RemedySpot.com

Re: Frustration setting in.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathy, when you have a symptom thats a sign that the MMS is doing its job. Hang in there.you have been such an inspiration to others here . This is working for you. Cut back or take a break if you need to and do some nutritional building up then attack the buggers again! IN NCKat <makiah@...> wrote: Well, in the past few days, I've had runs almost every day. Not allday, I'll start out fine,

then get them, like one day at 5 in theafternoon, another at 10 pm, and today about an hour after I got up.I've dropped my dose down to where I took, instead of 15 drops, 12drops. Then 10 drops. Then 9, then 8, last night 6. I'm spacing themfarther apart, 4-5 hours instead of 2-3. Last night I took 6 at 11pm, 2 am, 5 am and 9 am.I'm beginning to give up hope here.I feel like I should just accept the inevitability that HCV is notgoing to get killed by MMS and I should just learn to live with that.I know I've been so positive. But right now I'm feeling hopeless.The good news is I do believe it killed Herpes. I haven't had abreakout this year, and I was getting one everytime I got the runs.I quit the UT on my legs. My legs started to get little red spotsscattered all over them. That is not good.Tell me it's always darkest before the dawn, I need to hear thatright now. I'm afraid to call

the ND to ask for a blood test. #1, nomoney, #2, he wasn't very supportive of the MMS, even though his momhas HCV and got a liver trasplant. You'd think he'd be interested.Thanks for readng.Kathy Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

You should probably stop the MMS for a while and focus on replenishing your good bacteria. The diarrhea is causing depletion of your good bacteria. Until you do this you will still get the runs. Some people prefer to do an implantation enema which works faster.

All the Best,

-- [ ] Frustration setting in.

Well, in the past few days, I've had runs almost every day. Not all

day, I'll start out fine, then get them, like one day at 5 in the

afternoon, another at 10 pm, and today about an hour after I got up.

I've dropped my dose down to where I took, instead of 15 drops, 12

drops. Then 10 drops. Then 9, then 8, last night 6. I'm spacing them

farther apart, 4-5 hours instead of 2-3. Last night I took 6 at 11

pm, 2 am, 5 am and 9 am.

I'm beginning to give up hope here.

I feel like I should just accept the inevitability that HCV is not

going to get killed by MMS and I should just learn to live with that.

I know I've been so positive. But right now I'm feeling hopeless.

The good news is I do believe it killed Herpes. I haven't had a

breakout this year, and I was getting one everytime I got the runs.

I quit the UT on my legs. My legs started to get little red spots

scattered all over them. That is not good.

Tell me it's always darkest before the dawn, I need to hear that

right now. I'm afraid to call the ND to ask for a blood test. #1, no

money, #2, he wasn't very supportive of the MMS, even though his mom

has HCV and got a liver trasplant. You'd think he'd be interested.

Thanks for readng.

Kathy

, do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?

I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.

What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less,

not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?

It's frustrating.

Also, when they do blood testing, they basically tell you the results

mean nothing. So what can I do? Where can I get hope? When can I get

something that actually means that MMS or anything else is working.

Those with HCV know what I'm talking about.

The only PCR test that means anything is the one that says 0.

Viral load can go up and down monthly.

Kathy

> Well, in the past few days, I've had runs almost every

day. Not all

> day, I'll start out fine, then get them, like one day at 5 in the

> afternoon, another at 10 pm, and today about an hour after I got up.

>

> I've dropped my dose down to where I took, instead of 15 drops, 12

> drops. Then 10 drops. Then 9, then 8, last night 6. I'm spacing them

> farther apart, 4-5 hours instead of 2-3. Last night I took 6 at 11

> pm, 2 am, 5 am and 9 am.

>

> I'm beginning to give up hope here.

>

> I feel like I should just accept the inevitability that HCV is not

> going to get killed by MMS and I should just learn to live with

that.

>

> I know I've been so positive. But right now I'm feeling hopeless.

>

> The good news is I do believe it killed Herpes. I haven't had a

> breakout this year, and I was getting one everytime I got the runs.

>

> I quit the UT on my legs. My legs started to get little red spots

> scattered all over them. That is not good.

>

> Tell me it's always darkest before the dawn, I need to hear that

> right now. I'm afraid to call the ND to ask for a blood test. #1, no

> money, #2, he wasn't very supportive of the MMS, even though his mom

> has HCV and got a liver trasplant. You'd think he'd be interested.

