RemedySpot.com

Re: Large single dose vs 3 small? (oil pulling)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is really interesting about excess bile coloring all mucus

yellow. I'm going to have to be more observant about the difference

in color when I do oil pulling.

Thanks,

Avril

>

> I do believe it does something with the bile--helping to remove

it. I have

> always had very yellow vaginal mucus, so I thought this was natural

to me.

> When I do oil pulling, which they say is like having a second

liver, the

> mucus turns clear! I had no idea what this was all about until I

stumbled

> onto a remark in a health newsletter that said that excess bile can

color

> all mucus yellow. If that is true, then it means that the oil

pulling was

> helping the liver and getting rid of excess bile. When I stop oil

pulling

> the mucus goes back to yellow.

>

> Samala,

>

>

Yes, you have it about right. You use some good oil--I use cold pressed (any oil used should be cold pressed) sunflower oil because it is nearly tasteless. Many use sesame seed oil because they like the health benefits that sesame seed oil has in its own right.

You usually use a tablespoon, not a teaspoon, and "chew" --swishing it hard-- for 20 minutes, not 30, as it takes 20 minutes for the blood to circulate through the body. So they feel as though you are getting one full circulation through the liver in that 20 minutes.

It is considered to be like having a second liver, meaning that it pulls toxins out of your system via the mucus linings in the mouth. Some people see great benefits and others just a few. Some people say their teeth get much whiter, it stops headaches, joint pain, stomach problems, etc. I didn't find much physical difference in feeling, probably because I don't have any health issues. But as I said, it did turn all my mucus from yellow to clear, so it MUST have been doing something

Excellent post, . I've been oil pulling wtih sunflower oil. While it doesn't produce anything miraculous, I often feel a little better after an oil pulling session. <gaiacita@...> wrote: Yes, you have it about right. You use some good oil--I use cold pressed (any oil used should be cold pressed)

sunflower oil because it is nearly tasteless. Many use sesame seed oil because they like the health benefits that sesame seed oil has in its own right. You usually use a tablespoon, not a teaspoon, and "chew" --swishing it hard-- for 20 minutes, not 30, as it takes 20 minutes for the blood to circulate through the body. So they feel as though you are getting one full circulation through the liver in that 20 minutes. It is considered to be like having a second liver, meaning that it pulls toxins out of your system via the mucus linings in the mouth. Some people see great benefits and others just a few. Some people say their teeth get much whiter, it stops headaches, joint pain, stomach problems,

etc. I didn't find much physical difference in feeling, probably because I don't have any health issues. But as I said, it did turn all my mucus from yellow to clear, so it MUST have been doing something. It is normally done once a day, but there are some people that do it 2 and even 3 times a day because they feel it does them so much good. Some people also spit it out every 5 minutes and get new oil into their mouths for the 20 minutes because they feel like they are getting a better cleaning with the new oil rather than possibly reabsorbing toxins from the "old" 20 minute oil. It does turn white and sometimes it foams within that 20 minute time frame. Kind of tells you it is working.

Hope this helps. Samala, -------Original Message------- OK, I've never heard of oil pulling, and I googled it, and I wasn't happy with the sites that came up. Can anyone either give me information or direct me to a good website.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.