RemedySpot.com

RE: MMS & Enzymes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As my own guinea pig, I have tried it all times.

I find it messes up my routine if I take it in the day.

Here is what I do.

2 hours after dinner, first dose.

3-4 hours later, 2nd dose.

first thing in the morning, or 3-4 hours later, 3rd dose.

Depending on when you eat dinner,

say at 5, you're done at 5:30

take the first dose at 7:30

2nd dose at 10:30

3rd dose at 1:30

If you drink enough water, your bladder will get you up.

I eat dinner later.

First dose at 10 pm

second dose at 1-2 pm

3rd dose at 6-7 am

Then the daytime is free to go about business as usual. Daytime is for nourishment.

MMS does not nourish: it kills bad guys.

Take my herbs 3 hours after the last dose.

It's ok, the dose is in the blood stream and it's going to take time for the supplements to get there.

Take vitamins and minerals with food, at least 30 minutes after taking your herbs.

Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Kathy

Kat,

your schedule is for nightowls! I go to bed at 9 and sometimes 10...

jeez!

i get up at least 4 times during the night to pee, and no way am i

going to stop and prepare the mms. i just wanna go back to sleeeeeep!

so, i will have to find another schedule. maybe late in the afternoon...

3:00 first dose.

7:00 2nd dose

i take vit c in the morning, so that's out

i don't take 3 dose yet. later i will figure it all out.

unless someone has other ideas.

thanks,

diana

>

> As my own guinea pig, I have tried it all times.

> I find it messes up my routine if I take it in

> the day.

>

> Here is what I do.

> 2 hours after dinner, first dose.

> 3-4 hours later, 2nd dose.

> first thing in the morning, or 3-4 hours later,

> 3rd dose.

>

> Depending on when you eat dinner,

> say at 5, you're done at 5:30

>

> take the first dose at 7:30

> 2nd dose at 10:30

> 3rd dose at 1:30

>

> If you drink enough water, your bladder will get

> you up.

>

> I eat dinner later.

> First dose at 10 pm

> second dose at 1-2 pm

> 3rd dose at 6-7 am

>

> Then the daytime is free to go about business as

> usual. Daytime is for nourishment.

> MMS does not nourish: it kills bad guys.

> Take my herbs 3 hours after the last dose.

> It's ok, the dose is in the blood stream and

> it's going to take time for the supplements to

> get there.

>

> Take vitamins and minerals with food, at least

> 30 minutes after taking your herbs.

>

> Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

>

> Kathy

>

Yes, my schedule is for night owls. That is my choice. I wasn't saying that you needed to follow it. I even gave you an example of an earlier schedule.

However, I really think that the best thing for each person is to decide what they wish to do for themselves, and adjust it as necessary.

With my illness there is no way I could get by with only the 6-7 hours of sleep you get by with. Jeez! <nudge> ;-)

I realize that the MMS takes 3-4 minutes to prepare and drink. It would be nice if it could just be ready for a person when they get up to pee.

Have fun finding what works best for you.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of dianamagic2000Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 7:11 AM Subject: [ ] Re: MMS & Enzymes

Kat,your schedule is for nightowls! I go to bed at 9 and sometimes 10...jeez!i get up at least 4 times during the night to pee, and no way am igoing to stop and prepare the mms. i just wanna go back to sleeeeeep!so, i will have to find another schedule. maybe late in the afternoon...3:00 first dose.7:00 2nd dosei take vit c in the morning, so that's outi don't take 3 dose yet. later i will figure it all out.unless someone has other ideas.thanks,diana>> As my own guinea pig, I have tried it all times.> I find it messes up my routine if I take it in> the day.> > Here is what I do.> 2 hours after dinner, first dose.> 3-4 hours later, 2nd dose.> first thing in the morning, or 3-4 hours later,> 3rd dose.> > Depending on when you eat dinner,> say at 5, you're done at 5:30> > take the first dose at 7:30> 2nd dose at 10:30> 3rd dose at 1:30> > If you drink enough water, your bladder will get> you up.> > I eat dinner later.> First dose at 10 pm> second dose at 1-2 pm> 3rd dose at 6-7 am> > Then the daytime is free to go about business as> usual. Daytime is for nourishment. > MMS does not nourish: it kills bad guys.> Take my herbs 3 hours after the last dose.> It's ok, the dose is in the blood stream and> it's going to take time for the supplements to> get there.> > Take vitamins and minerals with food, at least> 30 minutes after taking your herbs.> > Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.> > Kathy>__________ NOD32 2808 (20080120) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Kathy Wenger wrote:

I realize that the MMS takes 3-4 minutes to

prepare and drink. It would be nice if it could just be ready for a

person when they get up to pee.

Well, since recent comments have claimed that it works without acid

activation, only slower,  why not take a swig of it straight when

getting up in the middle of the night?  If one is going to be sleeping

afterwards, one need not worry about taking something that will

conflict with or neutralise it...

