RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Anti-Biotics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon, what are you using to activate the MMS. Lemon, ACV, Citric Acid?Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: You know I am fighting a fungus infection in my body. It's nasty and the fungus releases mycotoxins which are neurotoxins. Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I found this information. For some, it may prove to be interesting food for thought regarding the selection of an MMS activator. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1078025Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: I use lime juice. I recently took a break from the MMS and I think what I'll do is the pulse method. A couple weeks on and a couple weeks off so the fungi don't build up a resistance to the MMS. Sharon You know I am fighting a fungus infection in my body. It's nasty and > the fungus releases mycotoxins which are neurotoxins. > > > > > > > > > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think.. > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html > > --------------------------------- > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

> Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

That's interesting Carol Ann. Thanks for posting. This would be a good thing for anyone with mold problems to know.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I found this information. For some, it may prove to be interesting food for thought regarding the selection of an MMS activator.

On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it.Carol Ann <saffireskyes@...> wrote: I found this information. For some, it may prove to be interesting food for thought regarding the selection of an

MMS activator. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1078025Sharon <shha2002 > wrote: I use lime juice. I recently took a break from the MMS and I think what I'll do is the pulse method. A couple weeks on and a couple weeks off so the fungi don't build up a resistance to the MMS.Sharon You know I am fighting a fungus infection in my body. It's nasty and > the fungus releases mycotoxins which are neurotoxins. > > > > >

> > > > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html> > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person that would react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person is trying their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise to just not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the chance on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is that citric seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually work.

Samala,

On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it.

Well, what do you know, citric acid is mentioned here: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoavoid.htm Argh, have gotten used to the citric acid, can I just use lemon juice even if it has sodium benzoate? <gaiacita@...> wrote: True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person that would react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person is trying their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise to just not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the chance on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is that citric seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually work. Samala, -------Original Message------- On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it.

Sure--or lime juice or either white or apple cider vinegar. All these work. Thing is, anyone can be sensitive to anything. I guess it just depends on how sensitive you are, how many things you are trying to avoid and how much trouble do you want to go to.

Samala,

Well, what do you know, citric acid is mentioned here: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoavoid.htm

Argh, have gotten used to the citric acid, can I just use lemon juice even if it has sodium benzoate?

wrote: Sure--or lime juice or either white or apple cider vinegar. All these work. I was under the impression that vinegar might pose candida issues. Thecandidadiet.com site says one should avoid white vinegar, but that ACV is okay. But Dr. claims ACV has aflatoxins! Confusing. Sounds like lemon or lime is the way to go. Thing is, anyone can be sensitive to anything. I guess it just depends on how sensitive you are, how many things you are trying to avoid and how much trouble do you want to go to. That sums it up well. Thanks.

It's ALL confusing. Lol The best thing you can do is do what you want and learn to listen to your body. Your body will tell you whether it's ok to use vinegar with candida, or lemon juice or anything else.

Samala,

That sums it up well. Thanks.

I'm reminded of what my friend mentioned to me; that our grains are stored in silos, and the environment in there promotes mold. So cereals etc could have mold. I have had my "not so good" feeling after eating cereal within 30 mins of mms, but no problems with other food. Just a thought...

[ ] Re: Anti-Biotics

I agree with there is no reason to chance it when you can use lemon or lime juice to activate. I find that most doctors don't understand mycotoxins and how hard it is to get rid of them and how much damage they do to mold sensitive people. Even some of the best doctors I know don't understand this and these are doctors I like and respect. The infomation is getting out there but it's taking time. In the mean time I will avoid citric acid. Sharon>> True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person that would> react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person is trying> their best to get well,

perhaps for candida people it would be wise to just> not use citric acid. The other activators-- lemon, lime juice and 5%> vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the chance> on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is that citric> seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually work. > > Samala,> > > -------Original Message----- --> > On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about

it.>

You're welcome. Glad it was helpful. As suggests, everyone is different, many are dealing with completely different issues. Citric Acid, may not, in fact, be the ideal activator for everybody - as such, the choices must be considered not based upon personal taste preferences but what is best for the individual. Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: Holy Moldy, Carol Ann. Thank you for the information on Citric Acid. It's basically mold. There is another women on this board or a different one that I will email

this information to as she is having a hard time with candida. GREAT INFO! GLAD YOU POSTED! Sharon You know I am fighting a fungus infection in my body. It's nasty and > the fungus releases mycotoxins which are neurotoxins. > > > > > > > > > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think.. > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html > >

