RemedySpot.com

My first doses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had not gotten more than 6 or 7 hours of sleep for about three nights. I have terrible insomnia and even prescription pills don't do much. I felt bad, had a headache, tense neck muscles and my BP was way too high (I take medication for that). I don't have Lyme or HIV, but some other things that are aggravating.

Last night, I took my first 3 drop dose of MMS activated with lemon juice, and diluted with water.

I went to bed and slept for 13 hours. When I woke up, I was not ravenously hungry. This was different, as I have low blood sugar problems and have to make sure I eat several times a day, or I will start tossing cookies on an empty stomach. I usually have to get up at least once in the night and eat.

I ate cereal for breakfast, and then took 2 more 3-drop doses an hour apart. Then I hit the sack for two more hours! I felt a lot better.

I think it's doing something subtle that's good for me.

I have also taken a similar product called OXY-OXC which has magnesium peroxide in capsules. When it gets to your intestines it bubbles and supposedly cleans the gunk off your colon walls. I wrote them an email to find out the ppm of their product. They said it was 16% active O2 or 160,000 ppm.

Sharon