and I was concerned that it could interfere with her vision. I started putting

MMS in her food

and applying a little topically with a Q tip to her wart. Though it was drying

up, it just didn't

get smaller. Finally my husband suggested injecting some MMS into her wart. I

got a syringe

and a very small needle and injected a very minute amount of MMS in the wart. I

also planted

her in front of the rife machine and set it on frequencies that target papilloma

virus. After

sitting in front of the rife machine for 5 minutes, her wart literally exploded.

It started

bleeding and when it finally coagulated the only thing left was a little loose

skin which

eventually fell off. Her face is now completely wart free. I wish I had known

how easy it was

to get rid of a wart before I had surgery on her several months back to remove

another wart

that she had. It cost nearly $200.00 to have the surgery and the wart came

back. The MMS

made it totally disappear with no scar.

Hi I recall someone saying that he mixed MMS an DSMO and put on a ward . painfull and the wart fell off leaving a hole that healed .

[ ] MMS killed dog wart

Hi Everyone,I don't post on this group very often, I mostly lurk. I am on several lyme groups and find it hard to keep up. I wanted to share a success story about my dog using MMS. She had developed a very large facial wart just above her eye. It got to be almost the size of a dime and I was concerned that it could interfere with her vision. I started putting MMS in her food and applying a little topically with a Q tip to her wart. Though it was drying up, it just didn't get smaller. Finally my husband suggested injecting some MMS into her wart. I got a syringe and a very small needle and injected a very minute amount of MMS in the wart. I also planted her in front of the rife machine and set it on frequencies that target papilloma virus. After sitting in front of the rife machine for 5 minutes, her wart literally exploded. It started bleeding and when it finally coagulated the only thing left was a little loose skin which eventually fell off. Her face is now completely wart free. I wish I had known how easy it was to get rid of a wart before I had surgery on her several months back to remove another wart that she had. It cost nearly $200.00 to have the surgery and the wart came back. The MMS made it totally disappear with no scar.

Hi . Did you inject straight MMS or AMMS into the wart? Do you think it would have exploded without the Rife frequency? Have you ever seen Rife, by itself, do such a thing? Meaning, do you think it was a combo of the Rife and MMS that made it explode instead of just fall off, or shrink and disappear?

Thanks for telling us about this. I remember when you were asking about using MMS on the wart and was told you'd have to experiment for yourself. You were brave and did just that. Especially injecting the MMS into the wart--very brave!

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I wanted to share a success story about my dog using MMS. She had

developed a very large facial wart just above her eye. It got to be almost the size of a dime

and I was concerned that it could interfere with her vision. I started putting MMS in her food

and applying a little topically with a Q tip to her wart.

I don't know what AMMS is, but I just mixed the citric acid and the mms in the

quantities

that Jim Humble recommended and drew a little into a very small syringe and

injected the

wart at it's base. I have rifed my dog in the past and had never had issues

with a wart

opening up and bleeding like this one did. I think the combination of the two

was too

much for whatever virus that had taken up residence on my dog's face to survive.

All I

know is that it worked very well. I was afraid the bleeding would cause other

warts to

grow as can sometime be the case when cutting on a wart, but this did not

happen.

>

> Hi . Did you inject straight MMS or AMMS into the wart? Do you think

> it would have exploded without the Rife frequency? Have you ever seen Rife,

> by itself, do such a thing? Meaning, do you think it was a combo of the

> Rife and MMS that made it explode instead of just fall off, or shrink and

> disappear?

>

> Thanks for telling us about this. I remember when you were asking about

> using MMS on the wart and was told you'd have to experiment for yourself.

> You were brave and did just that. Especially injecting the MMS into the

> wart--very brave!

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> I wanted to share a success story about my dog using MMS. She had

> developed a very large facial wart just above her eye. It got to be almost

> the size of a dime

> and I was concerned that it could interfere with her vision. I started

> putting MMS in her food

> and applying a little topically with a Q tip to her wart.

>

Hi . AMMS is simply Activated MMS, to distinguish it from straight from the bottle MMS, as some people do use it both ways. It was always confusing as to what they were actually using, or sometimes even asking questions about, until we started to distinguish between straight, plain MMS and acid activated MMS by calling it AMMS.

Well, this is good to know about the Rife, MMS and warts. Thanks for posting.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I don't know what AMMS is, but I just mixed the citric acid and the mms in the quantities

that Jim Humble recommended and drew a little into a very small syringe and injected the

wart at it's base.

Hi I build my own hulda clark zapper and recently found on youtube rife machines video. Quite impressed could you tell me more about the rife machine and how to acquire/ build one

[ ] MMS killed dog wart

Hi Everyone,I don't post on this group very often, I mostly lurk. I am on several lyme groups and find it hard to keep up. I wanted to share a success story about my dog using MMS. She had developed a very large facial wart just above her eye. It got to be almost the size of a dime and I was concerned that it could interfere with her vision. I started putting MMS in her food and applying a little topically with a Q tip to her wart. Though it was drying up, it just didn't get smaller. Finally my husband suggested injecting some MMS into her wart. I got a syringe and a very small needle and injected a very minute amount of MMS in the wart. I also planted her in front of the rife machine and set it on frequencies that target papilloma virus. After sitting in front of the rife machine for 5 minutes, her wart literally exploded. It started bleeding and when it finally coagulated the only thing left was a little loose skin which eventually fell off. Her face is now completely wart free. I wish I had known how easy it was to get rid of a wart before I had surgery on her several months back to remove another wart that she had. It cost nearly $200.00 to have the surgery and the wart came back. The MMS made it totally disappear with no scar.