RemedySpot.com

Re: Does MMS work or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I feel better because my liver pain went away after the first day. I can sleep on my right side even with a full stomach. I don't feel shortwinded from my lung bumping into my swollen liver. My bile production has increased from near none to near correct. I used to "go for the cure" for years, but I'm just going to be content to be nearly symptom free. If I remain symptom free to the end, and all I have to do is have a 7 drop drink of water 3 x a day, I'm as good as cured. It beats the hec out of interferon (from what I hear), the chore of ozone or mega dosing vitamin c, and the herbs and this and that.

[ ] Does MMS work or not?

Hi all

I¢m very much interested in MMS and have gone through about 20 digests looking for testimonials of people who have been helped. All I read is <I feel much better>, < I believe...>, <It seems to...>

So far I haven¢t found one single testimonial of someone who had cancer and was cured or has considerably improved as shown by a cancer marker before and after.

You all seem to be very enthusiastic about MMS and I hope you are not taken offense, but feelings are no arguments.

Perhaps I¢m wrong, perhaps there were testimonials and I don¢t know where to find them, because I¢m kind of knew to this. If someone can direct me I would be grateful.

The question is whether MMS cures cancer, or candida, which according to Dr. Simoncini, might boil down to the same.

Thank you all

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I worked my way up from 1/4 drop to one drop. Then I got so ill neuroligically, and with the heart that I called 911.My food sensitivities seemed to be back as well.After a few days without it, I finally came back around.I would like to know the skinny on this stuff too. Is it just that it is so toxic that one has to be in pretty good shape before they can try it?I think it was really hard on my adrenals.  My guess is that folks with weak adrenals should probably be on adrenal support/corticosteroids before venturing into using MMS.I may try it again some day, when I feel stronger.Just my two bits, and open for comments.....~Inga==========================On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:26 PM, arthur rambo wrote:Well, I feel better because my liver pain went away after the first day. I can sleep on my right side even with a full stomach. I don't feel shortwinded from my lung bumping into my swollen liver. My bile production has increased from near none to near correct.  I used to "go for the cure" for years, but I'm just going to be content to be nearly symptom free.   If I remain symptom free to the end, and all I have to do is have a 7 drop drink of water 3 x a day, I'm as good as cured.   It beats the hec out of interferon (from what I hear), the chore of ozone or mega dosing vitamin c, and the herbs and this and that.----- 

Maybe you should do some detox work before you try to start again. Personally for me, I think it has helped my adrenals. Since being on it I am able to consume more caffeine without any of the usual adrenal fatigue I usually get.

-- Re: [ ] Does MMS work or not?

I worked my way up from 1/4 drop to one drop. Then I got so ill neuroligically, and with the heart that I called 911.

My food sensitivities seemed to be back as well.

After a few days without it, I finally came back around.

I would like to know the skinny on this stuff too. Is it just that it is so toxic that one has to be in pretty good shape before they can try it?

I think it was really hard on my adrenals. My guess is that folks with weak adrenals should probably be on adrenal support/corticosteroids before venturing into using MMS.

I may try it again some day, when I feel stronger.

Just my two bits, and open for comments.....

~Inga

==========================

On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:26 PM, arthur rambo wrote:

Well, I feel better because my liver pain went away after the first day. I can sleep on my right side even with a full stomach. I don't feel shortwinded from my lung bumping into my swollen liver. My bile production has increased from near none to near correct. I used to "go for the cure" for years, but I'm just going to be content to be nearly symptom free. If I remain symptom free to the end, and all I have to do is have a 7 drop drink of water 3 x a day, I'm as good as cured. It beats the hec out of interferon (from what I hear), the chore of ozone or mega dosing vitamin c, and the herbs and this and that.

-----

Hi Rosemary -

It is great that you two have been able to make some real progress.

May I suggest that you read up on magnesium? - particularly " Transdermal

Magnesium Therapy " by Mark Sircus and perhaps " The Magnesium Miracle " by

Carolyn Dean MD, with a view to making sure your magnesium levels are where

they should be. At any rate do look at some of the information that is

available on the internet about them and " Magnesium Oil " .

Another topic is Dr Simonici and his Baking Soda cure for Cancer. Baking

Soda adds oxygen and is very anti-fungal.

I've read up on them and have benefitted considerably.from having done so.

Pihl

[ ] Re: Does MMS work or not?