It also seems that might be the best way to give it to animals who will

not necessarily drink all their water at once

After you gave me the idea Kathy, I make a glass of 8 drops, and lemon juice and have it beside the bed, and drink when I wake up to go to the bathroom. I think this is a good way to keep the bugs at bay. For those new to this, I encourage you to keep at it. I got the runs, and the taste is bad, etc and almost quit, thinking this is another problematic protocol, but the payoff is worth the effort; it even has a better payoff than medical ozone, iv vitamin c, and definately better than the interferon, according to what I hear about that. BTW, I have been at this for 6 weeks (?) and have never gotten beyond 8 drops, 3 x a day, without bowel distress. I am content to get such real relief

from the hcv, that I am not pressed to up the dose. I generally do 6-8 3 x, depending...... I think 8 may be enough; (for me); I recognized how potent this stuff is when I IV'd 1, then 2, then 4, then 6 drops. Its my experience that beyond 2 drops IV is just too harsh, -in a 250 ml bag. A steady, long term dose of orally low drops will work, in my estimation., based on my reaction. I'm looking forward to seeing the dvd and learn of the others experience with mms IVs.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS & Enzymes

Kat,your schedule is for nightowls! I go to bed at 9 and sometimes 10...jeez!i get up at least 4 times during the night to pee, and no way am igoing to stop and prepare the mms. i just wanna go back to sleeeeeep!so, i will have to find another schedule. maybe late in the afternoon...3:00 first dose.7:00 2nd dosei take vit c in the morning, so that's outi don't take 3 dose yet. later i will figure it all out.unless someone has other ideas.thanks,diana>> As my own guinea pig, I have tried it all times.> I find it messes up my routine if I take it in> the day.> > Here is what

I do.> 2 hours after dinner, first dose.> 3-4 hours later, 2nd dose.> first thing in the morning, or 3-4 hours later,> 3rd dose.> > Depending on when you eat dinner,> say at 5, you're done at 5:30> > take the first dose at 7:30> 2nd dose at 10:30> 3rd dose at 1:30> > If you drink enough water, your bladder will get> you up.> > I eat dinner later.> First dose at 10 pm> second dose at 1-2 pm> 3rd dose at 6-7 am> > Then the daytime is free to go about business as> usual. Daytime is for nourishment. > MMS does not nourish: it kills bad guys.> Take my herbs 3 hours after the last dose.> It's ok, the dose is in the blood stream and> it's going to take time for the supplements to> get there.> > Take vitamins and minerals with food, at least> 30 minutes

after taking your herbs.> > Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.> > Kathy>__________ NOD32 2808 (20080120) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset. com

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

How did you find the effects of the IV to be? Was it similar to taking it orally?

Did you use unactivated mms for your IV? What was your protocol?

Thanks,

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of arthur ramboSent: Monday, January 21, 2008 12:52 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: MMS & Enzymes

After you gave me the idea Kathy, I make a glass of 8 drops, and lemon juice and have it beside the bed, and drink when I wake up to go to the bathroom. I think this is a good way to keep the bugs at bay. For those new to this, I encourage you to keep at it. I got the runs, and the taste is bad, etc and almost quit, thinking this is another problematic protocol, but the payoff is worth the effort; it even has a better payoff than medical ozone, iv vitamin c, and definately better than the interferon, according to what I hear about that. BTW, I have been at this for 6 weeks (?) and have never gotten beyond 8 drops, 3 x a day, without bowel distress. I am content to get such real relief from the hcv, that I am not pressed to up the dose. I generally do 6-8 3 x, depending...... I think 8 may be enough; (for me); I recognized how potent this stuff is when I IV'd 1, then 2, then 4, then 6 drops. Its my experience that beyond 2 drops IV is just too harsh, -in a 250 ml bag. A steady, long term dose of orally low drops will work, in my estimation., based on my reaction. I'm looking forward to seeing the dvd and learn of the others experience with mms IVs.

I can only compare my appearance of before and after. With one IV drop, followed by lots of oral vitamin c, I experienced a look of wellness; I can only describe it as the look you might see in someone who is well rested, and unstressed. At 6 drops, I saw oxidative stress, a sort of internal sunburn (?) and I lost weight in my face-especially noticed. It took me a few weeks to recover. I had a 250ml of lactated ringers solution, (for iv use) I inserted the needle of a plastic, diabetics syringe into the bag, after pulling the plunger out. I then dropped the mms into the syringe barrel, inserted the plunger, and pushed the mms in. Let it

sit for 30 minutes to activate.

Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS & Enzymes

After you gave me the idea Kathy, I make a glass of 8 drops, and lemon juice and have it beside the bed, and drink when I wake up to go to the bathroom. I think this is a good way to keep the bugs at bay. For those new to this, I encourage you to keep at it. I got the runs, and the taste is bad, etc and almost quit, thinking this is another problematic protocol, but the payoff is worth the effort; it even has a better payoff than medical ozone, iv vitamin c, and definately better than the interferon, according to what I hear about that. BTW, I have been at this for 6 weeks (?) and have never gotten beyond 8 drops, 3 x a day, without bowel distress. I am content to get such real relief from the hcv, that I am not pressed to up the dose. I generally do 6-8 3 x, depending... ... I think 8 may be enough; (for me); I recognized how potent

this stuff is when I IV'd 1, then 2, then 4, then 6 drops. Its my experience that beyond 2 drops IV is just too harsh, -in a 250 ml bag. A steady, long term dose of orally low drops will work, in my estimation., based on my reaction. I'm looking forward to seeing the dvd and learn of the others experience with mms IVs.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

In my opinion, taking IV MMS without the supervision of a holistic MD

(which I presume you did) is flirting with disaster. I hope you'll

stop taking big chances like this. It's way too risky. Taking MMS

orally is the safer way to take it.