RemedySpot.com

Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Several months ago I picked up a cheap microscope in hopes that I could figure out how to use darkfield to view the critters that inhabit my lyme infested body. I had the opportunity of getting together with another lymie that knew how to do darkfield. We set it up at a pot luck of a dozen lymies and one healthy person as a control. Every lymie but one had spirochettes in their sample visible under darkfield.My puny microscope is not up to darkfield so we set it up so that looking into a standard microscope with the light on and NO slide you could see the critters in your eyes.Once you get used to the idea that the floaters you see are alive it is interesting to chart ones success or failure in fighting the lyme.Thursday evening I skipped my 10 drop dose at bedtime and Friday night I took 6 drops which is what my self testing said to take. This morning Saturday I woke up herxing and had the forethought to look in the

microscope first thing when I dragged myself out of bed. What I saw thrilled me! I saw lots of segmented bits and more cysts than usual (sadly), and no whole critters. This was a first as I always see them whole when I look and a bunch of cysts. Lately I have been noticing something new that concerns me a bit but it moves too so I know if is floating in eye fluid. I think these are on the surface of my eyes but am only guessing about that.Does anyone else out there have access to a microscope?Sue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from suck a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

That is so cool! Can you come to my house and do my eyes too?

If not, could you be more specific as to how you do this? I really want to try this.

-- [ ] Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Several months ago I picked up a cheap microscope in hopes that I could figure out how to use darkfield to view the critters that inhabit my lyme infested body. I had the opportunity of getting together with another lymie that knew how to do darkfield. We set it up at a pot luck of a dozen lymies and one healthy person as a control. Every lymie but one had spirochettes in their sample visible under darkfield.My puny microscope is not up to darkfield so we set it up so that looking into a standard microscope with the light on and NO slide you could see the critters in your eyes.Once you get used to the idea that the floaters you see are alive it is interesting to chart ones success or failure in fighting the lyme.Thursday evening I skipped my 10 drop dose at bedtime and Friday night I took 6 drops which is what my self testing said to take. This morning Saturday I woke up herxing and had the forethought to look in the microscope first thing when I dragged myself out of bed. What I saw thrilled me! I saw lots of segmented bits and more cysts than usual (sadly), and no whole critters. This was a first as I always see them whole when I look and a bunch of cysts. Lately I have been noticing something new that concerns me a bit but it moves too so I know if is floating in eye fluid. I think these are on the surface of my eyes but am only guessing about that.Does anyone else out there have access to a microscope?Sue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from suck a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

It did come to my toughs that floaters look a bit like morgellons and those were seen in lymies.

But I live in canada in montreal and lyme is quite rare here and I started to get floaters quite young.

I used to spend quite some time with my el cheapo microscope and started to be awared of floaters around 16 years old. May be I can dig out my microscope and check my floaters after MMS and see what happens to them,

[ ] Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Several months ago I picked up a cheap microscope in hopes that I could figure out how to use darkfield to view the critters that inhabit my lyme infested body. I had the opportunity of getting together with another lymie that knew how to do darkfield. We set it up at a pot luck of a dozen lymies and one healthy person as a control. Every lymie but one had spirochettes in their sample visible under darkfield.My puny microscope is not up to darkfield so we set it up so that looking into a standard microscope with the light on and NO slide you could see the critters in your eyes.Once you get used to the idea that the floaters you see are alive it is interesting to chart ones success or failure in fighting the lyme.Thursday evening I skipped my 10 drop dose at bedtime and Friday night I took 6 drops which is what my self testing said to take. This morning Saturday I woke up herxing and had the forethought to look in the microscope first thing when I dragged myself out of bed. What I saw thrilled me! I saw lots of segmented bits and more cysts than usual (sadly), and no whole critters. This was a first as I always see them whole when I look and a bunch of cysts. Lately I have been noticing something new that concerns me a bit but it moves too so I know if is floating in eye fluid. I think these are on the surface of my eyes but am only guessing about that.Does anyone else out there have access to a microscope?Sue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from suck a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Sue,

You must be very careful what you view under the microscope as a pathogen or not. I dare say most all of us have floaters and floaters are not the lyme B. burgdorferi spirochete. I recall being confounded by eye floaters when I was a kid with my first bright-field microscope. I saw these squiggly worms floating in my eye's reflection, across the oculars of my toy microscope. I soon learned that they were nothing special. Be very careful not to be too imaginative in interpreting what you are seeing. The eye floaters which you see in the reflection of your oculars are not spirochetes. Eye floaters are just floating debris. Study the classic morphology of the B. burgdorferi spirochete and you will see quite a difference between it and then eye floater.

