RemedySpot.com

Re: Don't take antioxidants within a few hours of MMS?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does he ever mention the mechanism? I've read both parts of the book, and I don't recall if he says why, or how he knows that vitamin C reduces the action of the MMS.

My hats off to Jim Humble for all of his discoveries, but he needs to consult with a chemist or two, maybe a physiologist, and a few medical doctors so we can find out exactly what is going on with this stuff. For instance, I have my skepticism about the 'herx' reaction people are describing. Sure,if could be a die off reaction, but has this ever been measured in people taking MMS? It seems like a fairly simple thing to do.

Anyway, I am open minded about MMS, but I think for it to become more mainstream, someone needs to make more sense out of it that the old gold prospector has. No offense, but chemistry and physiology is just not his thing!

BT

On 1/7/08, <rogerdil@...> wrote:

I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book. In many places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he explicitly say not to take " antioxidants " close in time with MMS, or is that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or after taking MMS? Thanks! -- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 faxwww.bmfchiro.com

Hi ,

AMMS is an oxidizer.

A free radical.

It is intelligent in that it only attacks diseased cells with a low pH.

If you take an antioxidant, how is the oxidizer/oxidant going to work?

Actually, Vitamin C is considered an antidote.

So is baking soda.

Both neutralize the MMS. One neutralizes the acid, the other neutralizes the oxidant.

I prefer the baking soda.

My urine pH is running over 7.0 pretty regularly now, which is way cool, as I've had acid pH for years.

I credit that to the MMS destroying the acid causing viruses.

Kathy

Thanks, Kathy, for clarifying this. I think my problem was that I don't quite understand what are considered antioxidants. I assumed it was all vitamins and minerals, but it's just vitamin A, C and E, as well as selected minerals and flavonoids etc. In other words, presumably it would be okay to take B vitamins since they're not considered antioxidants? But it is also true that JH seems to only emphasize vitamin C and not the other antioxidants - perhaps since it's probably the most common antioxidant? Or is there some other property of vitamin C that makes it particularly incompatable with MMS?Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: Hi , AMMS is an oxidizer. A free radical. It is intelligent in that it only attacks diseased cells with a low pH. If you take an antioxidant, how is the oxidizer/oxidant going to work? Actually, Vitamin C is considered an antidote. So is baking soda. Both neutralize the MMS. One neutralizes the acid, the other neutralizes the oxidant. I prefer the baking soda.

My urine pH is running over 7.0 pretty regularly now, which is way cool, as I've had acid pH for years. I credit that to the MMS destroying the acid causing viruses. Kathy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I have 2 cups of coffee, half and half, and agave nectar to sweeten, in the am. Half hour later, mms. 1-2 hours later, something to eat. (cereal doesn't seem a good thing sometimes) Protein seems better. 1 hour later, antioxidants, geared to promote glutathione. This semms to work well. As mentioned before, glutathione levels are low in people who are chronic with any illness. But you can only take things to promote it; supplementing Glut. doesn't work.

[ ] Don't take antioxidants within a few hours of MMS?

I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book. In many places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he explicitly say not to take "antioxidants" close in time with MMS, or is that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or after taking MMS? Thanks!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Buddy, about the vitamin C, read the post I just posted.

I'm thinking that you haven't really read the book, you only skimmed it, or you would know that he has worked with all kinds of people in the process of developing this protocol, and is currently working in Mexico with doctors in Hermosillo, I believe it is.

You might want to go to webtalkradio.com and listen to an interview with Adam Abraham.

http://mmsmiracle.com/about/

scads of links on that site, enjoy.

As for your skepticism about the herx.

My husband and I went on a trip. I didn't take along the MMS.

When we got back after 8 days of not taking it, we both took 15 drops.

I have hepatitis C. It is active and has been for about 3 years. I found out about it Oct 2006, after thinking I was just going downhill fast and was "growing old".

Ray is a very healthy 65 year old male who looks 45. His only problem is his skin, he gets lots of skin moles, warts, patches, seborrheic keratosis. He's slim, muscular and very healthy.

