RemedySpot.com

Re: dr klinghardt and lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- Care to comment on this?

-- [ ] dr klinghardt and lyme

I've heard recently that klinghardt has "CURED" 1000's of lyme

patients using mms for 2 years.can anyone out there comment on this.

I'd really love to get feedback from his patients.

best

mike in ny

OK I willl comment rather relunctantly.... I don't think anyone including Klinghardt has been using MMS that long. Perhaps 1 year at the very most and it is still way too early to have any kind of data like 1000s of people have been cured. That would be great and I think we are all hoping that will be the case but it is too soon to tell. Jim Humble who developed it has just begun corresponding with Lyme's patients and developing treatment strategies in the last 6 months. He would, in my opinion, be the best person to address that question to. He seems very neutral and is not profiting from it and would therefore be unbiased as well. That's all I want to say at this point in time. All the best to everyone,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I am so sorry if I spoke out of turn. I just want to make a point that many of the doctors people put on pedestals are very human and we need to be more discerning about what information to take in and go more by you own experiences and intuitive feelings. Dr. K and Jim Humble are not demi-gods. We are all experimenting together and learning as we go. I agree, though that Jim Humble has the most experience with MMS (obviously) and therefore better guidelines for us. But he is still learning too especially where lyme is concerned.

So I would listen to your own intuitive guidance and also go by the experience of others on these boards. For me, I know these groups have been an invaluable source of information and I would never have been able to navigate this disease without the knowledge and experience of everyone in these groups.

-- [ ] Re: dr klinghardt and lyme

OK I willl comment rather relunctantly.... I don't think anyone including Klinghardt has been using MMS that long. Perhaps 1 year at the very most and it is still way too early to have any kind of data like 1000s of people have been cured. That would be great and I think we are all hoping that will be the case but it is too soon to tell. Jim Humble who developed it has just begun corresponding with Lyme's patients and developing treatment strategies in the last 6 months. He would, in my opinion, be the best person to address that question to. He seems very neutral and is not profiting from it and would therefore be unbiased as well.

That's all I want to say at this point in time.

All the best to everyone,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.