RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:MMS and Detox is it a reasonable thought? I think so

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I started a few days ago---am at 4 drops---don't want to hurry it because of kidney reaction in second day----BUT---since the second day I have had a very strong metallic taste in my mouth--stronger even then when I was chelating with cilantro---so I am convinced that there is metallic detoxing going on. What is the group you belong to Ashi? I have had a hair test but it's fromEndo-Met Labs. I can't afford to take another one but it has all the ratios etc... Thanks Bea Aslinur Sirin <sirinfamily@...> wrote: Hey, I am new to this list, but this is a question I can answer! One way to test for heavy metals: Go to directlabs.com and order the "Hair Essential Elements" test. It cost about 80 bucks. Your hair must be natural, not dyed. You follow the instructions and cut off some of your own clean hair at the root and send it back. They will email or mail you results within a week. Then, however, you do not take the results at face value. Apparently you cannot really test for mercury poisoning because it it STRONGLY attached to nervous tissue and will not leach out into the hair. It will remain in the brain and other organs. It will however, disrupt mineral transport and this can be seen in your Hair Elements test.... Once you get

your test back, there is a group solely devoted to mercury poisoning that I belong to that will give you step by step instructions about how to see if you have mercury poisoning or not by looking at whether or not you have disrupted mineral transport by looking at your hair test results. Just make sure you do NOT order the the "Hair Toxic Elements" test, only the "Essential Elements" test. Ashi (just started MMS and am up to 8 drops, no nausea. I am only doing myself as a test run because I intend to start giving this to my son (age 8) who is recovered from Autism.) - Original message - How do you test for heavy metals ? I think that some fungi, bacteria, etc, thrive in a heavy metal environment. So the chlorine dioxide kills these parasites. Does it remove heavy metals from the body - no. Mo

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.