>

> Thanks for readng.

>

> Kathy

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Wilkins

> http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

> The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

DMSO to COUNTER the side effects? Where did I miss that? I though DMSO

was to drive the MMS deeper, and that you'd need to back off the dosage

of MMS or you'd have MORE side effects!

Anyone?

Also, is anyone using DMSO and MMS together?

What protocol?

Kathy

>

> Kat, did you try oral DMSO to counter the side effects...I thought I

> read in one of Daddybob messages that this worked. I have been doing

> some research into healing clay. Have been impressed with the results

> people are having. www.naturesbodybeautiful.com please don't give up!

>

Hi Kathy,

What if you took a two or three day break? It seems that several

people are doing that...at the lyme & rife forum and salt/c forum.

Sam just posted about taking weekends off. During that time you could

pile on the pro-biotics. I have also been taking baking soda in water

when my stomach is upset.

Hope this helps,

Avril

In , " Kat " <makiah@...>

wrote:

>

> , do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?

> I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.

> What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less,

> not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?

> It's frustrating.

>

> > Kathy

There seems to be an oxidative stress/tipping point with these kinds of therapies. We need enough to kill the bugs and not enough to cause a reaction. (I know- Duh!) I had this same thing go on when I injected 50cc of medical ozone 300xs. In the beginning, I got relief of symptoms, but not supplying enough antioxidants, and/or not giving my body time to adjust to the stress, caused a -what I can only guess was free radical damage. My first time of injecting one drop of mms in a 250 ml bag, and waiting 20 minutes for it to activate, and then followed by large amounts of oral vitamin c, etc, was the best of all those efforts. My best guess is that

that amount is the correct amount for iv. When I increased to 6, I could see the difference in the mirror. To this day, after 2 months, I still can't get beyond 8 drops, 3 x, and I feel like I actually need to do less. The 15 drops may not be best. Especially for those with oxidative stress, which hcv already causes. Overall, I content right now with the lack of liver pain, better digestion, an actual genuine appetite, the fading of 2 suspicious spots, relatively good energy, etc I do have some problems with a drying feeling, like a whole body thirst, and dry skin. So I may cut down, but I'm not going to quit. I still want to see what the experts say about mms iv on the dvd. Any news on that?

[ ] Re: Frustration setting in.

, do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less, not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?It's frustrating.Also, when they do blood testing, they basically tell you the results mean nothing. So what can I do? Where can I get hope? When can I get something that actually means that MMS or anything else is working.Those with HCV know what I'm talking about.The only PCR test that means anything is the one that says 0.Viral load can go up and down monthly.Kathy> Well, in the past few days, I've had runs almost every day. Not all> day, I'll start out fine, then get them, like one day at 5 in the> afternoon, another at 10 pm, and today about an hour after I got up.> > I've dropped my dose down to where I took, instead of 15 drops, 12> drops. Then 10 drops. Then 9, then 8, last night 6. I'm spacing them> farther apart, 4-5 hours instead of 2-3. Last night I took 6 at 11> pm, 2 am, 5 am and 9 am.> > I'm beginning to give up hope here.> > I feel like I should

just accept the inevitability that HCV is not> going to get killed by MMS and I should just learn to live with that.> > I know I've been so positive. But right now I'm feeling hopeless.> > The good news is I do believe it killed Herpes. I haven't had a> breakout this year, and I was getting one everytime I got the runs.> > I quit the UT on my legs. My legs started to get little red spots> scattered all over them. That is not good.> > Tell me it's always darkest before the dawn, I need to hear that> right now. I'm afraid to call the ND to ask for a blood test. #1, no> money, #2, he wasn't very supportive of the MMS, even though his mom> has HCV and got a liver trasplant. You'd think he'd be interested.> > Thanks for readng.> > Kathy> > > > > > > Wilkins>

