RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS and Cats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have 2 female cats, one is around 13 or so, the other is around 5. Both these cats had tumors in their stomachs--very deep and you could only feel them if you were holding them in the right position. The older cat had 1 tumor about the size of a golf ball and hard, and the younger one had 2, on the same as the older cat's and then a smaller lump. I started them on 1 drop MMS activated with 5 drops of citric acid, waited 3 minutes, then put this, undiluted, in a bit of tuna. They eat dry food so tun as a real treat for them. I made sure the amount I gave them was small so that they would eat it all and therefor eat all the AMMS. They gobbled it up every morning. Within 2 weeks the older cat's tumor had shrunk by half and gotten smaller, the younger cat lost the smaller tumor and the larger one had shrunk by half. Two more weeks and both cats were tumor free. Oh, also, the older cat had gotten very thin, but has gained all her weight back now.

Samala,

-- [ ] MMS and Cats

Does anyone have any stories about giving MMS to cats?Brother Sage

www.drinkamplifire.comwww.secrethealthmovie.com