I am 37, female, and I live in Toronto (Ontario, Canada). I was

previously dx'd with ALS but recently got a + WB for Lyme. I am on

abx as well as taking mms. My hands have been crippled due to nerve

damage.

I either got Lyme here in Ontario or in upper NY state. Prior to my

illness, I was an avid camper/cottager.

I have been taking mms for 1.5 months, am on oral abx but my dr is

considering putting me on IV abx. I have had 2 tremendous herxes on

mms and can't seem to get past 10 drops.

B~B

>

> Hi guys,

>

> I believe adversity brings people together through all barriers.

> I have been talking to people on this group for months and I just

> wanted to say I feel a kinderd spirit to you all.

>

> Although in the begining I may have had disagreements with some, I have

> learned to accept all for what they contribute, which I find invaluable.

>

> So I just want to say Hi everybody, My name is and I live in the

> U.S.A. in washington state (we have ticks here)

>

> I would like to know who everybody is and what part of the world they

> live in? :0)

>

Bread and sausages can be very toxic to a compromised body.

Lots of sausages have preservatives and nitrates added.

Bread is full of gluten and flour, and depending on where you get it, the list of additives is scary.

Also, some brands of chlorella are better than others.

I had to send some back, the sea weed taste and smell was noxious.

I now take spirulina instead and only Earthrise brand. I tried the NOW brand and it is truly awful.

The headaches might be from things you are eating, or might be from stress.

MMS has never caused me headaches that I'm aware of.

I was diagnosed with hepatitis C about 16 months ago.

Here's to health!

Kathy

Hi. My name is Timea. I am from Hungary (Europe).I got lyme and bartonella when I was studying in Indiana USA in 1991. Didn't have any health issues until 2004. Done 8 months of ABX but I relapsed after stopping. Done 1.5 yrs of salt & C which was great and I shouldn't have stopped it as it was a big help but I got really tired of the taste....maybe I will start again....I started MMS about 3 weeks ago. I don't get the typical lyme herxes so far, only terrible headaches. I wonder if its normal????Lymies what herxes do you all get on MMS???Also I tried to take chlorella a few times but on 3 occasions it made me throw up....I really have to be careful of what I eat when I take chlorella because it flushes out everything with preservatives or whatever it considers in my food toxic. One time I just had some bread and sausages but the chlorella thought I shouldn't really have that:-) great stuff but I just hate throwing up....Healing to everyoneOh one more thing, since starting MMS I am constantly very tired....when will this go away??? I have 3 children and really need to do some housework not to mention my 2 great danes who are missing their long walks....Good healthTimea __________ NOD32 2890 (20080220) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

What town? I was born in Kankakee. Left when I was 5 and most of my life was spent in the Seattle area, but I did go back to Chicago to go to the Univ. Any chance you're from Kankakee?

Naomi

Re: [ ] Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

I'm Votta, 54--soon to be 55 next month. Married 33 years, no kids, lots of pets. Dogs, cats, birds. Born and raised in Illinois, in a small town an hour south of Chicago. When DH retired 11 years ago we moved here to south Texas so I could be WARM all year. :-) You couldn't pay me to go back to the cold--no way, no how.

Boy, I feel kind of silly posting here, because I have been reading so many messages about how sick each one of you are. And I'm not. None of us here are. Never have been, either. Well, I had breast cancer back 18 years ago--but I believe that was "given" to me as a message, and it helped get me to where I am today--having studied alternative health now for these past 18 years. But even with that cancer I was never "sick". So I just can't imagine what all some of you are and have been going through, some for years. It makes me sad. That's why I am always searching and exploring anything having to do with healing. Because I really hate seeing people sick and in pain. I don't think we are suppose to live like that--but I know how hard it is today to be healthy, what with all that is being done to our food, water and air. And the stress so many live under! So anything that I can learn about that can offer even a little bit of healing or help in any way is always important to me. It's an exciting time to be alive now--with all the information at our fingertips via the Internet. And groups like this, where everyone shares whatever they find that helps them. You can read all you want on the net, in books and in magazines, but there's nothing like personal experience.

