RemedySpot.com

RE: Prostate+Electrifier

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my prostate enlargement varies from mild to moderate, but can be pretty bad during pretty bad stressed negligent indulgent times.

i'm 61 and it's been an increasing issue for a couple years.

some guys get good results from foot to foot, so the current path goes through the general area. that's where reports of success i've read put them. i use seperate foot baths with the electrode sponges in the bottom. helps with wee-hour restricted pee attempts.

using the penis for one end and the "sweet spot" between scrotum and rectum for the other end should get the blood and seminal vessels as part of the current path. i've done that a a number of times and it seems to work. it's also somewhat aphrodisiac.

i don't use the godzilla much while i'm smoking tobacco though. if/when i quit again i'll get back into it more.

mostly i now use the mag pulser all over the genitals, groin, and sit on it once in awhile, like a few times per month or more. also somewhat aphrodisiac. i also bought a pound of saw palmetto berry powder and take a OO cap every day. i hardly ever awaken in the middle of the night any more now (unless i drink a lot of fluid before bed) and no more or very little occasional restriction problems.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of tom chickSent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:38 AM Subject: [ ] Prostate+Electrifier

Hi Bob Larson, Can you tell me where you used the contact sponge on the prostate? Did you sit on it? I have been having problems with a enlarged prostate. Thanks in advance, Tom