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and almost passed out on the toilet. I rushed back to bed, head spinning, world going black. I broke into a sweat, I thought I was going to need the ER. Ray helped me to the bathroom again to get rid of what was anxious to leave through my bowels. Believe me, it was anxious and my body was anxious to get rid of it. I also was extremely nauseated and vomited. I drank some baking soda and water. I felt better in about 5 minutes.

What it feels like? It feels like the MMS has killed a plethora of virus, and the body wants the waste out STAT! As soon as they are gone, I feel better, immediately.

Ray, who took the exact same dose, didn't even feel it. This has happened several times with us.

So I think it's safe to conclude it's not the MMS that causes the herx, it is the kill off, and the body wanting it out.

You can see us at our website. The pictures were taken in 2004, before I got sick.

http://a-win4all.com

Kathy

Maybe because Vitamin C is added to almost very

juice.

By the way, Kombucha, someone here was using

kombucha to dilute the AMMS. Kombucha has

anti-oxidants.

At least my GT's Kombucha bottle says so. I

would think so does green and black tea.

Well BT,

Thanks for the comments but ole JH makes a lot of sense to me and you are just

raising

questions without answers or alternatives for me. So why not approach him with

your protocol

and you too could be a hero. Or perhaps you could spell out a simple method of

testing

whatever it is that you doubt and then we could try that out and come up with

some data and

then you could do the analysis.

How about that you try it on yourself?

Personally I think that going mainstream would be the death knell of this

protocol. It would

become buried and lost, or turned into an expensive drug, or jiggered so that it

does not

work.

OK,

Tony

On 7 Jan 2008 at 14:47, Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C. wrote about :

Subject : Re: [ ] Do

>

> Does he ever mention the mechanism? I've read both parts of the book, and I

don't recall if he

> says why, or how he knows that vitamin C reduces the action of the MMS.

>

> My hats off to Jim Humble for all of his discoveries, but he needs to consult

with a chemist or two,

> maybe a physiologist, and a few medical doctors so we can find out exactly

what is going on with

> this stuff. For instance, I have my skepticism about the 'herx' reaction

people are describing.

> Sure,if could be a die off reaction, but has this ever been measured in people

taking MMS? It

> seems like a fairly simple thing to do.

>

> Anyway, I am open minded about MMS, but I think for it to become more

mainstream, someone

> needs to make more sense out of it that the old gold prospector has. No

offense, but chemistry

> and physiology is just not his thing!

>

> BT

>

>

> On 1/7/08, <rogerdil@...> wrote:

> I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book. In many

> places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he

> explicitly say not to take " antioxidants " close in time with MMS, or is

> that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all

> antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or after taking

> MMS? Thanks!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.

> Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic

> 1209 Centre Turnpike

> PO Box 217

> Orwigsburg, PA 17961

> 570-366-2613 phone

> 570-366-2618 fax

> www.bmfchiro.com

I plan to try it myself. However, whenever someone is making claims about a product or a discovery, the burden of proof is on them. It's not up to the rest of the world to prove it.

Anyway, I was just making the comment that collaborating with the right people could make this more popular, but if that is not the intention, then the status quo of being relegated to a few small chat groups is just fine.

Oh, by the way, I try to stay open minded about new products that I come across, but when someone asks a question, there's no reason to be offended by it. Stuff like this should not be a religion and questions raised should never be seen as an attack. There's a difference between asking specific questions (to which some may not have answers, and that's ok too), and flat out bashing the product or people that are promoting it.

BT

On 1/8/08, Tony Moody <aim@...> wrote:

Well BT, Thanks for the comments but ole JH makes a lot of sense to me and you are just raising questions without answers or alternatives for me. So why not approach him with your protocol and you too could be a hero. Or perhaps you could spell out a simple method of testing whatever it is that you doubt and then we could try that out and come up with some data and then you could do the analysis. How about that you try it on yourself? Personally I think that going mainstream would be the death knell of this protocol. It would become buried and lost, or turned into an expensive drug, or jiggered so that it does not work. OK,TonyOn 7 Jan 2008 at 14:47, Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C. wrote about :Subject : Re: [ ] Do

> > Does he ever mention the mechanism? I've read both parts of the book, and I don't recall if he > says why, or how he knows that vitamin C reduces the action of the MMS.