Thanks for always sharing, both good and bad. That's the only way we learn.

Samala,

Thank you for sharing both Kathy and Arthur some personal notes. Arthur, I enjoyed your antecdote about being a kid and walking to school with a potato to keep you warm. Quite touching to look back on such moments. Have a great day. Got the MMS in the mail and am nervous about taking such stuff but will give it a whirl. I have Morgellons disease and I am hoping it helps even a tad. I am also following the Budwig protocol to get my body/cells in good shape for maximum healing. Kind regards, KM (Kathy)

RE: [ ] Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Kathy, 54, married to Ray.

Live in Salt Lake Valley of Utah

Health was deteriorating shortly after menopause and was diagnosed with HCV Oct 2006.

Began taking supplements and working to get better.

In June, there was no great improvement, so went to a Naturopath and did nutritional IV's for 4 months.

Retested in October and liver enzymes were looking really good, but viral load had tripled.

Found out about MMS.

Been taking it since Nov 1.

Also been exercising and eating right.

Getting the emotional body balanced as well.

It's all coming together. Holistically.

Kathy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

KM, I was only kidding, about the potato, but we did have to get up off the couch to change the tv station, -no remote. Sometimes we had to use a can opener, if the knob disappeared. And video games was a ping-pong. Tough times, I tell ya. Thanks for writing, and don't be afraid like my Fraidy-Cat friend(you know who you are., heh) Just start with one drop, then next day -one 2 x, and then one 3 x a day. You will probably not get much reaction, but remember this non-reaction prompts people to up the dose,- here is where you have to hold back and go slow and gradual; And you will probably have very little distress. Approx 3 months later, I still can't get past 8, 3 x a day,

but its enough to keep me well enough to work in a physically demanding job., and have my symptoms relieved. I may never get above that, but I'm okay with that, if so. Good luck, and tell us how you do.

RE: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Kathy, 54, married to Ray.

Live in Salt Lake Valley of Utah

Health was deteriorating shortly after menopause and was diagnosed with HCV Oct 2006.

Began taking supplements and working to get better.

In June, there was no great improvement, so went to a Naturopath and did nutritional IV's for 4 months.

Retested in October and liver enzymes were looking really good, but viral load had tripled.

Found out about MMS.

Been taking it since Nov 1.

Also been exercising and eating right.

Getting the emotional body balanced as well.

It's all coming together. Holistically.

Kathy

Wow--talk about a small world. I lived in Wilmington. Use to go to KKK all the time for shopping. MUCH bigger town than Wilmington. We had one grocery store, finally got a second one a few years before I left. Mostly antique stores (for the Chicago people) and taverns. Lol

It was so nice to visit Chicago 3 or 4 times a year. I wouldn't live there if they gave me the city, but it was extraordinary to visit. See plays, the museums, the rock and gem shows, etc. I was so excited about moving here because I thought "oh boy--between Austin, Dallas and Houston we'll be busy all the time with gem shows, museums, etc." HA! The shows here SUCK, the museums SUCK. Not worth bothering with. We went the first year we were here and I wouldn't bother driving to one again. Amazing, really.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

What town? I was born in Kankakee. Left when I was 5 and most of my life was spent in the Seattle area, but I did go back to Chicago to go to the Univ. Any chance you're from Kankakee?

Hey Avril,

What happened with the toxins in the house? Are you living somewhere

else? I'm sure you already reported to LymeStrat, so just a sentence

or two, very brief, would be fine. I hope you are no longer being

exposed.

Judith

> >

> > Hi Avril!

> >

> > I recognized you and a few others here. I still get LymeStrat

but

> I

> > don't have the time to read it, nor LymeTopics. Actually, one

> > limiting factor is brain fog.

> >

> > It's nice to " see " you again!