--------------------------------- > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

I asked Sharon in a private email, but would like to get others opinions on this. Would citric acid be a problem when it is used in juice instead of vit. C as a perservative? (For mold sensitive people)

-- [ ] Re: Anti-Biotics

I agree with there is no reason to chance it when you can use

lemon or lime juice to activate. I find that most doctors don't

understand mycotoxins and how hard it is to get rid of them and how

much damage they do to mold sensitive people. Even some of the best

doctors I know don't understand this and these are doctors I like and

respect. The infomation is getting out there but it's taking time.

In the mean time I will avoid citric acid.

Sharon

>

> True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person

that would

> react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person

is trying

> their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise

to just

> not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5%

> vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the

chance

> on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is

that citric

> seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually

work.

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create

citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr.

doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget

about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in

products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted

source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it.

>

Biotoxins are also not alive, and cannot be affected by antibiotics.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:20 AM Subject: [ ] Re: Anti-Biotics

I don't seem to find anything on the net that says that antibiotics are dead although I think you may be right. Could you provide me with an authoritative link on this? Thanks, I'm curious because from my understanding antibiotics for some reason made me worse. In other words all the antibiotics I was precribed for the five years I had a biotoxin disease only made my situation worse. I was also given steroids and this made my condition worse.ThanksSharon>> For the record, "antibiotics" are not "fungi". Antibiotics are not > living organisms, so they cannot be "killed". Chemically > inactivated, perhaps, but there's nothing living to be killed. There > are many different families of antibiotics. Penicillin is the famous > antibiotic which was found as a result of a penicillium mold landing > in a culture dish of bacteria and the researcher (I'm sorry, I've > forgotten his name) noticing that the bacteria around the mold had > been killed. > > Most antibiotics are now synthetically manufactured.>

Hmmm, as a mold sensitive diabetic who has been

feeling like caca since taking MMS, I think I'd better

switch to lime juice...

jp

>

> " How citric acid is manufactured

> Most commonly, by fermenting cane sugar or molasses in the presence of

> a fungus called Aspergillus niger. It can also be obtained from

> pineapple by-products and low-grade lemons, but basically, most of the

> citric acid that's used as a food additive is mould extract. (Yeast

> allergy sufferers have to avoid it for exactly that reason,

> apparently). Sounds a lot less appetising when you think about it like

> that, doesn't it? "

>

> It seems that citric acid is both a byproduct of sugar production AND a

> mold derivative.

>

> HTH! Blessings, Jill~

My only concern is that being able to think clearly about the cause and effect of certain things, the clarification of what they actually are, and what they actually do, is beneficial. Please note that this is not directed against *you*, but is just a general observation of the impression given by the list as a whole, as the accumulation of many posts from different people that give a skew to the idea of cause and effect and what sort of consciousness can be attributed to disease or organisms, etc. I hope you can follow that... ;-))

For example the idea that lyme is *smart* is not true. It may act *as* *if* it is smart, but it isn't actually thinking, it is reacting.

In individual instances it is not a problem to describe things like this, but at some point it is not helpful in our real understanding of the way things work and in determining best how to combat them.

As an example, in the case you are referring to, antibiotics can make you feel worse if they kill off some organism which releases toxins, which you then have to deal with in the body.

Dan

Sir Fleming observed that colonies of the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus could be destroyed by the mold Penicillium notatum.