> > My hats off to Jim Humble for all of his discoveries, but he needs to consult with a chemist or two, > maybe a physiologist, and a few medical doctors so we can find out exactly what is going on with > this stuff. For instance, I have my skepticism about the 'herx' reaction people are describing. > Sure,if could be a die off reaction, but has this ever been measured in people taking MMS? It > seems like a fairly simple thing to do.

> > Anyway, I am open minded about MMS, but I think for it to become more mainstream, someone > needs to make more sense out of it that the old gold prospector has. No offense, but chemistry > and physiology is just not his thing! > > BT> > > On 1/7/08, <rogerdil@...> wrote: > I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book. In many

> places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he> explicitly say not to take " antioxidants " close in time with MMS, or is> that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all

> antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or after taking> MMS? Thanks!> > > > > > > > --> Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.> Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic> 1209 Centre Turnpike> PO Box 217> Orwigsburg, PA 17961> 570-366-2613 phone> 570-366-2618 fax>

www.bmfchiro.com

Kathy, you have been at this for awhile do you think you will get rid

of the Hep? Have you had any objective testing done to see if you

are getting better?

I have stopped the MMS because of what the doctor on the webcast said

about it not working after awhile on fungi.

I feel about the same so I'm thinking it has killed what it will kill

and now I need to focus on getting the toxins out of my body. This

is a little harder to manage and no I don't want your advice I have

an MD I will be calling today who is also a naturopath.

Sharon

>

> Buddy, about the vitamin C, read the post I just

> posted.

>

> I'm thinking that you haven't really read the

> book, you only skimmed it, or you would know

> that he has worked with all kinds of people in

> the process of developing this protocol, and is

> currently working in Mexico with doctors in

> Hermosillo, I believe it is.

> You might want to go to webtalkradio.com and

> listen to an interview with Adam Abraham.

> http://mmsmiracle.com/about/

> scads of links on that site, enjoy.

>

> As for your skepticism about the herx.

>

> My husband and I went on a trip. I didn't take

> along the MMS.

> When we got back after 8 days of not taking it,

> we both took 15 drops.

>

> I have hepatitis C. It is active and has been

> for about 3 years. I found out about it Oct

> 2006, after thinking I was just going downhill

> fast and was " growing old " .

> Ray is a very healthy 65 year old male who looks

> 45. His only problem is his skin, he gets lots

> of skin moles, warts, patches, seborrheic

> keratosis. He's slim, muscular and very healthy.

>

> I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and

> almost passed out on the toilet. I rushed back

> to bed, head spinning, world going black. I

> broke into a sweat, I thought I was going to

> need the ER. Ray helped me to the bathroom again

> to get rid of what was anxious to leave through

> my bowels. Believe me, it was anxious and my

> body was anxious to get rid of it. I also was

> extremely nauseated and vomited. I drank some

> baking soda and water. I felt better in about 5

> minutes.

>

> What it feels like? It feels like the MMS has

> killed a plethora of virus, and the body wants

> the waste out STAT! As soon as they are gone, I

> feel better, immediately.

>

> Ray, who took the exact same dose, didn't even

> feel it. This has happened several times with

> us.

>

> So I think it's safe to conclude it's not the

> MMS that causes the herx, it is the kill off,

> and the body wanting it out.

>

> You can see us at our website. The pictures were

> taken in 2004, before I got sick.

>

> http://a-win4all.com

>

> Kathy

>

Sharon, I think you know what is best for you.

I was really glad to get the info on the yeast and fungus, as it explained a lot to me. I'm using something else to kill the yeast.

I tested after 43 days on MMS, I posted the results here on the list, I think. I may be wrong.

I overdosed the night before my testing, as I was so bent on trying to get good results on the PCR test.

In the middle of the night, I was pooping, sweating and puking, in that order, and feeling like I needed the ER.

As soon as I puked I started feeling better.