> >

> > Are you still doing salt/c? I stopped but I guess I'll continue

at

> > low dose, coordinating it with the MMS, but put more emphasis on

> MMS

> > for a while.

> >

> > Judith

> >

>

Just a little idea for dogs. I have been giving my dog MMS for about

2 or 3 weeks now. I use an eyedropper to administer to his gums (that

is where he seemed inflamed) Now mind you, this dog is a fuss budget,

will hardly eat his dinner unless we tell him the cats will get it if

he doesn't eat. Someone here said that after a few times animals get

to understand that this might help them. so on that advice I gave it

to him for the first 2 or 3 days and now he wags his tail when it is

time for his dose. We all take it before bed to avoid feeling

anything unpleasant. By the way, last night I partially awoke with my

body vibrating. It wasn't so bad that it woke me up but it was

weird. This stuff is mysterious I tell you.

Best of health,

Jill

KKK wasn't very big when I first knew it, but I never knew Wilmington. But I know exactly what you mean about Chicago. When I left, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. But I was back a few yrs ago for the 1st time in many, many years. I did some nostalgia stuff like visit the Art Institute and was just blown away by it, wondering how I could have forgotten how marvelous that really is. I left saying what a good town is Chicago and ashamed at how I had maligned it. Then I remembered the weather; the sticky summers, the icy, bitter, winter wind down Michigan Ave, and the soot in my eyes from the elevated trains....oh well....

Naomi

Wow--talk about a small world. I lived in Wilmington. Use to go to KKK all the time for shopping. MUCH bigger town than Wilmington. We had one grocery store, finally got a second one a few years before I left. Mostly antique stores (for the Chicago people) and taverns. Lol

It was so nice to visit Chicago 3 or 4 times a year. I wouldn't live there if they gave me the city, but it was extraordinary to visit. See plays, the museums, the rock and gem shows, etc. I was so excited about moving here because I thought "oh boy--between Austin, Dallas and Houston we'll be busy all the time with gem shows, museums, etc." HA! The shows here SUCK, the museums SUCK. Not worth bothering with. We went the first year we were here and I wouldn't bother driving to one again. Amazing, really.

Samala,

In our little town I never even locked my doors at night. But when we'd go to Chicago we'd drive along Lake Shore Drive and see all the people jogging on the beach, or running their dog, whatever. And I use to think to myself "I wonder how many of them have been mugged". Lol So much for big city life!

Samala,

Then I remembered the weather; the sticky summers, the icy, bitter, winter wind down Michigan Ave, and the soot in my eyes from the elevated trains....oh well....

Hi & Naomi --

Just had to say that I am originally from the Chicago area as well,

but I've been here a long time -- 27 years now in Austin.

Grew up in Carol Stream, Wheaton, Winfield.

I am meeting so many people from the Chicago area living in Austin now

-- interesting.

Margaret

>

> Wow--talk about a small world. I lived in Wilmington. Use to go to

KKK all

> the time for shopping. MUCH bigger town than Wilmington. We had one

> grocery store, finally got a second one a few years before I left.

Mostly

> antique stores (for the Chicago people) and taverns. Lol

>

> It was so nice to visit Chicago 3 or 4 times a year. I wouldn't

live there

> if they gave me the city, but it was extraordinary to visit. See

plays, the

> museums, the rock and gem shows, etc. I was so excited about moving

here

> because I thought " oh boy--between Austin, Dallas and Houston we'll

be busy

> all the time with gem shows, museums, etc. " HA! The shows here

SUCK, the

> museums SUCK. Not worth bothering with. We went the first year we were

> here and I wouldn't bother driving to one again. Amazing, really.

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> What town? I was born in Kankakee. Left when I was 5 and most of

my life was spent in the Seattle area, but I did go back to Chicago to

go to the Univ. Any chance you're from Kankakee?

>

Hi there, my name is .

I just turned 54 and I was born and raised in New York City.

I’ve been a spiritually oriented psychotherapist for the last 30 years

with a professional background in natural medicine and spiritual healing.

