RemedySpot.com

RE: My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

post it here so we can all see it? roger <gaiacita@...> wrote: Ok, now wait. You mean real aliens? How bizarre. I am SO interested in this. If you don't want to post it here (although I think anything medically/health related is on topic) please

also send me the info privately. My addy is gaiacitawildblue (DOT) net Thanks! Samala, -------Original Message------- There is also a hospital in or near that area said to be operated by aliens. I have an article about aliens including information about this hospital and if interested, I can send it to you. I probably should send it to your private address

since it is not a topic of this group. So let me know if you would like it.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

That reminds me of some driving instructions I heard some years ago:

"Then take a left at the secret air-base..."

you wrote:

"And then there are the installations no one even knows exist, like the super secret naval research facility on Indian Is. across Port Townsend Bay. There are people who live in PT who don't even know it's there. And nobody knows what they research. How many such installations are there in all those quiet, lovely, isolated, islands?

Hmmm!!"

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of NaomiSent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:39 PM Subject: [ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Hi All,

Tried a new wrinkle yesterday. I put 1 drop DMSO in my teeth brushing/mouth wash MMS solution, and later 1 drop DMSO in my 6 drop internal MMS solution. I was up and down all night peeing. I think I spent more time up peeing than sleeping. Prior to this I was taking 1 teas DMSO separate from MMS dose. My conclusion is that this technique really intensifies the action. But I'm sure glad I didn't use more.

Prior to that I had just gone through a bout of excruciating jaw/teeth pain for about 8 days that nothing would relieve. That began 2/6 and I still feel some soreness in teeth/gums/jaw, but nothing like before. At least I can eat again. What a joy. Amazing how wonderful eating can be. Anyway, I have long suspected that it was dental work that finally tipped me over into Lyme hell and that gave Lyme & Co (emphasis on " & co") it's big opportunity to knock me out. I can't prove to anyone's satisfaction that I even have Lyme because I am self diagnosed with the help of a friendly Vet. (I fired the last of my MDs for incompetence about 4 years ago.) I don't know how long I've had whatever it is. It could be 15 yrs, could be 40+. I started MMS 10/4. Worked up to 15 drops 2x a day, but that didn't last long. I'm down to 6 drops per day. From the beginning MMS went to the spine, and that's what I hoped for. (I try to remember that when I'm screaming and swearing at how debilitating it is to react in the spine) I've been on salt/vit c for about 2 1/2 yrs. and like so many others, tried everything. I went off s/c when I started MMS, but will get back on when I get better organized. S/c is a great therapy, but the MMS seems to be hitting entrenched areas that all other modalities weren't getting at.

Anyway, that's where it's 'at' in this corner of the woods.

Speaking of woods - I'm in So. Oregon, recently transplanted from Port Townsend, Wa. Hi to all my other web-footed friends.

To NW Lymies....the Puget Sound area is a hot bed for Lyme. I've seen a Lyme map that shows Puget Sound ringed in black (black being the color used for high risk areas). I am now convinced the preponderance of Lyme " & Co" in certain areas has more to do with the military and bioweapons research than it does with tics, who I believe are innocent victims like us. The Puget Sound area is so heavy with military installations it's a wonder the whole land mass doesn't sink into the sea. That whole area has been a favorite of the military since WW1. And then there are the installations no one even knows exist, like the super secret naval research facility on Indian Is. across Port Townsend Bay. There are people who live in PT who don't even know it's there. And nobody knows what they research. How many such installations are there in all those quiet, lovely, isolated, islands?

Hmmm!!

Naomi

I use a mouthful of colloidal silver (1/2 ounce) and about two dropper-fulls of DMSO every once in a while. Hold it in the mouth, swishing around, for about 5 minutes.

You get used to the taste. Sure is a lot better for me than H2O2, but Chuck King disagrees with me on this, so I must be wrong... (H2O2 ruins my sense of taste for several days.)

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of NaomiSent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:39 PM Subject: [ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Hi All,

Tried a new wrinkle yesterday. I put 1 drop DMSO in my teeth brushing/mouth wash MMS solution, and later 1 drop DMSO in my 6 drop internal MMS solution. I was up and down all night peeing. I think I spent more time up peeing than sleeping. Prior to this I was taking 1 teas DMSO separate from MMS dose. My conclusion is that this technique really intensifies the action. But I'm sure glad I didn't use more.

