RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MMS herx possible toxic reaction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'll just add that I don't want to go without taking it, because I have hcv as well, but I'm symptom free. I may never be "cured", but if I have mms, but I'm convinced I will stay well. Btw, too much water can drown you, so you could say its toxic at that level. We're all on here, trying to figure out how to take this in the right amount, that gets the job done without distress. It seems like lately that there are less reports of bowel distress, so I think everybody is getting a handle on the correct doses. Hey Kathy, can I get an address to buy that dvd? That link doesn't work, and the site I visited earlier doesn't have an address, just paypal, and I don't do paypal, because they

don't except Am Express. Thanks

[ ] Re: MMS herx possible toxic reaction

The symptoms people have are from the die off the MMS causes, not from the MMS itself. This was proven to me, as it's written in the book. My husband is very healthy while I have Hepatitis C. We both took 15 drops after 8 days of not taking MMS. I go ill, vomiting and diarrhea, he experienced absolutely nothing. It was as if he has taken plain old water. When people take MMS, the sicker they are, they less they can handle, because as soon as it is in the body, it begins to seek out and destroy pathogens. It is unstable and I guess you could say stressed out. So it wants to be stable, and in order to do that, it needs electrons from Pathogens. Electrons from healthy cells will not help it, so it doesn't bother with healthy cells. It is all based on pH.If you haven't already, I suggest you read the book. Part one is free for the download and covers everything quite well. I don't think

anyone has disagreed with the book yet.http://miracleminer al.orgAlso, Adam Abraham has interviewed Jim Humble and is shipping the DVD he made in December out this next week. I'm getting a copy of Understanding MMS. http://www.phaelos. com/understandin g_mms.htmWhat is toxic is not the MMS, it's the dead pathogens. The body wants them out, which is why a person needs to go slowly if they are really overloaded, such as those with Hepatitis, AIDS, Lyme, Cancer. It's all in the book. It's well worth a couple hours of your time.Kathy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Kathy, I was actually referring to what the other poster said about mms being toxic. sorry, if my post seemed jumbled. I was trying to point out that too much of any thing is toxic, and trying to give some prospective. Thanks for the link; I ordered my dvd.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS herx possible toxic reaction> > The symptoms people have are from the die off the MMS causes, not

> from the MMS itself. This was proven to me, as it's written in the > book. My husband is very healthy while I have Hepatitis C. We both > took 15 drops after 8 days of not taking MMS. I go ill, vomiting and > diarrhea, he experienced absolutely nothing. It was as if he has > taken plain old water. > > When people take MMS, the sicker they are, they less they can handle, > because as soon as it is in the body, it begins to seek out and > destroy pathogens. It is unstable and I guess you could say stressed > out. So it wants to be stable, and in order to do that, it needs > electrons from Pathogens. Electrons from healthy cells will not help > it, so it doesn't bother with healthy cells. > > It is all based on pH.> > If you haven't already, I suggest you read the book. Part one is free > for the download and covers

everything quite well. I don't think > anyone has disagreed with the book yet.> http://miracleminer al.org> > Also, Adam Abraham has interviewed Jim Humble and is shipping the DVD > he made in December out this next week. I'm getting a copy of > Understanding MMS. > > http://www.phaelos. com/understandin g_mms.htm> > What is toxic is not the MMS, it's the dead pathogens. The body wants > them out, which is why a person needs to go slowly if they are really > overloaded, such as those with Hepatitis, AIDS, Lyme, Cancer. It's > all in the book. It's well worth a couple hours of your time.> > Kathy> > > > > > ____________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www.. com/r/hs>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Greg:

You will find the information released by Jim Humble about the acidity of

pathogens to be more specific - rather than being based on pH, it is on the

ionic charges.

Phil

The electrons from pathogens argument makes no sense. Electrons are

at the atomic level, not at the cellular level. Everytime I see that

statement it makes me doubt mms more.

greg

--- In , " Kat " <makiah@...>

wrote:

>

> The symptoms people have are from the die off the MMS causes, not

> from the MMS itself. This was proven to me, as it's written in the

> book. My husband is very healthy while I have Hepatitis C. We both

> took 15 drops after 8 days of not taking MMS. I go ill, vomiting and

> diarrhea, he experienced absolutely nothing. It was as if he has

> taken plain old water.

>

> When people take MMS, the sicker they are, they less they can handle,

> because as soon as it is in the body, it begins to seek out and

> destroy pathogens. It is unstable and I guess you could say stressed

> out. So it wants to be stable, and in order to do that, it needs

> electrons from Pathogens. Electrons from healthy cells will not help

> it, so it doesn't bother with healthy cells.

>

> It is all based on pH.

>

> If you haven't already, I suggest you read the book. Part one is free

> for the download and covers everything quite well. I don't think

> anyone has disagreed with the book yet.

> http://miraclemineral.org

>

> Also, Adam Abraham has interviewed Jim Humble and is shipping the DVD

> he made in December out this next week. I'm getting a copy of

> Understanding MMS.

>

> http://www.phaelos.com/understanding_mms.htm

>

> What is toxic is not the MMS, it's the dead pathogens. The body wants

> them out, which is why a person needs to go slowly if they are really

> overloaded, such as those with Hepatitis, AIDS, Lyme, Cancer. It's

> all in the book. It's well worth a couple hours of your time.