I would say that I was health challenged since I was 19

and chronically ill since the mid eighties.

In 1970, I helped open the first gourmet vegetarian restaurant in NYC.

Two days before opening, these bizarre little bugs started coming down

through the ceiling from the second floor. they had a razor sharp snout...

almost no front legs and strong hind legs. As soon as they landed on the skin,

they would start to push under the skin quickly.

Over the next three days, we discovered that the apartment just above the restaurant was owned by a woman with dozens of cats. To make a long story short...I and two others ended up cleaning this apartment out. Try to imagine opening the front door to this apartment and the floor was at waist height due to 35 years of newspapers, cat excrement, dead cats, garbage, cat food and more. It took a week to clean up and even with primitive hazmat-like suits, I know we all got frequently bitten by these bizarre bugs and god knows what else.

In 1989, in the process of trying to get over a flu, I suddenly became deathly ill.

I was diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis, Dientamoeba Fragillis, Klebsiella Pneumoniae, Entamoeba Histolytica and Liver Fluke and...I had not been out of the country in over 15 years. Because my situation was so extreme, my doctor insisted that I use Flagyl and Iodoquinol to deal with this and...as luck would have it...the pharmacy made a mistake and I ended up taking a double dose of both drugs. This resulted in losing my billary function for three weeks, damaging the liver, but then... feeling better than I had since a child but... only for three weeks. At the end of those three weeks, the symptoms came back resulting in moderate to severe digestive and eliminative challenges ever since. By the way...I had severe esophageal spasm for 15 years. Cured it completely in four days with Paradophillus. I mention this only because I saw it mentioned here a few weeks ago. These days I deal with crushing fatigue, muscle weakness, ever changing allergies and sensitivities, inability to gain weight – I am now 125 pounds and 5 feet 11, severe constipation and... constantly changing suddenly severe symptoms of all kinds.

My wife, Dovida, who used to be an internationally known pianist, grew up in Philadelphia, PA...is 55 years old and in her 23rd year of head to foot non stop, non-structurally oriented muscle pain. Back in the mid eighties, I contacted Dr.Garth Nicholson, (who had made public the connection between Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and biological warfare and Desert Storm.) I asked him to test her. He discovered that she had fourth level Mycoplasma. She also shows antibodies for cytomegalovirus and epstein barr.

We live in Venezuela and after many months of waiting... finally...FINALLY...our MMS arrived today. I have told hundreds of people about this for months but shipping to where we are is incredibly difficult and expensive. However, if we see significant results in our own bodies and a few friends, we have already laid the groundwork for getting distribution going here.

Sorry to write so much...and...thanks very much to everyone who has been willing to invest so much time and energy into this group.

namaste.

michael

Hey Margaret. Old home week, huh? :-)

Samala,

Just had to say that I am originally from the Chicago area as well,

but I've been here a long time -- 27 years now in Austin.

Grew up in Carol Stream, Wheaton, Winfield.

I am meeting so many people from the Chicago area living in Austin now

-- interesting.

If you did take a hot potato to school to keep hands warm, it would be

cold by noon. The school supplies butter and salt, but spreading cold

butter on a cold potato is no picnic. :)

>

> KM, I was only kidding, about the potato, but we did have to get up

off the couch to change the tv station

Judith

I think the grout sealer fumes off-gassed quite a bit during the

summer. Our air conditioner broke and the house was often up to 90

degrees inside...the VOC's became more volatile because of that, I

think.

The colder weather during the fall and winter also enabled me to get

back into the house. I do better in Denver when people aren't

spraying their lawns, the city isn't spraying the parks and medians

and the fumes from mowers and leaf blowers aren't filling the air.

I'm still planning to move away from the city.

Avril

In , " Judith "

<howdeeeyall@...> wrote:

>

> Hey Avril,

>

> What happened with the toxins in the house? Are you living

somewhere

> else? I'm sure you already reported to LymeStrat, so just a

sentence

> or two, very brief, would be fine. I hope you are no longer being

> exposed.

