RemedySpot.com

Re: Got my MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great! Welcome on board! Are you treating anything specifically or just looking for overall improvement in health?

If you're healthy, you probably won't notice anything from the 4 drops.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 4:35 PM Subject: [ ] Got my MMS

I took 2 drops at 430pm, and 2 more at 530pm (630pm right now). I usedlime juice the first time, then vinegar the second dose.I don't think I feel too much yet, but we'll see. I'm going to up itby 2 drops each day until I get a response or until I hit 20 drops perday.Buddy__________ NOD32 2803 (20080117) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

I will be interested to see how you do Dr. Bud, what are you taking it

for? My hubby insisted that he was healthy as a horse and did not need

it. Since I was taking it I decided that everyone would take it. If you

are not ill you should be able to go up to 15 drops and maintain with

no trouble. My hubby got up to 9 drops (starting out at 1 and

increasing by 1 drop per day) then he had the nausea and trots for two

days. now he is staying at 6 drops because that is where he is

comfortable for now. I guess he was not as healthy as he though, but he

will be soon!! Keep us informed.

>

> I took 2 drops at 430pm, and 2 more at 530pm (630pm right now). I used

> lime juice the first time, then vinegar the second dose.

>

> I don't think I feel too much yet, but we'll see. I'm going to up it

> by 2 drops each day until I get a response or until I hit 20 drops per

> day.

>

> Buddy

>

Other than a slight head cold right now, overall I think I am pretty healthy. I could be wrong though. That's why I'm trying the MMS, to see if maybe I can feel better.

I'm also curious to see what kind of symptoms occur when I take too much. I need to find a day where I can afford to be under the weather.

Once I take it for a few weeks, I have a few friends with issues that I want to try and help them clear up. One has chronic gerd, another has mild CFS, but she has been much better since I started treating her a few months ago. I think this might be able to get her that last 10% of the way better. I'm not sure how I feel about using this with patients. Perhaps I'll just send them a copy of the free ebook and let them take it from there.

Buddy

On 1/19/08, west612908 <Marie22@...> wrote:

I will be interested to see how you do Dr. Bud, what are you taking it for? My hubby insisted that he was healthy as a horse and did not need it. Since I was taking it I decided that everyone would take it. If you are not ill you should be able to go up to 15 drops and maintain with no trouble. My hubby got up to 9 drops (starting out at 1 and increasing by 1 drop per day) then he had the nausea and trots for two days. now he is staying at 6 drops because that is where he is comfortable for now. I guess he was not as healthy as he though, but he will be soon!! Keep us informed.>> I took 2 drops at 430pm, and 2 more at 530pm (630pm right now). I used> lime juice the first time, then vinegar the second dose.

> > I don't think I feel too much yet, but we'll see. I'm going to up it> by 2 drops each day until I get a response or until I hit 20 drops per> day.> > Buddy>

-- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 faxwww.bmfchiro.com

I can understand the need to be cautious--but when you send the book to the patients, many will want to try it. So be prepared to answer all questions and see them through it. :-) As my friend told me "this just sounds like a crazy miracle product". I smiled and said "it is". So it is a good thing you are trying it for yourself. It does help to be able to tell them you've experimented with it yourself.

Did you have the head cold before starting the MMS? Because sometimes it can bring out cold-like symptoms which are really detox symptoms.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Other than a slight head cold right now, overall I think I am pretty healthy. I could be wrong though. That's why I'm trying the MMS, to see if maybe I can feel better.

I'm also curious to see what kind of symptoms occur when I take too much. I need to find a day where I can afford to be under the weather.

Once I take it for a few weeks, I have a few friends with issues that I want to try and help them clear up. One has chronic gerd, another has mild CFS, but she has been much better since I started treating her a few months ago. I think this might be able to get her that last 10% of the way better. I'm not sure how I feel about using this with patients. Perhaps I'll just send them a copy of the free ebook and let them take it from there.

"Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C." <dr.touchinsky@...> wrote: > I'm not sure how I feel about using this with patients. Is it really about how you feel or how your patients feel? :) >Perhaps I'll just send them a copy of the free ebook and let them take it from >there. Makes sense. You can at the very least say that you weren't hesitant aboutdipping your own toes into the water. Buddy On 1/19/08, west612908 <Marie22outdrs (DOT) net> wrote: I will be interested to see how you do Dr. Bud, what are you taking it for? My hubby insisted that he was healthy as a horse and did not need it. Since I was taking it I decided that everyone would take it. If you are not ill you should be able to go up to 15 drops and maintain with no trouble. My hubby got up to 9 drops (starting out at 1 and increasing by 1 drop per day) then he had the nausea and trots for two days. now he is staying at 6 drops because that is where he is comfortable for now. I guess he was not as healthy as he though, but he will be soon!! Keep us informed.>> I took 2 drops at 430pm, and 2 more at 530pm (630pm right now). I used> lime juice the first time, then vinegar the second dose. > > I don't think I feel too much yet, but we'll see. I'm going to up it> by 2 drops each day until I get a response or until I hit 20 drops per> day.> > Buddy> -- Buddy A. Touchinsky, D.C.Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic1209 Centre TurnpikePO Box 217Orwigsburg, PA 17961570-366-2613 phone570-366-2618 faxwww.bmfchiro.com Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

