RemedySpot.com

Re: For Group Monitor - Post Attempt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ted , not only has your message been posted on the 26th , you have recieved several replies. Are you sure you signed up for email delivery?biochiankh <Ted@...> wrote: Hi:A few days ago I attempted to post an initial message here consisting of my brief Newbe introduction along with two questions which I'd hoped someone would answer rather quickly (due to a pressing time constraint here). A pop-up indicated that the message had to be approved by the monitor before it would make it to the group's message board and

distribution list. Since it hasn't yet been posted, I'm curious if my questions were somehow "off-base", since I've never encountered such a delay in any of the other 25 plus groups of which I have been a member in the past 10 years. I must ask you to please not post that message as it is now too late to include the MMs in a personal detox/cleansing protocol that I'll start day after tomorrow, and any group dialog concerning my questions would pointless. Still, if I've crossed some offensive parameter of which I'm not aware,I'd like to know.Thanks,ted Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.