Hi ,

I have Lyme/CFS 29 years, misdiagnosed 22 years. I've had a nasty

sore throat with blisters on it for approx 20 years. The doctors say

it just means I am " coming down with something! " I did 4 years of

antibiotics, 2 years being penicillin. The penicillin cleared the

sore throat but it came back with a vengeance as soon as I stopped

taking it. (this is typical of Lyme as they hatch out of cyst form

when you stop taking anti-biotics)

It has taken 3 months of MMS to clear the sore throat up. I don't

know how long it will last or if I will relapse when I stop taking

it. However, I can definately say MMS is very powerful and seems to

be anti-viral as well as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. I've had a

lump in my breast for years which has almost completely dissappeared

on MMS. I also had a cluster of " wart-like " things on my foot which

dried up and fell off after only 3 days on MMS. I am not sure if

they were warts or shingles. Whatever they were, they are gone and

the skin is moist and healthy instead of dry and crusty.

My husband & I have both had nasty toe-nail fungus for a few years.

Nothing seems to fix it, but since going on MMS it is defintely going

away.

My husband has also had a nasty bowel infection for over 30 years

which has caused him to have food mal-absorption and fatty stools.

He has tried Flagyl, Parex, Fasigyn, antibiotics, pro-biotics,

Nature's Biotics, Tri-Plex, yoghurt, special diets, pancreatic

enzymes, and a host of other things. Some of these things have

helped for a little while, but the thing comes back with a

vengeance. 3 months of MMS seems to have fixed the problem as the

stools are much more formed and normal. Again, we don't know how

long this will last, but this is the first thing that has made a big

difference.

I do believe it works after trying so many things which don't work.

Regards,

Rosemary.

Check out these websites for more positive testimonies.

http://www.miraclems.com/testimonies.html

http://www.healthsalon.org/296/mms-testimonials/

Yes it works, MMS works on your issues. Remember MMS does not make

you sick, it only kills pathogens. So if you experiance symptoms it

is pathogen die off ( pathogen toxins ) that is giving you the

symptoms. Some people can take large doses and others can not because

of pathogen load.

Have you read Jim Humble book on MMS?

How long have you been reading posts on this group?

I keep everyones testimonies, I would be glad to send them to you on

private e-mail.

>

> >

> > Well, I feel better because my liver pain went away after the

first

> > day. I can sleep on my right side even with a full stomach. I

don't

> > feel shortwinded from my lung bumping into my swollen liver. My

> > bile production has increased from near none to near correct.

> > I used to " go for the cure " for years, but I'm just going to be

> > content to be nearly symptom free.

> > If I remain symptom free to the end, and all I have to do is

have

> > a 7 drop drink of water 3 x a day, I'm as good as cured.

> > It beats the hec out of interferon (from what I hear), the

chore

> > of ozone or mega dosing vitamin c, and the herbs and this and

that.

> >

> > -----

>

Been working on detox for some years now, what I am able to do. I am mercury toxic... What might you suggest?Thanks,IngaOn Feb 3, 2008, at 4:29 PM, susan wrote:Maybe you should do some detox work before you try to start again.  Personally for me, I think it has helped my adrenals.  Since being on it I am able to consume more caffeine without any of the usual adrenal fatigue I usually get.   . 

, MMS use is so new that people would be hesitant to claim a "CURE" but it has helped many who have tried it. IN NCaussietickchick <roseagain@...> wrote: Hi ,I have Lyme/CFS 29 years, misdiagnosed 22 years. I've had a nasty sore throat with blisters on it for approx 20 years. The doctors say it just means I am "coming down with something!" I did 4 years of antibiotics, 2 years

being penicillin. The penicillin cleared the sore throat but it came back with a vengeance as soon as I stopped taking it. (this is typical of Lyme as they hatch out of cyst form when you stop taking anti-biotics)It has taken 3 months of MMS to clear the sore throat up. I don't know how long it will last or if I will relapse when I stop taking it. However, I can definately say MMS is very powerful and seems to be anti-viral as well as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. I've had a lump in my breast for years which has almost completely dissappeared on MMS. I also had a cluster of "wart-like" things on my foot which dried up and fell off after only 3 days on MMS. I am not sure if they were warts or shingles. Whatever they were, they are gone and the skin is moist and healthy instead of dry and crusty.My husband & I have both had nasty toe-nail fungus for a few years. Nothing seems to fix it, but since going on MMS it