http//:www.juiceplu s.com/+lw55887> The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Somehow you need to build and replenish the nutrients and probiotics so your immune system can help the MMS do the work of knocking out the virus.Obviously it can't be only up to the mms. Your body has to kick in too. Have you tried Colostrum? It is the most building supplement I know of It is full of imune factorsand natural HGH which will help repair cellular damage .Im not talking about popping a few capsules , Im talking about up to a heaping tablespoonful of it in a smoothy. I had an opperation a few years ago that left me very run down and as a preschool teacher I caught everything the children had that winter.I started colostrum and within afew days I was finally over that sick time. Daddy Bob and I both get it bulk from Donna Crow at excellentthings.com Maybe it can help you too. IN NCKat <makiah@...> wrote: , do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less, not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?It's frustrating.Also, when they do blood testing, they basically tell you the results mean nothing. So what can I do? Where

can I get hope? When can I get something that actually means that MMS or anything else is working.Those with HCV know what I'm talking about.The only PCR test that means anything is the one that says 0.Viral load can go up and down monthly.Kathy> Well, in the past few days, I've had runs almost every day. Not all> day, I'll start out fine, then get them, like one day at 5 in

the> afternoon, another at 10 pm, and today about an hour after I got up.> > I've dropped my dose down to where I took, instead of 15 drops, 12> drops. Then 10 drops. Then 9, then 8, last night 6. I'm spacing them> farther apart, 4-5 hours instead of 2-3. Last night I took 6 at 11> pm, 2 am, 5 am and 9 am.> > I'm beginning to give up hope here.> > I feel like I should just accept the inevitability that HCV is not> going to get killed by MMS and I should just learn to live with that.> > I know I've been so positive. But right now I'm feeling hopeless.> > The good news is I do believe it killed Herpes. I haven't had a> breakout this year, and I was getting one everytime I got the runs.> > I quit the UT on my legs. My legs started to get little red spots> scattered all over them. That is not good.> > Tell me it's always darkest

before the dawn, I need to hear that> right now. I'm afraid to call the ND to ask for a blood test. #1, no> money, #2, he wasn't very supportive of the MMS, even though his mom> has HCV and got a liver trasplant. You'd think he'd be interested.> > Thanks for readng.> > Kathy> > > > > > > Wilkins> http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887> The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Avril,

How much baking soda and how much water? Thanks in advance for response. KM (Kathy)

[ ] Re: Frustration setting in.Hi Kathy,What if you took a two or three day break? It seems that several people are doing that...at the lyme & rife forum and salt/c forum. Sam just posted about taking weekends off. During that time you could pile on the pro-biotics. I have also been taking baking soda in water when my stomach is upset.Hope this helps,AvrilIn , "Kat" <makiah@...> wrote:>> , do you remember what happened when I

took an 8 day break?> I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.> What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less, > not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?> It's frustrating.> > > Kathy

hi Kat,

MMS once at night before bed and CSilver throughout the day seems to be

doing well for my hepC. it sure is lots more pleasant and convenient than

trying to work food/supps around the MMS.

yeah, PCR's are expensive. although the count fluctuates a lot, i do think

it has meaning when you get them to just keep going down and staying

there... longer term averages. but it costs too much to get the numbers.

what are your thoughts on CS?

i've noticed you've never commented on it.

time to do 15drops and crash.

> [ ] Re: Frustration setting in.

>

>

> , do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?

> I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.

> What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less,

> not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?

> It's frustrating.

>

> Also, when they do blood testing, they basically tell you the results

> mean nothing. So what can I do? Where can I get hope? When can I get

> something that actually means that MMS or anything else is working.

> Those with HCV know what I'm talking about.

>

> The only PCR test that means anything is the one that says 0.

> Viral load can go up and down monthly.

>

> Kathy

>

The baking soda contributes oxygen which is not what fungi and molds like. Dr Simonici uses Baking Soda to cure cancer. There is information about this at "http:healthnews.benabraham.com/html/stop_cancer_with_baking_soda.html" Paste this in Google - it works! Perhaps baking soda can be included for more than helping an upset stomach.

Phil

[ ] Re: Frustration setting in.Hi Kathy,What if you took a two or three day break? It seems that several people are doing that...at the lyme & rife forum and salt/c forum. Sam just posted about taking weekends off. During that time you could pile on the pro-biotics. I have also been taking baking soda in water when my stomach is upset.

I'm using the baking soda often; it clears the stomach- seems like. This Dr Judd is a chemist. -wrote the book "Good teeth from birth to death"......He says......