Also note, that the B. burgdorferi in the newly infected lyme victim can only be observed in the blood for only a short time after the initial infection. Then they move on.

I do extensive darkfield work and I see all types of things that look alive, moving, but they are not. Brownian movement is one of the main caused for things to look alive under the scope. I see worm-like filaments that erupt from red blood cells after so many hours of incubation, but they do NOT test for DNA or RNA and cannot be considered as a pathogen, no matter how much they look like one. I also have a epi-fluorescence microscope that allows me to test for DNA/RNA, few things in the blood will test! If a object does not contain DNA/RNA, it is not a pathogen!

doug (from Missouri)

[ ] Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Several months ago I picked up a cheap microscope in hopes that I could figure out how to use darkfield to view the critters that inhabit my lyme infested body. I had the opportunity of getting together with another lymie that knew how to do darkfield. We set it up at a pot luck of a dozen lymies and one healthy person as a control. Every lymie but one had spirochettes in their sample visible under darkfield.My puny microscope is not up to darkfield so we set it up so that looking into a standard microscope with the light on and NO slide you could see the critters in your eyes.Once you get used to the idea that the floaters you see are alive it is interesting to chart ones success or failure in fighting the lyme.Thursday evening I skipped my 10 drop dose at bedtime and Friday night I took 6 drops which is what my self testing said to take. This morning Saturday I woke up herxing and had the forethought to look in the microscope first thing when I dragged myself out of bed. What I saw thrilled me! I saw lots of segmented bits and more cysts than usual (sadly), and no whole critters. This was a first as I always see them whole when I look and a bunch of cysts. Lately I have been noticing something new that concerns me a bit but it moves too so I know if is floating in eye fluid. I think these are on the surface of my eyes but am only guessing about that.Does anyone else out there have access to a microscope?Sue

Hi & Nadon,Nadon, only doctors think that there is no lyme in Quebec there are lots of lymies where you are. , All you need is a cheap little microscope a kids one will do. You look into the light through the optical piece. Try different lenses and colors, I find the longest one works best and a yellow filter but any light one will do.I don't actually understand why I can see the critters so clearly when I look but several others have too. The hard part is they keep shifting with the eye fluid so they don't stay still. But you can see them clearly and it is easy.Once I started looking at them in the microscope I can now see them more clearly when I look at my monitor too when the screen is bright, but I think at that point my mind fills in the blanks.Just remember that you don't want a slide in place just look at the light and then you will see your floaters

clearly.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from such a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Thank you.

-- [ ] Re: Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Hi & Nadon,Nadon, only doctors think that there is no lyme in Quebec there are lots of lymies where you are. , All you need is a cheap little microscope a kids one will do. You look into the light through the optical piece. Try different lenses and colors, I find the longest one works best and a yellow filter but any light one will do.I don't actually understand why I can see the critters so clearly when I look but several others have too. The hard part is they keep shifting with the eye fluid so they don't stay still. But you can see them clearly and it is easy.Once I started looking at them in the microscope I can now see them more clearly when I look at my monitor too when the screen is bright, but I think at that point my mind fills in the blanks.Just remember that you don't want a slide in place just look at the light and then you will see your floaters clearly.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from such a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Here is another interesting take on eye "floaters":

http://amasci.com/freenrg/tors/floaters.html

The most pertinent part of this article reads:

"A separate issue: the so-called "floaters". These are detritus in thevitreous humor; the liquid adjacent to the retina. An old article inScientific American magazine states that they are probably composed ofstacks of red blood cells connected together."

Hi Doug,I must admit that when it comes to using a microscope I am a complete novice however I disagree with you about these things I am seeing. The movement I see is just the fluid moving I am aware of that but I do not for a minute believe that these critters I see are harmless and that everyone has them.What I see, look an awful lot like the video clips I have seen of the spirochete although these ones are not often all that spiral I figure it is because they are floating rather than corkscrewing their way around.I have had lyme for more than twenty years and so I am sure they are all over my body. What I do see are long kinky multi segmented worm like things that often have what look like eggs on them sometimes only one or two sometimes more like 5 or 6. I also see dozens of what I call cysts, they are small round objects that have a darker outer circle and are lighter in the middle.

