RemedySpot.com

MMS rashes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My friend has started taking MMS. She started out with 1 drop and went up by 1 drop a day till she hit 6 drops. At that point she broke out in a very itchy rash. She says that she never felt nausea nor had any diarrhea, but that she does tend to detox through the skin--so this wasn't terribly unsurprising to her.

Except that the rash has continued to get worse. She quit taking the MMS on Monday and went into a sauna to help try and detox more, and also took an Epsom salt bath which REALLY broke her out all over her abdomen, and felt like she was on fire. She finally had to take some Benedryl so she could sleep that night, and because her chest was starting to feel tight. Once before she had gone into anaphylactic shock (not being able to breath) because she was exposed to a petroleum based pesticide, so she was afraid of that happening again. But the Benedryl did the trick as far as relieving some of the fire and breathing problems. She is taking C now to try and clear up the rash.

Anyone have any reaction to MMS this severe on the skin? I told her that many people have had rashes, pimples, etc--but I don't recall anyone saying theirs was this bad.

Samala,