>

> Judith

>

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much. Maybe if I had collagen put in my lips the upper part

wouldn't be so stiff anymore. ;o)

It sounds like you have a wonderful family and extended family. My

husband and I have been married 37 years...forgot to mention that. It

seems like this forum has several longterm marriage unions

represented.

Whew! You have sure been bitten by a lot of ticks....and lived to

tell about it. I'm glad that the MMS is helping you so much. Your

experience encourages me to keep on pressing on with it.

BTW, enzymes with protease just exacerbate GERD, in my experience.

God bless you,

Avril

In , " Sam "

<dudehorner@...> wrote:

>

> What a wonderful, heartfelt post there Avril - Thank you. I never

> knew you were originally from UK - no wonder you got that stiff

upper

> lip :-)

>

> Have you tried digestive enzymes for the GERD's?

>

> I'm an old hillbilly (50) from the Missouri Ozarks. I work and live

> in Springfield MO at an industrial engraving shop I started when I

> was extremenly ill 16 years ago . I have two kids age 23 M and 26 F

> and we all work together along with my wife of 32 years. That's an

> accomplishment in itself if I must say so myself :-)

>

> I also have 3 beautiful grandkids, Isiah 5 months, Ella 5 yrs, and

> Lilli 7 yrs. They, along with my wife and kids is why I believe I

> have persevered thought some very hard times - they needed me. Of

> course I've had God by my side the whole way through it as well but

> sometimes one wonders if He's there at all with the struggles one

> goes thru with LD. I beleive its been a huge learning experience

for

> me to say the least.

>

> I've been bitten 100's if not 1000's of time by ticks but am fairly

> certain I got lyme disease by a little green barn fly appx 20 years

> ago.

>

> I started MMS back in Dec. '07 and have made very good

improvements,

> especially with the lung issues, mycoplasma and Clamydia Pnuemonia,

> but I also believe its killing the lyme spirochetes as well. I'm

> fairly confident that with MMS and time that the LD will finally go

> into remission. I ramped up fairly quickly to 18 drops, once a day

in

> the middle of afternoon away from food or supps.

>

> Warm regards,

>

> Sam

>

Thanks for sharing , what a fascinating macabre story about the bugs coming through the ceiling!

I sincerely wish you and your wife the best of health!

Love and healing!

Kathy

Hi there, my name is .I just turned 54 and I was born and raised in New York City.I’ve been a spiritually oriented psychotherapist for the last 30 yearswith a professional background in natural medicine and spiritual healing.

Hooray----you got here; you got your MMS!

This is an old friend of mine everybody-----be nice to him <G>

Sharon/starshar

[ ] Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?

