RemedySpot.com

My cat's tumor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I do want to report that even if you feel as though you've beaten your health issue, using MMS (or anything else for that matter) that you MUST continue your protocol for at least a few months. Just to "set" the cure. From both Dr. Schulze and the chiro I heard speak on the MM products, they say that the protocol should be continued one month for every year you've had the problem, after you think you are cured. This is to make sure that the body is truly in the cured mode, and that everything, every tiny bit of the disease, is gone.

My older cat, that I reported had gotten rid of her tumor (golf ball size and hard) in 1 month of taking 1 drop of MMS daily in her food--I just now checked her and the tumor is back. I had planned on keeping her on the MMS for a while after the tumor was gone, but that was back at the beginning of November, and we had company coming in for the holidays, shopping, cleaning, lots of extra stuff to do, and I just stopped giving everyone MMS. Mostly because it took me a half hour every morning to make up enough for all the critters and to feed them all individually to make sure they each got their MMS.

So--because I stopped her treatment too soon, the tumor started growing again. I've started her back on the MMS today, knowing full well that it will again get rid of the tumor--only this time she will stay on the MMS for months after the tumor is gone again. No more thinking that animals are different than people--that once they are "cured" the protocols can be ended.

Just a warning.

Samala,