RemedySpot.com

dr klinghardt and lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've heard recently that klinghardt has " CURED " 1000's of lyme

patients using mms for 2 years.can anyone out there comment on this.

I'd really love to get feedback from his patients.

best

mike in ny

A friend of mine who has been seeing Klinghardt for about a year was told this week that MMS works well for Babs and Bart but not for Lyme. I don't know who to believe anymore!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

I would go with our collective experiences. I do not personally believe that.

A woman on my lyme group studied under him and said that, although he has done some wonderful work he is not fallible. He promotes products that pay him. He also made a statement saying he has seen cures of lyme after 2 years of treatment. No lyme patient has been using MMS for 2 years yet. It is very new.

Just a little perspective where Klinghardt is concerned.

-- [ ] Re:dr klinghardt and lyme

A friend of mine who has been seeing Klinghardt for about a year was told this week that MMS works well for Babs and Bart but not for Lyme. I don't know who to believe anymore!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

great...thats not encouraging....:o( I feel like its helping my Lyme.......

Can you find out more? Like why he feels that way? And how long his patienst tried it and how they took it fo rLyme?

On Fri, Feb 8, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Salty Sue <bcnfd@...> wrote:

A friend of mine who has been seeing Klinghardt for about a year was told this week that MMS works well for Babs and Bart but not for Lyme. I don't know who to believe anymore!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

thats true....

Do you know the longest anyone has been on it for Lyme? Was there one women who was treated for a year and onsidered cured ....or is that an urban legend

On Fri, Feb 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM, susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:

I would go with our collective experiences. I do not personally believe that.

A woman on my lyme group studied under him and said that, although he has done some wonderful work he is not fallible. He promotes products that pay him. He also made a statement saying he has seen cures of lyme after 2 years of treatment. No lyme patient has been using MMS for 2 years yet. It is very new.

Just a little perspective where Klinghardt is concerned.

A friend of mine who has been seeing Klinghardt for about a year was told this week that MMS works well for Babs and Bart but not for Lyme. I don't know who to believe anymore!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please join Lyme Aware on facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4960726826

From my knowledge of just being on these groups, the earliest was about September or therabouts. How long has this group been using it? I just joined in September when I began.

I started in November - you were an offcial MMS pilgrim.........

How are you doing with it? Anyone notice any thyrois issues? Mine is feeling swollen I must say...Need to get checked....I am upping my t3...I always take it away from that....

On 2/8/08, susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:

From my knowledge of just being on these groups, the earliest was about September or therabouts. How long has this group been using it? I just joined in September when I began.

I have not done it straight since then. I have taken some breaks due to overdosing. I feel better on it rather than not though. I am up to 9 drops at night and still take the salt/c during the day. I think tonight I will try 10 drops. I have learned though, to go very, very slow (I have lyme).

About the thyroid- mine has actually improved. I am now on a very low dose of Armour. I had been up to 75 mcg and mg. Of both Armour and T3! My adrenals have also improved. I no longer need to take adrenal supplements, although I still take DHEA. I can drink more caffeine without the reepercussions.

Hang in there. It will probably normalize after a time. And don't forget to detox a lot.

I have wondered how the chlorine affects the thyroid. Proponents of

iodine would tend to say so much chlorine intake would displace iodine

and cause thyroid problems.

greg

>

> I started in November - you were an offcial MMS pilgrim.........

>

> How are you doing with it? Anyone notice any thyrois issues? Mine is

feeling

> swollen I must say...Need to get checked....I am upping my t3...I always

> take it away from that....