(ref 8) Vitamin C powder at Trader Joes is $9.99/lb. Put 1 level tsp (4 g) in a glass, add 1/2 tsp Arm and Hammer baking soda, add 1 inch of water, let fizz, dilute to 8 oz and drink. The compound made here is fresh sodium ascorbate. This is about 1000 x as soluble as C, and is more reactive towards antibody and connective tissue construction and viral destruction. Thus the gums knit back to the teeth, avoiding any kind of oral surgery for "receding gums." Receding gums are nothing but gum pockets caused by toothpaste and especially fluoride, which severs all proteins because of its highly negative character. Fluoride is the smallest negative ion on earth, and consequently is the most intensely negative particle on earth. As such, fluoride breaks the positive hydrogen bonds, which hold the coils together, in proteins and enzymes.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Frustration setting in.Hi Kathy,What if you took a two or three day break? It seems that several people are doing that...at the lyme & rife forum and salt/c forum. Sam just posted about taking weekends off. During that time you could pile on the pro-biotics. I have also been taking baking soda in water when my stomach is upset.Hope this helps,AvrilIn miracle_mineral_ supplement, "Kat" <makiah@...> wrote:>> ,

do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?> I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.> What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less, > not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?> It's frustrating.> > > Kathy

Fascinating info. Thanks!arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote: I'm using the baking soda often; it clears the stomach- seems like. This Dr Judd is a chemist. -wrote the book "Good teeth from birth to death"......He says...... (ref 8) Vitamin C powder at Trader Joes is $9.99/lb. Put 1 level tsp (4 g) in a glass, add 1/2 tsp Arm and Hammer baking soda, add

1 inch of water, let fizz, dilute to 8 oz and drink. The compound made here is fresh sodium ascorbate. This is about 1000 x as soluble as C, and is more reactive towards antibody and connective tissue construction and viral destruction. Thus the gums knit back to the teeth, avoiding any kind of oral surgery for "receding gums." Receding gums are nothing but gum pockets caused by toothpaste and especially fluoride, which severs all proteins because of its highly negative character. Fluoride is the smallest negative ion on earth, and consequently is the most intensely negative particle on earth. As such, fluoride breaks the positive hydrogen bonds, which hold the coils together, in proteins and enzymes. [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Frustration setting in.Hi Kathy,What if you took a two or three day break? It

seems that several people are doing that...at the lyme & rife forum and salt/c forum. Sam just posted about taking weekends off. During that time you could pile on the pro-biotics. I have also been taking baking soda in water when my stomach is upset.Hope this helps,AvrilIn miracle_mineral_ supplement, "Kat" <makiah@...> wrote:>> , do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?> I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.> What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less, > not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?> It's frustrating.> > > Kathy

Here's a good run-down of products that contain mineral ascorbites http://mineralascorbates.com/ I think I'm going to order the Cardiovascular Research Tri-Salts.. Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: Fascinating info. Thanks!arthur rambo <alquitit > wrote: I'm using the baking soda often; it clears the stomach- seems like. This Dr Judd is a chemist. -wrote the book "Good teeth from birth to death"......He says...... (ref 8) Vitamin C powder at Trader Joes is $9.99/lb. Put 1 level tsp (4 g) in a glass, add 1/2 tsp Arm and Hammer baking soda, add 1 inch of water, let fizz, dilute to 8 oz and drink. The compound made here is fresh sodium ascorbate. This is about 1000 x as soluble as C, and is more reactive towards antibody and connective tissue construction and viral destruction. Thus the gums knit back to the teeth, avoiding any kind of oral surgery for "receding gums." Receding gums are nothing but gum pockets caused by toothpaste and especially fluoride, which severs all proteins because of its highly negative character. Fluoride is the

smallest negative ion on earth, and consequently is the most intensely negative particle on earth. As such, fluoride breaks the positive hydrogen bonds, which hold the coils together, in proteins and enzymes. [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Frustration setting in.Hi Kathy,What if you took a two or three day break? It seems that several people are doing that...at the lyme & rife forum and salt/c forum. Sam just posted about taking weekends off. During that time you could pile on the pro-biotics. I have also been taking baking soda in water when my stomach is upset.Hope this helps,AvrilIn miracle_mineral_ supplement, "Kat" <makiah@...> wrote:>>

, do you remember what happened when I took an 8 day break?> I got so sick when I started back up, it took 10 days to recover.> What I find disturbing is that the symptoms should be getting less, > not more. Is the virus multiplying so fast I can't keep up with it?> It's frustrating.> > > Kathy