The body wanted that dead stuff out STAT, any exit will do. Even sweat.

I think it affected some of my test results.

The good news was, my PCR which was 1.84 million 3 years ago, and shot up to 5 million after 4 months of nutritional IV's, dropped to 3.29 mil in a month of MMS.

My ND would have loved to have that happen on his IV's, but it didn't, so he did the doom and gloom thing on me, and tried to get me to commit to doing 3 IV's a week in January, at $170 an IV. ly I don't have that kind of money. I put most of the IV's I already did on a credit card. And frankly, I haven't talked to him since. Not sure if I will or not at this point. If I do, he will get a good lecture.

I'm committed to killing at night and healing during the day.

I'm exercising, eating right, drinking water, getting rest, taking sea weed baths every other day.

My urine pH is reading where it should for the first time in probably 20 years.

That is amazing.

When I first started MMS, it would read acid one day and alkaline the next as I was ramping up the doses.

Now it reads 6.4 to 7.4 all the time.

It used to read 6.0 and my chiropractor was always telling to to alkalize, but nothing would help. I didn't know at the time I had a virus making it acidic.

The color is back in my cheeks, people ask my husband who is that? That's not Kathy! I'm getting my work caught up. I'm enjoying life again.

And especially, I've gotten stronger, and sex no longer hurts, and my hubby is ecstatic! My skin is moist and supple, and the scarring from cryoglobulinemia on my legs is fading. My blood pressure, which used to run 100 over 60, is now running in the normal range. My enthusiasm for life is back, and I smile more often, for no apparent reason.

In short, I'm getting better.

I hope you do too!

Kathy

I think that he does cover much of that in Book 2. He also has an article written by a chemist on the action of MMS, or chlorine dioxide. Best to read it again.

The issues of the "herx" have not been answered to my satisfaction. I think that it may be due to glutathione depletion or something like that. The body does seem to be acidic during the herx, so maybe that is it. Why it reacts like that I don't know.

It is not really up to Jim H to explain all this.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 1:47 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Don't take antioxidants within a few hours of MMS?

Does he ever mention the mechanism? I've read both parts of the book, and I don't recall if he says why, or how he knows that vitamin C reduces the action of the MMS.

My hats off to Jim Humble for all of his discoveries, but he needs to consult with a chemist or two, maybe a physiologist, and a few medical doctors so we can find out exactly what is going on with this stuff. For instance, I have my skepticism about the 'herx' reaction people are describing. Sure,if could be a die off reaction, but has this ever been measured in people taking MMS? It seems like a fairly simple thing to do.

Anyway, I am open minded about MMS, but I think for it to become more mainstream, someone needs to make more sense out of it that the old gold prospector has. No offense, but chemistry and physiology is just not his thing!

BT

On 1/7/08, <rogerdil > wrote:

I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book. In many places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he explicitly say not to take "antioxidants" close in time with MMS, or is that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or after taking MMS? Thanks!-- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 faxwww.bmfchiro.com

I disagree. If he is promoting the use of MMS, I think he should

have a pretty good idea of what is going on. I dont think it is a

problem, but what if this reaction was ultimately very harmful for

people? Again, I do not think this is the case, but in any

case, if he is the one promoting it, he should know as much about what

is going on as possible.

BTOn 1/8/08, Dan Nave <Dan.Nave@...> wrote:

I think that he does cover much of that in Book 2. He also has an article written by a chemist on the action of MMS, or chlorine dioxide. Best to read it again.

The issues of the " herx " have not been answered to my satisfaction. I think that it may be due to glutathione depletion or something like that. The body does seem to be acidic during the herx, so maybe that is it. Why it reacts like that I don't know.

It is not really up to Jim H to explain all this.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 1:47 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Don't take antioxidants within a few hours of MMS?

BT

On 1/7/08, <rogerdil@...> wrote:

I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book. In many places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he explicitly say not to take " antioxidants " close in time with MMS, or is that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or after taking MMS? Thanks!-- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 faxwww.bmfchiro.com

-- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 fax

www.bmfchiro.com

Could you point specifically to which podcast covered the yeast issue?

