RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS herx possible toxic rreaction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Tedbej,I was basically incapacitated with cerebral swelling and relentless fatigue due to recent Lyme inflammation.   Within a week of taking the MMS, I've gotten progressively better and am currently (within a month)  fully functional and feeling so much better.   I really thought my life was over.  It isn't quick nor easy to overcome longterm illness, and I'm grateful for MMS.   I've had lyme disease for over 20 years and I know that it will take many years to achieve the CURE that you speak of.    Best regards,Lydia On Feb 16, 2008, at 11:16 AM, tedbej wrote:Where are the posts that state a cure was achieved using MMS? Are the vommiting and and other reactions actually a indication that MMS is in fact a toxic substance.I havens seen much in the way of CURES discussed here but do notice allot of posts concerniing how to deal wwith the toxic effects of mms. I wonder how many people have given up on mms?