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: Friday, January 11, 2008 12:25 PM Subject: [ ] Re: Anti-Biotics

Dan,Believe me I know that mycotoxins are not alive and I wonder all the time how I will get rid of them although I am taking toxin binding supplements. When I said that antibiotics made me worse and I read in Mold Warriors that antibiotics made me worse I had an active fungus infection. So I'm not sure what you are getting at here. Is there a point I am missing? I'm always open to new information or something new to read on this disease.Thanks Sharon> >> > For the record, "antibiotics" are not "fungi". Antibiotics are> not > > living organisms, so they cannot be "killed". Chemically > > inactivated, perhaps, but there's nothing living to be killed.> > There > > are many different families of antibiotics. Penicillin is the > famous > > antibiotic which was found as a result of a penicillium mold > landing > > in a culture dish of bacteria and the researcher (I'm sorry,> I've > > forgotten his name) noticing that the bacteria around the mold> had > > been killed. > > > > Most antibiotics are now synthetically manufactured.> >>

For what it worth, I did a short stint of using Grapefruit seed extract (GSE) from Nutribiotics, and produced a grey slime in my stool afterward. This could be incidental, or coincidental, I don't know, but I've never seen it before or since. I was using about 5 drops in water, a couple times a day. Also, I got excellent results for re-growing a lost toenail that just dropped off all of a sudden, by using a 50/50 solution of Atomidine and dmso on a bandaid each night. Atomidine is from the Heritage foundation (Edgar Cayce) Its an iodine solutiion.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Anti-Biotics

Dan,Believe me I know that mycotoxins are not alive and I wonder all the time how I will get rid of them although I am taking toxin binding supplements. When I said that antibiotics made me worse and I read in Mold Warriors that antibiotics made me worse I had an active fungus infection. So I'm not sure what you are getting at here. Is there a point I am missing? I'm always open to new information or something new to read on this disease.Thanks Sharon> >> > For the record, "antibiotics" are not "fungi". Antibiotics are> not > > living organisms, so they cannot be "killed". Chemically

> > inactivated, perhaps, but there's nothing living to be killed.> > There > > are many different families of antibiotics. Penicillin is the > famous > > antibiotic which was found as a result of a penicillium mold > landing > > in a culture dish of bacteria and the researcher (I'm sorry,> I've > > forgotten his name) noticing that the bacteria around the mold> had > > been killed. > > > > Most antibiotics are now synthetically manufactured.> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Patti-

Thanks so much for keeping this discussion

real and for revealing your credentials. It’s very helpful to all of us.

I see uninformed discussions “run wild” all over the place, and I agree

that it creates a significant credibility problem for alternatives. It also

makes it difficult for the uninformed to know what’s true and what isn’t.

Best,

Dana

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of opieanddelilah

I'm a former hospital pharmacist w/a Dr. of Pharmacy degree. I'm not

saying that antibiotics are not toxic. I'm just saying that they're

not " alive " with the capability of being " killed " .

Statements like

that are what give internet sites such bad reputations in the medical

community. I'm just trying to nip a very uninformed statement in the

bud so that other uninformed readers don't take the ball and run with

it like it's the truth.

People often have bad reactions to drugs, not just antibiotics.

Almost all drugs have side effects, many more severe than others.

I'm not making excuses for it. I have Lyme disease and am struggling

like everyone else here to get well. At the same time, I feel there

is some responsibility not to start proliferating ridiculously

uniformed statements such as the one I responded to. This isn't

meant to be a personal attack on anyone. I'm just trying to keep

really false information from being passed out on the board.

For the record, as a past health professional, I am or have used all

of the following to try to get well: multiple antibiotics, herbs,

rife, IRT, heat, ozone sauna, and topical MMS. Please understand

that I'm not criticizing anyone's choice of therapies to try to get

well.

Patti

> >

> > For the record, " antibiotics " are not " fungi " .

