RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: competitor bashes MMS as toxic.....+

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What happens if you use more than 5 drops of lemon juice? Also I let it sit for a few minutes and then add about half cup of water and then drink---should it sit after adding the water? Thanks BeaBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen@...> wrote: Ok thanks!!! Wilkins <montemomma2002 > wrote: 5 drops of activator for each drop of MMS. You shold beat 40 drops

for 8 drops. IN NCBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen > wrote: I am at 8 drops and use lemon juice---do we increase the lemon juice as we increase the drops?--I have been so am using about 20 drops of lemon juice. .west612908 <Marie22outdrs (DOT) net> wrote: Interesting you should bring this up. I was just rereading some of Jim Humbles book yesterday and one of the points that he brought out is not to take MMS without activation. remember for years people took it without activating it because the mistakenly thought that

they were super oxigenating themselves with the double O2 molecule. However because it is bound to itself, it is not avaliable as useable oxegen to us. The only slight benifit that they would of got from it is if it had a fraction of it convert to its activated form. inorder for it to be of any benifit unactivated, we would have to take 120 drops of unactivated to 1 drop of activated. and remember if it is activated it disasembles its self after 2 hours. Does it do that if not activated?>> this guy showed up on the curezone MMS forum yesterday with a range of > accusations about the toxicity of MMS. it looks like he is a > competitor... claims that activated MMS is simply too strong to be > safe. does anyone know the "backstory"

here? is this guy just a > fraud, or are these legitimate points?> > http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1100601#i> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Wilkins http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887 The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Nothing really. I dont measure the activator very carefully but always try to over estimae the ammount. I use about a half teaspoon for 8 drops of mms. You cant over activate it. IN NCBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen@...> wrote: What happens if you use more than 5 drops of lemon juice? Also I let it sit for a few minutes and then add about half cup of water and then drink---should it sit after adding

the water? Thanks BeaBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen > wrote: Ok thanks!!! Wilkins <montemomma2002 > wrote: 5 drops of activator for each drop of MMS. You shold beat 40 drops for 8 drops. IN NCBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen > wrote: I am at 8 drops and use lemon juice---do we increase the lemon juice as we increase the drops?--I have been so am

using about 20 drops of lemon juice. .west612908 <Marie22outdrs (DOT) net> wrote: Interesting you should bring this up. I was just rereading some of Jim Humbles book yesterday and one of the points that he brought out is not to take MMS without activation. remember for years people took it without activating it because the mistakenly thought that they were super oxigenating themselves with the double O2 molecule. However because it is bound to itself, it is not avaliable as useable oxegen to us. The only slight benifit that they would of got from it is if it had a fraction of it convert to its activated form. inorder for it to be of any benifit unactivated, we would have to take 120 drops of unactivated to 1 drop of activated. and remember if it is activated it disasembles its self after 2

hours. Does it do that if not activated?>> this guy showed up on the curezone MMS forum yesterday with a range of > accusations about the toxicity of MMS. it looks like he is a > competitor... claims that activated MMS is simply too strong to be > safe. does anyone know the "backstory" here? is this guy just a > fraud, or are these legitimate points?> > http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1100601#i> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Wilkins http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887 The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I haven't counted the lemon juice for weeks; I just do 7-8 droppers and 7-8 drops. I make a dose at bedtime, add water and then have it at night when I wake up. I also make an 8 drop dose, add water and use it to brush with. It last for days.

Re: [ ] Re: competitor bashes MMS as toxic.....+

Nothing really. I dont measure the activator very carefully but always try to over estimae the ammount. I use about a half teaspoon for 8 drops of mms. You cant over activate it.

IN NCBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen> wrote:

What happens if you use more than 5 drops of lemon juice? Also I let it sit for a few minutes and then add about half cup of water and then drink---should it sit after adding the water?

Thanks

BeaBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen> wrote:

Ok thanks!!! Wilkins <montemomma2002> wrote:

5 drops of activator for each drop of MMS. You shold beat 40 drops for 8 drops.

IN NCBea Bernhausen <beabernhausen> wrote:

I am at 8 drops and use lemon juice---do we increase the lemon juice as we increase the drops?--I have been so am using about 20 drops of lemon juice.

..west612908 <Marie22@ outdrs.net> wrote:

Interesting you should bring this up. I was just rereading some of Jim Humbles book yesterday and one of the points that he brought out is not to take MMS without activation. remember for years people took it without activating it because the mistakenly thought that they were super oxigenating themselves with the double O2 molecule. However because it is bound to itself, it is not avaliable as useable oxegen to us. The only slight benifit that they would of got from it is if it had a fraction of it convert to its activated form. inorder for it to be of any benifit unactivated, we would have to take 120 drops of unactivated to 1 drop of activated. and remember if it is activated it disasembles its self after 2 hours. Does it do that if not activated?>> this guy showed up on the curezone MMS forum yesterday with a range of > accusations about the toxicity of MMS. it looks like he is a > competitor.. . claims that activated MMS is simply too strong to be > safe. does anyone know the "backstory" here? is this guy just a > fraud, or are these legitimate points?> > http://curezone. com/forums/ fm.asp?i= 1100601#i> > >

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplu s.com/+lw55887

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplu s.com/+lw55887

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.