Hi there, my name is .I just turned 54 and I was born and raised in New York City.I’ve been a spiritually oriented psychotherapist for the last 30 yearswith a professional background in natural medicine and spiritual healing.I would say that I was health challenged since I was 19and chronically ill since the mid eighties.In 1970, I helped open the first gourmet vegetarian restaurant in NYC.Two days before opening, these bizarre little bugs started coming downthrough the ceiling from the second floor. they had a razor sharp snout...almost no front legs and strong hind legs. As soon as they landed on the skin,they would start to push under the skin quickly.Over the next three days, we discovered that the apartment just above the restaurant was owned by a woman with dozens of cats. To make a long story short...I and two others ended up cleaning this apartment out. Try to imagine opening the front door to this apartment and the floor was at waist height due to 35 years of newspapers, cat excrement, dead cats, garbage, cat food and more. It took a week to clean up and even with primitive hazmat-like suits, I know we all got frequently bitten by these bizarre bugs and god knows what else.In 1989, in the process of trying to get over a flu, I suddenly became deathly ill. I was diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis, Dientamoeba Fragillis, Klebsiella Pneumoniae, Entamoeba Histolytica and Liver Fluke and...I had not been out of the country in over 15 years. Because my situation was so extreme, my doctor insisted that I use Flagyl and Iodoquinol to deal with this and...as luck would have it...the pharmacy made a mistake and I ended up taking a double dose of both drugs. This resulted in losing my billary function for three weeks, damaging the liver, but then... feeling better than I had since a child but... only for three weeks. At the end of those three weeks, the symptoms came back resulting in moderate to severe digestive and eliminative challenges ever since. By the way...I had severe esophageal spasm for 15 years. Cured it completely in four days with Paradophillus. I mention this only because I saw it mentioned here a few weeks ago. These days I deal with crushing fatigue, muscle weakness, ever changing allergies and sensitivities, inability to gain weight – I am now 125 pounds and 5 feet 11, severe constipation and... constantly changing suddenly severe symptoms of all kinds.My wife, Dovida, who used to be an internationally known pianist, grew up in Philadelphia, PA...is 55 years old and in her 23rd year of head to foot non stop, non-structurally oriented muscle pain. Back in the mid eighties, I contacted Dr.Garth Nicholson, (who had made public the connection between Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and biological warfare and Desert Storm.) I asked him to test her. He discovered that she had fourth level Mycoplasma. She also shows antibodies for cytomegalovirus and epstein barr.We live in Venezuela and after many months of waiting... finally...FINALLY...our MMS arrived today. I have told hundreds of people about this for months but shipping to where we are is incredibly difficult and expensive. However, if we see significant results in our own bodies and a few friends, we have already laid the groundwork for getting distribution going here.Sorry to write so much...and...thanks very much to everyone who has been willing to invest so much time and energy into this group.namaste.michael

>

> Upper East Tennessee, USA here. :-)

>

> Joe

Also northeast TN, USA, tri-cities area.

Somers here, 64 yo, one husband, one son, two cats.

Nasty tick bite with rash age 14 (50 yrs ago) in Alamance County NC.

Developed stiff neck. muscle pain and other problems which increased

over the years. Full blown FMS by age 55. (all over body pain, total

insomnia, muscles petrified, exhaustion, total brain fog, etc). Aug.

2000 started guaifenesin protocol and mega supplements. After 6

difficult years, had much improvement in most symptoms including most

muscles returning to normal; but little improvement with fatigue.

Spring 2006 sought out Integrative MD in Asheville NC qualified to do

's Thyroid Syndrome protocol to combat fatigue. Did two cycles

with T3 when Igenex test came in positive for LD. Dropped 's

and did several Vit. C IV's in Asheville but settled in on Salt/Vit C

in July 2006.

(Jan 2007 was hospitalized because of being poisoned by T3 thyroid

med due to improper mixing by compounding pharmacy. Asheville MD had

put me on minimal dose {7.5 mcg} of T3 for support. Being poisoned by

thyroid med is one of the more frightening experiences of my life –

it was horrid………Be careful with compounded medications).

In June 2007, (11th month on Salt/C), had three wonderful weeks of

feeling good with lots of energy. In July fatigue returned slightly

but felt much better. Mistakenly took a break from salt/c and

supplements in Aug.

Started experimenting with MMS in October 2007 on irregular basis due

to various commitments... Felt immediate results in some muscles,

spinal column, improved sleep but mostly the head area. MMS helped my

head clear and lessened pressure on my ears. Also helped lungs

clear. Had a lot of drainage each night after taking it at bedtime.

Also had headache and nausea so had to move slowly. Had improved

energy so started to exercise on regular basis. Before Christmas, I

ramped up 13 drops for a few days. Could not go to sleep, felt too

energized and had nausea. Stopped MMS for the holidays but remained

nauseous for about a week after stopping. Have started back now on a

regular basis (6 drops mostly) and also Salt/C on a irregular basis.

The fatigue has returned and I am totally unmotivated to get anything

done, which is normally what happens each Jan and Feb. (always my

worst months). Haven't experienced much nausea since starting back

after Christmas but keep a weird head feeling with much brain fog.