Antibiotics are

not

> > living organisms, so they cannot be " killed " . Chemically

> > inactivated, perhaps, but there's nothing living to be killed.

> There

> > are many different families of antibiotics. Penicillin is the

> famous

> > antibiotic which was found as a result of a penicillium mold

> landing

> > in a culture dish of bacteria and the researcher (I'm sorry, I've

> > forgotten his name) noticing that the bacteria around the mold

had

> > been killed.

> >

> > Most antibiotics are now synthetically manufactured.

> >

>

glad to hear from the pro for a change. you know what the problem with the official med system at least here in canada it ias not that is not good it is that it is so slow youn can die waiting for help. Thats why I now buy alternative med and evaluate it and then deceide if the investment was worthed.People from the health group seems to be affraid of to deep discussion on anything because of possible retaliation and are stuck in health 101 I have been plague with sinus cold , allegie , for decades; the cold canadian winter wind would make like a pressure in my forehead area. The other day I used some food grade h2o2 I beleive overdose by accident. I could feel heat in my stomach after taking it. The next day it was 32F and windy and the usual feeling of troubled sinus was gone and replaced by a pleasure of feeling the frest air cool down hy head . It was night and day. h2o2 and NaClO2 are both oxydiser and work in similar way and can sure save the day while we are waiting forever for real help.

[ ] Re: Anti-Biotics

I'm a former hospital pharmacist w/a Dr. of Pharmacy degree. I'm not saying that antibiotics are not toxic. I'm just saying that they're not "alive" with the capability of being "killed". Statements like that are what give internet sites such bad reputations in the medical community. I'm just trying to nip a very uninformed statement in the bud so that other uninformed readers don't take the ball and run with it like it's the truth.People often have bad reactions to drugs, not just antibiotics. Almost all drugs have side effects, many more severe than others. I'm not making excuses for it. I have Lyme disease and am struggling like everyone else here to get well. At the same time, I feel there is some responsibility not to start proliferating ridiculously uniformed statements such as the one I responded to. This isn't meant to be a personal attack on anyone. I'm just trying to keep really false information from being passed out on the board.For the record, as a past health professional, I am or have used all of the following to try to get well: multiple antibiotics, herbs, rife, IRT, heat, ozone sauna, and topical MMS. Please understand that I'm not criticizing anyone's choice of therapies to try to get well.Patti> >> > For the record, "antibiotics" are not "fungi". Antibiotics are not > > living organisms, so they cannot be "killed". Chemically > > inactivated, perhaps, but there's nothing living to be killed. > There > > are many different families of antibiotics. Penicillin is the > famous > > antibiotic which was found as a result of a penicillium mold > landing > > in a culture dish of bacteria and the researcher (I'm sorry, I've > > forgotten his name) noticing that the bacteria around the mold had > > been killed. > > > > Most antibiotics are now synthetically manufactured.> >>

i tend to use language somewhat loosely and would be inclined to use the

term " killed " to mean broken, disabled, rendered ineffective, not ever

intending to mean that something was ever alive per se. so when i read such

things i tend to see them in that possible interpretation also... and i

assume (silly me) since we elist members are of such diverse backrounds of

education, culture, communicative abilities and styles, etc, that we at

least have the sense to consider possible intended meanings outside the

strict rules and structure of language.

> [ ] Re: Anti-Biotics

>

>

> I'm a former hospital pharmacist w/a Dr. of Pharmacy degree. I'm not

> saying that antibiotics are not toxic. I'm just saying that they're

> not " alive " with the capability of being " killed " . Statements like

> that are what give internet sites such bad reputations in the medical

> community. I'm just trying to nip a very uninformed statement in the

> bud so that other uninformed readers don't take the ball and run with

> it like it's the truth.

>

My understanding is that anti-biotics are produced from a by product of the fungus.

Penicillin was discovered when someone noticed that when fungus grew on oranges it killed bacteria.

It wasn't the fungus that killed but the anti-biotic that the fungus produced.

Anti-biotics are a type of fungus from my understanding.