Prior to that I had just gone through a bout of excruciating jaw/teeth pain for about 8 days that nothing would relieve. That began 2/6 and I still feel some soreness in teeth/gums/jaw, but nothing like before. At least I can eat again. What a joy. Amazing how wonderful eating can be. Anyway, I have long suspected that it was dental work that finally tipped me over into Lyme hell and that gave Lyme & Co (emphasis on " & co") it's big opportunity to knock me out. I can't prove to anyone's satisfaction that I even have Lyme because I am self diagnosed with the help of a friendly Vet. (I fired the last of my MDs for incompetence about 4 years ago.) I don't know how long I've had whatever it is. It could be 15 yrs, could be 40+. I started MMS 10/4. Worked up to 15 drops 2x a day, but that didn't last long. I'm down to 6 drops per day. From the beginning MMS went to the spine, and that's what I hoped for. (I try to remember that when I'm screaming and swearing at how debilitating it is to react in the spine) I've been on salt/vit c for about 2 1/2 yrs. and like so many others, tried everything. I went off s/c when I started MMS, but will get back on when I get better organized. S/c is a great therapy, but the MMS seems to be hitting entrenched areas that all other modalities weren't getting at.

Speaking of woods - I'm in So. Oregon, recently transplanted from Port Townsend, Wa. Hi to all my other web-footed friends.

To NW Lymies....the Puget Sound area is a hot bed for Lyme. I've seen a Lyme map that shows Puget Sound ringed in black (black being the color used for high risk areas). I am now convinced the preponderance of Lyme " & Co" in certain areas has more to do with the military and bioweapons research than it does with tics, who I believe are innocent victims like us. The Puget Sound area is so heavy with military installations it's a wonder the whole land mass doesn't sink into the sea. That whole area has been a favorite of the military since WW1. And then there are the installations no one even knows exist, like the super secret naval research facility on Indian Is. across Port Townsend Bay. There are people who live in PT who don't even know it's there. And nobody knows what they research. How many such installations are there in all those quiet, lovely, isolated, islands?

Hmmm!!

Naomi

Hey Helen,

Me too. Please post.

Naomi

Re: [ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Ok, now wait. You mean real aliens? How bizarre. I am SO interested in this. If you don't want to post it here (although I think anything medically/health related is on topic) please also send me the info privately. My addy is gaiacitawildblue (DOT) net

Thanks!

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

There is also a hospital in or near that area said to be operated

by aliens. I have an article about aliens including information

about this hospital and if interested, I can send it to you. I probably

should send it to your private address since it is not a topic of

this group. So let me know if you would like it.

Good one Dan.

But if you take a left at this one, you'll end up on the Island. Big mistake!! And don't row your rowboat toward the shore or the guys with the big megaphones come out and get threatening.

Naomi

RE: [ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

That reminds me of some driving instructions I heard some years ago:

"Then take a left at the secret air-base..."

you wrote:

"And then there are the installations no one even knows exist, like the super secret naval research facility on Indian Is. across Port Townsend Bay. There are people who live in PT who don't even know it's there. And nobody knows what they research. How many such installations are there in all those quiet, lovely, isolated, islands?

Hmmm!!"

Hi All,

Hmmm!!

Naomi

Jill,

Yep, the Navy seems to have a knack for appropriating the best real estate.

Were you in Hadlock?

Naomi

[ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Hey Naomi,I lived right next to Indian Island in the second grade. What an amazing place. Magical! Really! Too bad the military is there.Jill

On 2/21/2008 4:38:08 PM, Dan Nave (dan.nave@...)

wrote:

> I use a mouthful of colloidal silver (1/2 ounce) and about two dropper-

> fulls of DMSO every once in a while. Hold it in the mouth, swishing around,

> for about 5 minutes.

>

> You get used to the taste. Sure is a lot better for me than H2O2, but

> Chuck King disagrees with me on this, so I must be wrong... (H2O2 ruins my

> sense of taste for several days.)

