RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: Any thoughts on this reaction?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I', too, am starting to wake up earlier and actually be able to stay up and accomplish something in the morning instead of dragging myself off to work. Now I'm still rushed, but I was getting something else done first. I think that's an improvement. However, I'm really tired at night.

--G.

[sPAM][ ] Re: Any thoughts on this reaction?

Kathy,I don't think it's a coincidence, I do better taking it at night aswell, and as of last night I'm up to 20 drops once a day. I havenoticed that by doing this, all of my new found energy is in themorning now. I'm NOT a morning person, never have been, but I awakewith energy and this is a new thing for me beyond the Lyme all together.This has to be the MMS because I never have experienced this beforetaking it. And, too, I didn't have an ounce of energy before MMS toeven stir in the morning past leaning up to take my meds brought by myhusband.I don't know why this is happening, but I like it, I have alwayswanted to be more energetic in the mornings, instead of my normalzombie state until about ten o'clock. I'm a night owl by nature, andnow I'm ready to hit the pillow by ten pm...this is novel for me as well.Must be the MMS, and again, yes it's easier on my stomach too at nightbefore going to bed. I don't know why?!Sherrie>> I take AMMS 2 hours after I eat. I have no> problem as long as I take it after dinner. I> generally take it between 9 pm and midnight.> Taking it during the day doesn't work well for> me.> > ==============================================>