I would like to learn more on this.

Thanks,

>

> Sharon, I think you know what is best for you.

>

> I was really glad to get the info on the yeast

> and fungus, as it explained a lot to me. I'm

> using something else to kill the yeast.

>

>

Buddy what is it you don't understand? It's very simple chlorine

dioxide kills pathogens. It makes sense to me. You are just here to

cause problems. Why don't you go pick on some other group. Try the

doctors forum.

Sharon

>

> I disagree. If he is promoting the use of MMS, I think he should

have a

> pretty good idea of what is going on. I dont think it is a

problem, but

> what if this reaction was ultimately very harmful for people?

Again, I do

> not think this is the case, but in any case, if he is the one

promoting it,

> he should know as much about what is going on as possible.

>

> BT

>

Thanks Kathy good report for sure. I'm happy for you.

Sharon

>

> Sharon, I think you know what is best for you.

>

> I was really glad to get the info on the yeast

> and fungus, as it explained a lot to me. I'm

> using something else to kill the yeast.

>

> I tested after 43 days on MMS, I posted the

> results here on the list, I think. I may be

> wrong.

> I overdosed the night before my testing, as I

> was so bent on trying to get good results on the

> PCR test.

> In the middle of the night, I was pooping,

> sweating and puking, in that order, and feeling

> like I needed the ER.

> As soon as I puked I started feeling better.

> The body wanted that dead stuff out STAT, any

> exit will do. Even sweat.

> I think it affected some of my test results.

>

> The good news was, my PCR which was 1.84 million

> 3 years ago, and shot up to 5 million after 4

> months of nutritional IV's, dropped to 3.29 mil

> in a month of MMS.

> My ND would have loved to have that happen on

> his IV's, but it didn't, so he did the doom and

> gloom thing on me, and tried to get me to commit

> to doing 3 IV's a week in January, at $170 an

> IV. ly I don't have that kind of money. I

> put most of the IV's I already did on a credit

> card. And frankly, I haven't talked to him

> since. Not sure if I will or not at this point.

> If I do, he will get a good lecture.

>

> I'm committed to killing at night and healing

> during the day.

> I'm exercising, eating right, drinking water,

> getting rest, taking sea weed baths every other

> day.

> My urine pH is reading where it should for the

> first time in probably 20 years.

> That is amazing.

> When I first started MMS, it would read acid one

> day and alkaline the next as I was ramping up

> the doses.

> Now it reads 6.4 to 7.4 all the time.

> It used to read 6.0 and my chiropractor was

> always telling to to alkalize, but nothing would

> help. I didn't know at the time I had a virus

> making it acidic.

>

> The color is back in my cheeks, people ask my

> husband who is that? That's not Kathy! I'm

> getting my work caught up. I'm enjoying life

> again.

> And especially, I've gotten stronger, and sex no

> longer hurts, and my hubby is ecstatic! My skin

> is moist and supple, and the scarring from

> cryoglobulinemia on my legs is fading. My blood

> pressure, which used to run 100 over 60, is now

> running in the normal range. My enthusiasm for

> life is back, and I smile more often, for no

> apparent reason.

>

> In short, I'm getting better.

>

> I hope you do too!

>

> Kathy

>

http://www.webtalkradio.net/content/view/189/33/Talk for Food - Dr. Humiston onMMS/Chlorine Dioxide In the second half of the recording....about 2/3of the way through."We do a lot of work with candida and otherfungal things. You need to do a specific programof antifungals that are based on plants, becauseI've never seen anything else work. Fungi canadapt to oxidation. This is an oxidativetherapy. They can be hit by it, damaged by itinitially, but they will adapt and they willstart forming antioxidants. They know how to dothat, they are smart. They are big. Easy to seeunder a microscope. A virus you could never see,bacteria you can barely see. So they have got abig geno, a lot of DNA, a lot of tricks up theirsleeves. It has to be a very directive therapy.MMS is going to help with it somewhat...." Kathy __________ NOD32 2766 (20080104) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Why be so quick to run people off. Isn't it more productive to explain alternatives, provide information? How much of what you didn't previously understand became more clear as a result of others contributing their experiences and explanations/theory. Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: Buddy what is it you don't understand? It's very simple chlorine dioxide kills pathogens. It makes sense to me. You are just here to cause problems. Why don't you go pick on some other group. Try the doctors forum. Sharon