I'm hoping the MMS isn't killing the few remaining good brain cells

that the Lyme hasn't gotten to..

I am using caution because of three unusual episodes I have had since

starting the MMS. On two occasions, I have come close to blacking

out. There was a feeling of weakness and nausea and feeling faint.

These two episodes passed after several minutes. The third occasion I

did completely black out. I had severe weakness and nausea and tried

to get to the bathroom to throw up. I hit the floor with full force

and was out several minutes according to my family. Fortunately I

don't break easily. I was carried to bed and had to remain in bed

for several hours before I had the strength to get up. All three

episodes happened shortly after rising in the morning and I'm

suspecting perhaps an adrenal problem though adrenals tested okay

before I started MMS. I'm guessing that stopping the salt/c and my

adrenal support supplements last Aug may be a contributing factor in

these blackouts, but it could be due to the MMS..

Sorry this is long. Have been meaning to chime in for a long time. I

will continue with MMS and also try to get back to the salt/C and

needed supplements on a regular basis. I've come such a long way in

recovering my health, but sometimes get tired of shoveling pills down

and the needed discipline goes out the window. Will get back to it

however and won't give up until I'm well or until I kill myself

trying..;o)………

Better health to everyone,

Somers

Hi Helen from another Canuck

Only this one is semi-retired in Hong Kong. (almost 20 years.) and am 68

today.

Grew up in Alberta and spent 12 years in Toronto. and back to Grande Prairie

for 8 years before coming to Asia. I have a daughter in GP and son in

Toronto.

I am one of the fortunate ones as I have no noticeable medical concerns.

I joined this and many other groups simply to enhance my hobby of

re-educating myself in " Health, Nutrition, Herbal and Alternative

Therapies " . Been working at it since the company I was working for went

bankrupt in Nov 98.

I now have many, net friends around the world, many searching for answers

and others doing as I am.

Hope to return to Alberta and develop a small off-grid organic garden

acreage as my permanent retirement home.

Cheers, Doug

>

>

> Helen 60ish

>

> I live in a city next to Vancouver BC Canada. The city is

> called Burnaby.

>

> I have a daughter who lives in Toronto. I miss her a lot.

>

> I don't have lyme or any other major disease. I do have

> a mild case of emphysema. I say mild because I don't

> have to use oxygen but I do get winded easily.

>

> I smoked 2 - 3 packages per day for many years until I

> finally quit in 1999. I was given a miracle from God. Please

> don't think that I am any more special or any more spiritual

> than anyone else; probably less than most. The only

> difference might be that I asked and asked God many times

> for this miracle. This miracle is available to everyone who

> wants it. Often God steps in when you give up. Have any

> of you noticed that?

>

> I am interested in natural health and nutrition and that is

> what brought me to this group. I was curious about MMS,

> what it was and what it did. I was also hoping I could be

> of assistance in the way of information.

>

> Although, I am pretty much retired, I have found being

> involved in network marketing an enjoyable hobby since

> it is a way to help people who have various ailments,

> pains and discomforts.

>

> I do not have a lot of time so I often do not read all the

> emails from this group. I also know that if I followed what

> everyone was saying, I would find it hard not to mention

> some of my products I represent because I know they

> would help many of you and your animals, too. Of course

> that does not stop you from writing me privately, if you

> wish. :))

>

> In a way, we are lucky when we get sick because it forces

> us to look at other means to get well. We may not feel

> lucky but we have to admit that we learned a whole pile

> of new stuff.

>

> I wish you all the best and may God bless you muchly.

>

> Helen

>

>

>

> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

>

Hi Doug ...again Another good reason for reading my emails from this group is this, your email. Let me know how you are doing with your organic garden ...when you do it. I did an organic garden for a couple of years and it was fun and healthy. I noticed many improvements in myself as well as those who had to eat my cooking :)) Actually, I am a good cook having worked in logging camps and on the Beaufort Sea on the ships as a cook. Rodale Press used to have an excellent magazine called Organic Gardening. Rodale also published a neat magazine called Prevention which has now been taken over by the pharmaceutical companies. Boy if the senior Rodale could see what happened to his wonderful magazine, he would roll over in his grave. When you come back to Alberta, go to all the yard sales and used book stores you can to see if you can find those magazines. I believe they were purchased by the pharmaceutical companies around 1985 to 1990.