>

> Dan

????

I don't disagree.

Sounds like a plan.

But if you say you're wrong, you're most probably right.

Chuck

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

Helen.

I am not Naomi but I would very much like any info you have on that

hospital and any other even remotely related data. If you would, please send

it directly to me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Doug.

Re: [ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE

YOU?

>

> Hello Naomi

>

> There is also a hospital in or near that area said to be operated

> by aliens. I have an article about aliens including information

> about this hospital and if interested, I can send it to you. I probably

> should send it to your private address since it is not a topic of

> this group. So let me know if you would like it.

>

> Helen

>

> Naomi <naomilh@...> wrote:

> Hi All,

>

> Tried a new wrinkle yesterday. I put 1 drop DMSO in my teeth

> brushing/mouth wash MMS solution, and later 1 drop DMSO in my 6 drop

> internal MMS solution. I was up and down all night peeing. I think I

> spent more time up peeing than sleeping. Prior to this I was taking 1

> teas DMSO separate from MMS dose. My conclusion is that this technique

> really intensifies the action. But I'm sure glad I didn't use more.

>

> Prior to that I had just gone through a bout of excruciating jaw/teeth

> pain for about 8 days that nothing would relieve. That began 2/6 and I

> still feel some soreness in teeth/gums/jaw, but nothing like before. At

> least I can eat again. What a joy. Amazing how wonderful eating can be.

> Anyway, I have long suspected that it was dental work that finally tipped

> me over into Lyme hell and that gave Lyme & Co (emphasis on " & co " ) it's

> big opportunity to knock me out. I can't prove to anyone's satisfaction

> that I even have Lyme because I am self diagnosed with the help of a

> friendly Vet. (I fired the last of my MDs for incompetence about 4 years

> ago.) I don't know how long I've had whatever it is. It could be 15 yrs,

> could be 40+. I started MMS 10/4. Worked up to 15 drops 2x a day, but

> that didn't last long. I'm down to 6 drops per day. From the beginning

> MMS went to the spine, and that's what I hoped for. (I try to remember

> that when I'm screaming and swearing

> at how debilitating it is to react in the spine) I've been on salt/vit c

> for about 2 1/2 yrs. and like so many others, tried everything. I went

> off s/c when I started MMS, but will get back on when I get better

> organized. S/c is a great therapy, but the MMS seems to be hitting

> entrenched areas that all other modalities weren't getting at.

> Anyway, that's where it's 'at' in this corner of the woods.

>

> Speaking of woods - I'm in So. Oregon, recently transplanted from Port

> Townsend, Wa. Hi to all my other web-footed friends.

>

> To NW Lymies....the Puget Sound area is a hot bed for Lyme. I've seen a

> Lyme map that shows Puget Sound ringed in black (black being the color

> used for high risk areas). I am now convinced the preponderance of Lyme

> " & Co " in certain areas has more to do with the military and bioweapons

> research than it does with tics, who I believe are innocent victims like

> us. The Puget Sound area is so heavy with military installations it's a

> wonder the whole land mass doesn't sink into the sea. That whole area has

> been a favorite of the military since WW1. And then there are the

> installations no one even knows exist, like the super secret naval

> research facility on Indian Is. across Port Townsend Bay. There are

> people who live in PT who don't even know it's there. And nobody knows

> what they research. How many such installations are there in all those

> quiet, lovely, isolated, islands?

> Hmmm!!

>

> Naomi

>

>

>

>

>

> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

>

Hello Doug I sent it to your email so if you don't get it check your Junk mail or whatever it is called by your provider. My signature contains a reference to my business and that might put some of my emails in the Junk or Bulk folder. Helen Murray <doublaswalter@...> wrote: Helen.I am not Naomi but I would very much like any info you have on that hospital and any other even remotely related data. If you would, please send it directly to me.Thanks in advance.Cheers, Doug. Re: [ ] My Update plus Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?>> Hello Naomi>> There is also a hospital in or near that area said to be operated> by aliens. I have an article about aliens including information> about this hospital and if interested, I can send it to

you. I probably> should send it to your private address since it is not a topic of> this group. So let me know if you would like it.>> Helen . Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544