> > I disagree. If he is promoting the use of MMS, I think he should have a > pretty good idea of what is going on. I dont think it is a problem, but > what if this reaction was ultimately very harmful for people? Again, I do > not think this is the case, but in any case, if he is the one promoting it, > he should know as much about what is going on as possible. > > BT > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Perhaps it would be benificial and very interesting for you to get

the free download of the first book and I am sure that you will end

up getting the second book, I found both the books and the interviews

on cd with JH informative. I have had to ask very few questions

because I felt my questions were answered.

> > >

> > > I have read part 1 and most of part 2 of Jim Humble's book.

In many

> > > places he mentions not taking vitamin C with MMS, but does he

> > > explicitly say not to take " antioxidants " close in time with

MMS, or is

> > > that just an extrapolation of vitamin C = antioxidants; thus all

> > > antioxidants should be avoided for several hours before or

after taking

> > > MMS? Thanks!

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.

> > Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic

> > 1209 Centre Turnpike

> > PO Box 217

> > Orwigsburg, PA 17961

> > 570-366-2613 phone

> > 570-366-2618 fax

> > www.bmfchiro.com

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.

> Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic

> 1209 Centre Turnpike

> PO Box 217

> Orwigsburg, PA 17961

> 570-366-2613 phone

> 570-366-2618 fax

> www.bmfchiro.com

>

I agree, I have benifited by the docs on this site. I vote we use

buddy's brain and help him out just like we were helped out when we

first joined. Good greif, everyday I read on the groups I am still

helped.

> >

> > I disagree. If he is promoting the use of MMS, I think he

should

> have a

> > pretty good idea of what is going on. I dont think it is a

> problem, but

> > what if this reaction was ultimately very harmful for people?

> Again, I do

> > not think this is the case, but in any case, if he is the one

> promoting it,

> > he should know as much about what is going on as possible.

> >

> > BT

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you

think..

> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Question, does this mean 'no dark chocolate'?

>

> Hi ,

>

> AMMS is an oxidizer.

>

> A free radical.

>

> It is intelligent in that it only attacks

> diseased cells with a low pH.

>

> If you take an antioxidant, how is the

> oxidizer/oxidant going to work?

>

> Actually, Vitamin C is considered an antidote.

> So is baking soda.

>

> Both neutralize the MMS. One neutralizes the

> acid, the other neutralizes the oxidant.

> I prefer the baking soda.

>

> My urine pH is running over 7.0 pretty regularly

> now, which is way cool, as I've had acid pH for

> years.

> I credit that to the MMS destroying the acid

> causing viruses.

>

> Kathy

>

Gawd, I luv dark chocolate.

Last time I ate it, I took MMS about 2 hours later.

I ate 1.7 oz, half of a Terra Nostra Dark Truffle Bar, all organic.

I not only got diarrhea the next day, I also got a fever blister.

sigh.....

Dark chocolate is high in arginine.

So I'd say 2 hours is good time to wait.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of lymethymeSent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:54 AM Subject: [ ] Re: Don't take antioxidants within a few hours of MMS?

Question, does this mean 'no dark chocolate'?>> Hi ,> > AMMS is an oxidizer.> > A free radical.> > It is intelligent in that it only attacks> diseased cells with a low pH.> > If you take an antioxidant, how is the> oxidizer/oxidant going to work?> > Actually, Vitamin C is considered an antidote.> So is baking soda.> > Both neutralize the MMS. One neutralizes the> acid, the other neutralizes the oxidant.> I prefer the baking soda. > > My urine pH is running over 7.0 pretty regularly> now, which is way cool, as I've had acid pH for> years.> I credit that to the MMS destroying the acid> causing viruses.> > Kathy>__________ NOD32 2779 (20080109) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com