So if you run into anything before those dates, buy them all up because they were gems both the Organic Gardening and the Prevention magazines before 1985. Rodale would never have advertised pharmaceutical drugs in his magazine and now it is filled with nothing but that. It is such a shame. Helen Murray <doublaswalter@...> wrote: Hi Helen from another CanuckOnly this one is semi-retired in Hong Kong. (almost 20 years.) and am 68 today.Grew up in Alberta and spent 12 years in Toronto. and back to Grande Prairie for 8 years before coming to Asia. I have a daughter in GP and son in Toronto.I am one of the fortunate ones as I have no noticeable medical concerns.I joined this and many other groups simply to enhance my hobby of re-educating myself in "Health, Nutrition, Herbal and Alternative Therapies". Been working at it since the company I was working for went bankrupt in Nov 98.I now have many, net friends around the world, many searching for answers and others doing as I am.Hope to return to Alberta and develop a small off-grid organic garden acreage as my

permanent retirement home.Cheers, Doug Re: [ ] Re: O.T. WHO ARE YOU?>>> Helen 60ish>> I live in a city next to Vancouver BC Canada. The city is> called Burnaby.>> I have a daughter who lives in Toronto. I miss her a lot.>> I don't have lyme or any other major disease. I do have> a mild case of emphysema. I say mild because I don't> have to use oxygen but I do get winded easily.>> I smoked 2 - 3 packages per day for many years until I> finally quit in 1999. I was given a miracle from God. Please> don't

think that I am any more special or any more spiritual> than anyone else; probably less than most. The only> difference might be that I asked and asked God many times> for this miracle. This miracle is available to everyone who> wants it. Often God steps in when you give up. Have any> of you noticed that?>> I am interested in natural health and nutrition and that is> what brought me to this group. I was curious about MMS,> what it was and what it did. I was also hoping I could be> of assistance in the way of information.>> Although, I am pretty much retired, I have found being> involved in network marketing an enjoyable hobby since> it is a way to help people who have various ailments,> pains and discomforts.>> I do not have a lot of time so I often do not read all the> emails from this group. I also know that if I followed what> everyone was

saying, I would find it hard not to mention> some of my products I represent because I know they> would help many of you and your animals, too. Of course> that does not stop you from writing me privately, if you> wish. :))>> In a way, we are lucky when we get sick because it forces> us to look at other means to get well. We may not feel> lucky but we have to admit that we learned a whole pile> of new stuff.>> I wish you all the best and may God bless you muchly.>> Helen>>>> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

HAPPY 68 YEARS Doug I enjoy having you on both my groups. IN NC <gaiacita@...> wrote: Happy B-day Doug!!! Samala, -------Original Message------- Only this one is semi-retired in Hong Kong. (almost 20 years.) and am 68 today. Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

My name is Dianne and have been happily married 36 years to Wilbur

(he's also happy). I originally hail from Ohio but have spent most of

my life in the sunny south and officially have sand in my shoes.

Wilbur hails from Tennessee. My mother in law finally forgave me for

being a yankee once we had our son. We have two children, three grand

children, one grand dog. We live on a farm and have 20 horses, six

cats and two dogs.

Hope you had a very happy birthday Doug. What celebration did you

participate in today? It must be different living there. Have never

traveled so always enjoy hearing.

Dianne

>

> HAPPY 68 YEARS Doug

> I enjoy having you on both my groups.

> IN NC

>

> <gaiacita@...> wrote:

> Happy B-day Doug!!!

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

> Only this one is semi-retired in Hong Kong. (almost 20 years.)

and am 68

> today.

>