing the protocol with small doses of doxy 3 times per week? The doc on HormonesAndHealth_Naturally says that works for Lyme too. I'd be interested to hear about your results. Also, did you do their testing for covert infections (TARCI I think it's called)?

Best,

Dana

[mailto:

] On Behalf Of Meredith W.Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 1:21 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] autoimmune disease and MMS

YEs .....NOOOO steroids!

__

hi sue

i am presently taking zithromax - an antibiotic 500 mg MR to treat RA. i

went into remission on 200 mg minocin - another antibiotic back in 00.

so i believe bacteria definitely had something to do with RA. i had to

stop the mino as i developed a sensitivity to it. thus am trying the

zith. am improving thus far. it is contraindicated to take MMS with

antibiotics?

thanks

monique