When you look into the brightfield scope with the aim of looking at your own floaters what do you see?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from such a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

I have the type of floaters that was just posted--cells in the liquid of the eye. These types of floaters never go away, like "regular" floaters do. I have seen them just about all my life. They are exactly as you describe yours as being and I do not have lyme. They move when you try to look at them. I see them when I look at things sometimes, depending on the lighting. Other times I do not see them. But they are always there, only sometimes more noticeable than other times.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

What I see, look an awful lot like the video clips I have seen of the spirochete although these ones are not often all that spiral I figure it is because they are floating rather than corkscrewing their way around.I have had lyme for more than twenty years and so I am sure they are all over my body. What I do see are long kinky multi segmented worm like things that often have what look like eggs on them sometimes only one or two sometimes more like 5 or 6. I also see dozens of what I call cysts, they are small round objects that have a darker outer circle and are lighter in the middle.

Sue,

Well, I guess we all have to find our own truth in this world. So be it.

When I look into the oculars of my scope, I see exactly the forms you describe and I do not have lymes. I have observed these floater reflections, since I was in my youth by looking into toy microscopes and telescopes, a common phenomena. I think this is true of most every one. Since one's eye reflection is not always easy to visualize, one may think he doesn't see anything, but often, if he looks hard enough in the lens, varying position---they will eventually appear as a reflection and vary in shape as you describe.

Google it. Eye floaters in humans are universal. That should tell you something. If it was a unique symptom of Lymes, then shouldn't only lyme infected people have them? Just because it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, does not mean it is a duck. It needs to quack like one, be unique to the duck "swimming pool", and have the duck's DNA to more reasonably actually be a duck!

I have a darkfield microscopy list you are welcome to join:

DarkFieldMicroscopy/

doug (missouri)

[ ] Re: Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Hi Doug,I must admit that when it comes to using a microscope I am a complete novice however I disagree with you about these things I am seeing. The movement I see is just the fluid moving I am aware of that but I do not for a minute believe that these critters I see are harmless and that everyone has them.What I see, look an awful lot like the video clips I have seen of the spirochete although these ones are not often all that spiral I figure it is because they are floating rather than corkscrewing their way around.I have had lyme for more than twenty years and so I am sure they are all over my body. What I do see are long kinky multi segmented worm like things that often have what look like eggs on them sometimes only one or two sometimes more like 5 or 6. I also see dozens of what I call cysts, they are small round objects that have a darker outer circle and are lighter in the middle. When you look into the brightfield scope with the aim of looking at your own floaters what do you see?

I'm very familiar with the "detritus in the vitreous humor" and this explanation. It feels correct to me. The best change (improvement) I've had to my level of debris in the VH was after I had been applying a magnesium oil to my skin for some weeks. (I have seen only the disturbance to the image I'm seeing - the debris seems to be abberrating what I see.)

Phil

Re: [ ] Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

Here is another interesting take on eye "floaters":

http://amasci.com/freenrg/tors/floaters.html

The most pertinent part of this article reads:

"A separate issue: the so-called "floaters". These are detritus in thevitreous humor; the liquid adjacent to the retina. An old article inScientific American magazine states that they are probably composed ofstacks of red blood cells connected together."

one more question , If I recall correctly , floaters I saw using the microscope were larger on higher resolution 500X than the lower one 80X

Hi Doug,I must admit that when it comes to using a microscope I am a complete novice however I disagree with you about these things I am seeing. The movement I see is just the fluid moving I am aware of that but I do not for a minute believe that these critters I see are harmless and that everyone has them.What I see, look an awful lot like the video clips I have seen of the spirochete although these ones are not often all that spiral I figure it is because they are floating rather than corkscrewing their way around.I have had lyme for more than twenty years and so I am sure they are all over my body. What I do see are long kinky multi segmented worm like things that often have what look like eggs on them sometimes only one or two sometimes more like 5 or 6. I also see dozens of what I call cysts, they are small round objects that have a darker outer circle and are lighter in the middle. When you look into the brightfield scope with the aim of looking at your own floaters what do you see?