is there anyone who does not get diarhea with 10+ drops of this stuff?

greg

> >

> > I took 2 drops at 430pm, and 2 more at 530pm (630pm right now). I used

> > lime juice the first time, then vinegar the second dose.

> >

> > I don't think I feel too much yet, but we'll see. I'm going to up it

> > by 2 drops each day until I get a response or until I hit 20 drops per

> > day.

> >

> > Buddy

> >

>

Alright. I just wanted to see if the cleansing claims had any truth.

It still isn't a sure thing that diarrhea is directly linked to

positive action, but I was pretty much passing water at 15 drops, so I

can cut back and hopefully this means mms will be doing me a lot of

good. I feel a little weary about it still, just because of that

chlorine smell. I used to be a lifeguard so that smell already makes

me wince, but now it's like when I take a 15 drop dose I don't know if

the odor stays in my room or it is coming from my stomach, but it

seems to hang for a long time and it is pretty nauseating.

I don't know if it's cleansing or dehydration/mineral depletion from

the runs, but I have been wanting to sleep like 14 hours a day and am

craving salt.

greg

>

> You build up to it slowly and you don't.

>

> I'm now taking 45 drops divided into three doses

> 3-4 hours apart.

> No diarrhea.

>

> I take anywhere from 10-20 drops per dose.

>

> Kathy

>

> -----Original Message-----

> On Behalf Of dreaminginnoother

>

>

> is there anyone who does not get diarhea with

> 10+ drops of this stuff?

>

> greg

>

That chlorine smell. It is disgusting, that's for sure. But it probably isn't hanging around in your room--it's just you. :-) I have found, especially since doing a daily tooth brushing/mouth rinse with AMMS (using vinegar as that seems to be easier for me to hold in my mouth over the citric acid) is that I tend to smell chlorine off and on many times during the day! It just seems to pop up every once in a while. I think it's more psychological than anything else, as just rinsing with it, I'm not swallowing any to have it "come back up" on me, nor is it being used anywhere in the house during the day. It's strange, and doesn't happen every day--but every so often I'll get a whiff of chlorine. Yuck. Luckily it doesn't last long.

Many people get tired from taking AMMS. If you are one of those types then Jim suggests taking the MMS at night so that you sleep better. And if you are craving salt, by all means--take extra. But make it good sea salt, not table salt.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I don't know if

the odor stays in my room or it is coming from my stomach, but it

seems to hang for a long time and it is pretty nauseating.

A lot of people recommend to " drink tons of water " when taking MMS or

in general, but IMHO it's a great idea to add sea salt to your water.

I add 1/2 teaspoon RealSalt per gallon. Some people add 1 tsp per gallon.

People have died from water intoxication from drinking large amounts

of unsalted water. :)

It is a natural thing for our body to want to sleep when we are

trying to heal. Remember we are not suppose to be miserable while on

MMS, so lower your dose if you have to so you can stay awake and feel

better. Remember Jim says that it will do the same job in smaller

dose it will just take longer ( like digging a hole with a small

shovel as opposed to a large one, job gets done just takes longer )

also if you crave salt that is probably from loss of electrolytes so

eat it if you crave it but it would be best to use Celtic salt from

your local Health-NUT store since it has a complete array of health

sea minerals.

MY OPINION ONLY

> >

> > You build up to it slowly and you don't.

> >

> > I'm now taking 45 drops divided into three doses

> > 3-4 hours apart.

> > No diarrhea.

> >

> > I take anywhere from 10-20 drops per dose.

> >

> > Kathy

> >

> > -----Original Message-----

> > On Behalf Of dreaminginnoother

> >

> >

> > is there anyone who does not get diarhea with

> > 10+ drops of this stuff?

> >

> > greg

> >

>

I have a lot of aversion to going trough extreme runs again. It felt

like it took a lot of stored nutrients out of me. I don't feel I can

safely be that depleted more than the two times it has happened so

far. I am not going to chance it again lightly.

Jill