"My greatest fear for those reading the board who might not know any better is that they would go to their Drs and say "I read on the internet that antibiotics are fungi and can be killed". That would be the fastest way to have your Dr. never take anything you say seriously again"

If any doc refused to take anything I said seriously ever again just because I relayed something I had read on the internet that turned out to be untrue, I would consider that outrageous behavior on his part. I read stuff on the internet all the time, some of which I know to be true, and some I know as untrue, but most of which I have no idea whether it's true or not; and any doc so ready to discount me for relaying it to him would be one I certainly wouldn't want for a doctor. I would think an even greater fear would be that anyone would ever return to such a doctor.

Naomi

[ ] Re: Anti-Biotics> >> >> > I'm a former hospital pharmacist w/a Dr. of Pharmacy degree. I'm not> > saying that antibiotics are not toxic. I'm just saying that they're> > not "alive" with the capability of being "killed". Statements like> > that are what give internet sites such bad reputations in the medical> > community. I'm just trying to nip a very uninformed statement in the> > bud so that other uninformed readers don't take the ball and run with> > it like it's the truth.> >>

An antibiotic is anything used to kill or provide a less friendly environment for bacteria within the body. Antibiotics can be produced synthetically, made from a mold (like penicillin), or it could be something like garlic, which has antibiotic properties when taken internally.

I believe the question was whether or not MMS would have an effect on antibiotics if taken together. Since we are unclear of the mechanism of how MMS works, none of us can be sure what effects MMS will have when taken with an antibiotic. If we assume the mechanism in the ebook is correct (I would argue that we do not know for certain since the research was not done yet), then I would guess it depends on the properties of each particular antibiotic. If I'm not mistaken, in the book he says that the chlorine dioxide attatches to cells that are more acidic (invading pathogens or viral cells), then oxidates it and destroys it. So, I guess if the antibiotic in question was more acidic than normal cells in our body, the antibiotic would be destroyed.

There's a lot of assumptions there, so practically I would personally not take the MMS if I had an issue for which an antibiotic is required. There are only a handful of situations where I could see myself needing an antibiotic, so this scenario shouldnt be that common.

The other question is what affect does it have on probiotics. I don't think we can answer that either.

I havent replied to any of the other posts in regards to my questions about MMS, but I'll sum up everything here. Personally, in my opinion (I repeat, in my opinion), I would use or suggest MMS for health issues that did not respond to the standard natural therapies. It's not something I feel comfortable using for health maintenance, or as a first line of treatment. There's just too many unknowns. For those people that feel better with it's use, more power to you. That is a personal decision, and if I've tried everything for a particual health problem and nothing worked but the MMS, I would use it too.

Again, if it works for you, it works. If you've tried everything else without help, then MMS is a viable option.

Buddy

On 1/13/08, opieanddelilah <patti.sano@...> wrote:

I think you missed my point, but that's ok. I understand yours, and while I don't disagree, why give them the opportunity to start with?> >> > i tend to use language somewhat loosely and would be inclined to > use the> > term " killed " to mean broken, disabled, rendered ineffective, not > ever> > intending to mean that something was ever alive per se. so when i > read such> > things i tend to see them in that possible interpretation also... > and i

> > assume (silly me) since we elist members are of such diverse > backrounds of> > education, culture, communicative abilities and styles, etc, that > we at> > least have the sense to consider possible intended meanings outside > the> > strict rules and structure of language.> > > > > [ ] Re: Anti-Biotics> > >> > >> > > I'm a former hospital pharmacist w/a Dr. of Pharmacy degree. I'm > not> > > saying that antibiotics are not toxic. I'm just saying that > they're> > > not " alive " with the capability of being " killed " . Statements > like> > > that are what give internet sites such bad reputations in the > medical> > > community. I'm just trying to nip a very uninformed statement in > the> > > bud so that other uninformed readers don't take the ball and run > with> > > it like it's the truth.> > >> >>

--