is defintely going away.My husband has also had a nasty bowel infection for over 30 years which has caused him to have food mal-absorption and fatty stools. He has tried Flagyl, Parex, Fasigyn, antibiotics, pro-biotics, Nature's Biotics, Tri-Plex, yoghurt, special diets, pancreatic enzymes, and a host of other things. Some of these things have helped for a little while, but the thing comes back with a vengeance. 3 months of MMS seems to have fixed the problem as the stools are much more formed and normal. Again, we don't know how long this will last, but this is the first thing that has made a big difference. I do believe it works after trying so many things which don't work.Regards,Rosemary.Check out these websites for more positive testimonies.http://www.miraclems.com/testimonies.html http://www.healthsalon.org/296/mms-testimonials/--- In , john magal <johnmagal@...> wrote:>> Hi all> > I'm very much interested in MMS and have gone through about 20 digests looking for testimonials of people who have been helped. All I read is <I feel much better>, < I believe...>, <It seems to...> > > So far I haven't found one single testimonial of someone who had cancer and was cured or has considerably improved as shown by a cancer marker before and after. > > You all seem to be very enthusiastic about MMS and I hope you are not taken offense, but feelings are no arguments.> > Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps there were testimonials and I don't

know where to find them, because I'm kind of knew to this. If someone can direct me I would be grateful.> > The question is whether MMS cures cancer, or candida, which according to Dr. Simoncini, might boil down to the same.> > Thank you all> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

I have had Lyme for years and have used up every last cent I have had on conventional and alt methods. MMS is the best thing I have tried. Iam now planning for future and looking forward to riding horses and working again, something I had to give up. Its the most amazing things ever - but its so new and Lyme b/c of teh type of bacteria it is takes a long time to eradicate completley...but I am much much betetr in 2 mos of taking it. I say it works! Cure? We'll have to wait and see but I woudlnt doubt it for myself.

On 2/4/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote:

, MMS use is so new that people would be hesitant to claim a " CURE " but it has helped many who have tried it.

IN NC aussietickchick <roseagain@...> wrote:

Hi ,I have Lyme/CFS 29 years, misdiagnosed 22 years. I've had a nasty sore throat with blisters on it for approx 20 years. The doctors say it just means I am " coming down with something! " I did 4 years of

antibiotics, 2 years being penicillin. The penicillin cleared the sore throat but it came back with a vengeance as soon as I stopped taking it. (this is typical of Lyme as they hatch out of cyst form when you stop taking anti-biotics)

It has taken 3 months of MMS to clear the sore throat up. I don't know how long it will last or if I will relapse when I stop taking it. However, I can definately say MMS is very powerful and seems to be anti-viral as well as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. I've had a

lump in my breast for years which has almost completely dissappeared on MMS. I also had a cluster of " wart-like " things on my foot which dried up and fell off after only 3 days on MMS. I am not sure if

they were warts or shingles. Whatever they were, they are gone and the skin is moist and healthy instead of dry and crusty.My husband & I have both had nasty toe-nail fungus for a few years. Nothing seems to fix it, but since going on MMS it is defintely going

away.My husband has also had a nasty bowel infection for over 30 years which has caused him to have food mal-absorption and fatty stools. He has tried Flagyl, Parex, Fasigyn, antibiotics, pro-biotics, Nature's Biotics, Tri-Plex, yoghurt, special diets, pancreatic

enzymes, and a host of other things. Some of these things have helped for a little while, but the thing comes back with a vengeance. 3 months of MMS seems to have fixed the problem as the stools are much more formed and normal. Again, we don't know how

long this will last, but this is the first thing that has made a big difference. I do believe it works after trying so many things which don't work.Regards,Rosemary.Check out these websites for more positive testimonies.

http://www.miraclems.com/testimonies.html http://www.healthsalon.org/296/mms-testimonials/

>> Hi all> > I'm very much interested in MMS and have gone through about 20 digests looking for testimonials of people who have been helped. All I read is <I feel much better>, < I believe...>, <It seems to...>

> > So far I haven't found one single testimonial of someone who had cancer and was cured or has considerably improved as shown by a cancer marker before and after. > > You all seem to be very enthusiastic about MMS and I hope you are

not taken offense, but feelings are no arguments.> > Perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps there were testimonials and I don't know where to find them, because I'm kind of knew to this. If someone can direct me I would be grateful.

> > The question is whether MMS cures cancer, or candida, which according to Dr. Simoncini, might boil down to the same.> > Thank you all> > > > > ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

>Been working on detox for some years now, what I am able to do. I am >mercury toxic... What might you suggest?>Thanks,>Inga

And what cheation protocol are you on for the mercury ?

Have you considered Andy Cutler's chelation method ?

Mo

mix up a one drop dose, add 1 cup of water, dump 3/4 down the drain,

drink the last 1/4.

so simmple I bet you feel silly like I did when I asked the same

question. ;0)

--- In , " Mo " <moses133@...>

wrote:

>

> >I worked my way up from 1/4 drop to one drop.

> >~Inga

>

> May I ask exactly how you got 1/4 of a drop ?

> Mo

>