If I go outside on a sunny day and look between the earth and sky, I

see my floaters, no microscope needed. They float and it I look

directly at them, they float away. I've had one for over 35 years that

looks like a Y with a crook in the bottom stem.

Kathy

As one telescope website states: "Floaters, those bits of debris in our eyes, are mainly a problem when we use magnifications that produce very small exit pupils that accentuate their visibility."

Another site goes on to explain exit pupls" mentioned previously: 'The exit pupil is the diameter of the beam of light leaving the eyepiece and entering your eye. A fully dark adapted eye can have a pupil diameter of 7mm, but this maximum usually drops to about 5mm in older adults. As a result, an exit pupil of more than 5-7mm will result in some loss of brightness, as part of the beam will hit the iris of the eye, rather than the retina. This is not necessarily bad, as one can still enjoy a wide, rich field of view even with some light loss. At the other extreme, exit pupils much smaller than 1mm can become uncomfortable, in that it may be difficult to centre your eye over the eyepiece properly, and "floaters" in the eye can be more obtrusive. That being said, I have on occasion observed with a 0.5mm exit pupil without difficulty. Practice helps."

A MIcroscope website states: "Vision Engineering has introduced a new ergonomic accessory termed Isis, which can be retrofitted to existing microscopes by insertion into standard observation tubes. This product increases the effective distance of the eyes to about 38-40 millimeters from the eyepieces, expanding the pupil image and providing the operator greater freedom of head movement with better posture. The manufacturer also claims that Isis reduces the distraction of eye floaters, which move across the field of vision and are accentuated by viewing specimens in bright illumination."

doug (missouri)

Re: [ ] Re: Viewing floaters with a microscope & MMS

one more question , If I recall correctly , floaters I saw using the microscope were larger on higher resolution 500X than the lower one 80X

I noticed at the end of the article you posted is has this quoteAlso, we must learn to recognize mysterious objects which do NOT resemblenor behave like the "wiggling" blood cells and the "floaters." If thereare mysteries in the world, and if they vaguely resemble the white bloodcells or the "floaters", then the skeptic will wrongly ignore them, whilethe openminded and perceptive researcher will perhaps discover somethingimportant.I do not believe that the floaters I see are red blood cells or even normal anything. What I see look so much like segmented worms. What I don't understand is why theywere broken looking when I herxed and at other times

like tonight there are waymore than I have ever seen before.I am going to keep looking to see what I can see.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who thought a bite from such a tiny bug could make one so sick! Do you have our Lyme Disease awareness poster and handout?

Hehehe, now aren't you taking the role of "skeptic" when it comes to my viewpoint? An open mind is needed on your part as well. My mind was open to floaters as a child, but after many years of contemplation, my views are pretty well established now--THE VIEW THAT THEY ARE NOT WORMS. You will have to go through the same trail and error, no doubt.

I think red blood cells in rouleaux formation can very easily resemble a long worm-like artifact and project itself in reflection as such. It makes much sense to me. Not only that, but if this is truly the mechanism of the illusion, then the red blood cells in roulueax formation can easily be broken up at different times to form your "segmented worms". Nevertheless, I have not made up my mind even with this theory. It just seems logical, more logical than a spirochete infection.

carry on by all means!

doug

PS: If your theory is correct, then you should be able to see your spirochetes in your infected tears under the microscope on the slide. Shouldn't you? Or do you think they are only inside of your eye and not outside as well? If so, you should collect your tears and observe them as an actual specimen and see what you see under true microscopic magnification and not as a mere reflection. Eh?

I noticed at the end of the article you posted is has this quoteAlso, we must learn to recognize mysterious objects which do NOT resemblenor behave like the "wiggling" blood cells and the "floaters." If thereare mysteries in the world, and if they vaguely resemble the white bloodcells or the "floaters", then the skeptic will wrongly ignore them, whilethe openminded and perceptive researcher will perhaps discover somethingimportant.I do not believe that the floaters I see are red blood cells or even normal anything. What I see look so much like segmented worms. What I don't understand is why theywere broken looking when I herxed and at other times

like tonight there are waymore than I have ever seen before.I am going to keep looking to see what I can see.