RemedySpot.com

Anybody from Vancouver, Canada?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone who lives in the Vancouver BC area or is planning to visit this area on or by February 20, 2008. There is a company in the Vancouver area which is conducting a clinical trial on one of their new nutritional products. Participants will receive 3 bottles of product (freee) for the trial. You will be in the clinic for about 15 minutes as I understand it. Then you will take the 3 bottles home Once you have completed them you will either go back to the clinic to discuss any differences in your health OR maybe you will fill out a questionaire. I am not too sure about this part. It is all very easy, I understand. It is not an MLM company. To participate in the trial, you need to have a health problem of some kind such as High Blood Pressure, arthritis, eyesight, Alzheimer's, other mental disorder, asthma, COPD, heart, alcholism, fibromyalgia, cancer or any other problem. The trial is being done in a clinic in

Vancouver on Broadway Street (near Yew Street). It is very easy to get there by bus. Just take the Skytrain to Broadway Station and then catch the #9 bus. Maybe the #99 stops near there. Find out before you take it as the #99 is an express bus and does not stop at all stops. I am not sure of the time but I believe you will be given an appointment between 5pm and 8pm. To find out more and to arrange an appointment, phone Sharon at 604-540-9304. I understand the product is excellent and it is NOT a drug. It is some sort of multiple vitamin/mineral tablet. If you refer a friend to this trial and they do it, you will receive another bottle of vitamins for each person you send to them. Refer as many as you wish. I do not know if there will be another date when they will be taking people. They have been taking people for a few months now so ask if February 20 is not convenient for you or if all the appointments have been taken.

Maybe you or friends can go another time. If you do not live here but refer someone who does, I think you can still get a bottle of vitamins for the referral. So if you know someone who lives in the Vancouver area who wants to do this, be sure that the person who you refer has your phone # and address to give to Sharon. Ask Sharon any questions you may have. Her number again is 604-540-9302. Oh yes, and just one more thing. You will be asked how you heard about this. Be sure to say you heard it from me, puleeeease. I can use an extra bottle of vitamins. :)) Remember this is not an MLM company and I make no money from it.I wish you a great and thankful day! Helen Elias 604-420-1544 Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544