>

> Kathy

>

the bigger the ration surface volume the more vulnerable is the microbe that would explain why it kill microbes and leaves tissues intact . A real scientific explanation would require expensive equipement and scientist; an investement requiring a return on investment difficult to achieve selling non patentable remedies.

But what chemicals or elements are specifically in pathogens thatreact with mms? Cells have thousands or millions of electrons inthem. The average animal cell is on a scale of about 100 micrometers,and bacterium is about 1 micrometer. Viruses are maybe around 100 nm,while atoms are usually about a tenth of a nm and each atom has muchsmaller electrons circling them. An oxygen atom with a covalent radiiof .066 nm is the same as 0.000066 micrometers.My point is that cells and molecules are on a whole different scaleand molecules make up cells, so if you are talking about electronexchange, there must be a specific element or molecule in eachpathogen that reacts with mms. It is possible I guess, but there arenot electrons surrounding pathogens, there are thousands of electronswithin their chemical makeup.greg> > >> > > The symptoms people have are from the die off the MMS causes, not > > > from the MMS itself. This was proven to me, as it's written in > the > > > book. My husband is very healthy while I have Hepatitis C. We > both > > > took 15 drops after 8 days of not taking MMS. I go ill, vomiting > and > > > diarrhea, he experienced absolutely nothing. It was as if he has > > > taken plain old water. > > > > > > When people take MMS, the sicker they are, they less they can > handle, > > > because as soon as it is in the body, it begins to seek out and > > > destroy pathogens. It is unstable and I guess you could say > stressed > > > out. So it wants to be stable, and in order to do that, it needs > > > electrons from Pathogens. Electrons from healthy cells will not > help > > > it, so it doesn't bother with healthy cells. > > > > > > It is all based on pH.> > > > > > If you haven't already, I suggest you read the book. Part one is > free > > > for the download and covers everything quite well. I don't think > > > anyone has disagreed with the book yet.> > > http://miraclemineral.org> > > > > > Also, Adam Abraham has interviewed Jim Humble and is shipping the > DVD > > > he made in December out this next week. I'm getting a copy of > > > Understanding MMS. > > > > > > http://www.phaelos.com/understanding_mms.htm> > > > > > What is toxic is not the MMS, it's the dead pathogens. The body > wants > > > them out, which is why a person needs to go slowly if they are > really > > > overloaded, such as those with Hepatitis, AIDS, Lyme, Cancer. > It's > > > all in the book. It's well worth a couple hours of your time.> > > > > > Kathy> > >> >>

Believe me, it's not a donation. It's a grabbing.

And it IS scientific.

Google this: "electron grabber"

or this:

electron grabber chlorine dioxide

Jim Humble says 4-5 electrons.

Enjoy!

Kat

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of dreaminginnootherSent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:37 AM Subject: [ ] Re: MMS herx possible toxic reaction

Well that's kind of my point, there is no science behind thisstatement. Saying mms takes an electron from a donating pathogen cellis just an illogical statement that seems like a falsely scientificfront to promote something not well understood, to people who don'tknow anything about biology. Now I am no biologist. The last biologyclass I took was in high school, so maybe it is just that I am youngenough to remember some of this. The argument that mms takesthousands of electrons from the molecular makeup of a pathogenicmembrane might make a little more sense, but that means there is acommonality in the molecular makeup of all pathogens.Again, I am no biologist and have just a very basic grasp on thisstuff. I just have a hard time understanding how a substance could beso broad reaching (hitting bad bacteria and viruses) while being sodiscriminate (not touching good cells and bacteria). I am not sayingit is not possible, but when I am presented with obviously pseudoscientific evidence to back up a claim that a product works, Iimmediately feel like an idiot for even trying a product that comeswith such a ridiculous claim.Or maybe, I am just completely misunderstanding.greg> > > >> > > > The symptoms people have are from the die off the MMScauses, not > > > > from the MMS itself. This was proven to me, as it's written in > > the > > > > book. My husband is very healthy while I have Hepatitis C. We > > both > > > > took 15 drops after 8 days of not taking MMS. I go ill,vomiting > > and > > > > diarrhea, he experienced absolutely nothing. It was as if hehas > > > > taken plain old water. > > > > > > > > When people take MMS, the sicker they are, they less they can > > handle, > > > > because as soon as it is in the body, it begins to seek out and > > > > destroy pathogens. It is unstable and I guess you could say > > stressed > > > > out. So it wants to be stable, and in order to do that, itneeds > > > > electrons from Pathogens. Electrons from healthy cells will not > > help > > > > it, so it doesn't bother with healthy cells. > > > > > > > > It is all based on pH.> > > > > > > > If you haven't already, I suggest you read the book. Partone is > > free > > > > for the download and covers everything quite well. I don'tthink > > > > anyone has disagreed with the book yet.> > > > http://miraclemineral.org> > > > > > > > Also, Adam Abraham has interviewed Jim Humble and isshipping the > > DVD > > > > he made in December out this next week. I'm getting a copy of > > > > Understanding MMS. > > > > > > > > http://www.phaelos.com/understanding_mms.htm> > > > > > > > What is toxic is not the MMS, it's the dead pathogens. The body > > wants > > > > them out, which is why a person needs to go slowly if they are > > really > > > > overloaded, such as those with Hepatitis, AIDS, Lyme, Cancer. > > It's > > > > all in the book. It's well worth a couple hours of your time.> > > > > > > > Kathy> > > >> > >> >>__________ NOD32 2884 (20080218) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com