RemedySpot.com

Re: HBP/Thick blood

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, all of the times that I did vitamin c drips, I noticed a big improvement in getting deep breaths. It usually began immediately. I was doing 80,000 mg each time, almost daily for a couple years. I am convinced that vitamin c effects the lungs quickly, because I also did ozone ivs, and when those are done, you get a slight cough, as the ozonated blood reaches the lungs, and then vitamin c counters that. http://vitamincfoundation.org might have more on it. They claim to have a oral c that is as good as iv. Haven't tried it.

[ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well.

My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hi ,

This person might really benefit from a systemic enzyme. Enzymes like

Serrapeptase dissolve fibrin, etc. in thick blood. It's certainly a

better option than Coumadin.

Both vitamin C and magnesium would be helpful, as you suggested.

Avril

In , Dilworth

<rogerdil@...> wrote:

>

> Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well.

>

> My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far

without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to

doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood

circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood

pressure, " thick " blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put

on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a

hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in

addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this

a " wakeup " call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and

magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

I suggest you might look at "10 Essential Herbs" by Lalitha for herbal suggestions relating to improving circulation etc.

It may be hard to get now but some used copies are available or it can be ordered from http://www.davispublishing.net/tenbook.html

And http://www.buyzillion.com/0934252262/10+Essential+Herbs.html list some "similar" books.

Certainly magnesium chloride solution applied to his skin is likely to be a very valuable supplement. You could use "Magnesium Oil" to provide the Mg. (Note that over-dosing with MgCl2 could make iodine necessary to maintain his thyroid functions - as I recently had to give myself [aged 78].)

Phil

[ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

Arthur, I am curious where you would get Vit C drips. Did you do it a doctor's office. I wonder where a person could get IV's for the Vitamin C or other natural substances. Helenarthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote: , all of the times that I did vitamin c drips, I noticed a big improvement in getting deep breaths. It usually began immediately. I was doing 80,000 mg each

time, almost daily for a couple years. I am convinced that vitamin c effects the lungs quickly, because I also did ozone ivs, and when those are done, you get a slight cough, as the ozonated blood reaches the lungs, and then vitamin c counters that. http://vitamincfoundation.org might have more on it. They claim to have a oral c that is as good as iv. Haven't tried it. [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood Posted this

already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well. My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Helen, I am not going to tell you that information, because if you get involved, the price for them will double.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] HBP/"Thick" blood

Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLun gs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub. com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Nattokinase, bromelain, Wobenzyme, that's what I use.

I also take 3000 mg Ester C and 800 mg Mixed E, and CoQ10.

I can send you a list of everything if you're interested.

My legs were covered with blood clots a couple years ago, after staying up all night and then running around all day.

They were swollen and painful. I elevated and wrapped them and it took a few days for it to clear up.

I believe it's called cryoglobulinemia, translated means frozen clots in the blood.

When the blood gets cold, it gets thick, and it gets into the capillary beds, but cannot get into the veins, so it pools.

It's a side effect of having a virus in the blood. But it can also be caused by other things.

http://www.iherb.com/Search.aspx?c=1 & st=l & kw=nattokinase

http://www.doctormurray.com/articles/Penzymes.htm

Also I don't eat meat. I do eat fish.

The white fat in meat clogs arteries.

Kathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, if you shop for supplements online, http://iherb.com is offering a $5 discount to new customers, I've shopped with them for several years and they are awesome, good prices, inventory selections and shipping, customer service is great too. Just use this code KAT800 when you place your order.

Guest guest

The price is already high enough!

I was paying $170 each for my nutritional IV's, twice a week.

In less than 5 months I had spent over $7 grand.

They are largely C and magnesium, with the other vitamins in smaller amounts.

In 5 months they lowered my liver enzymes, but tripled my viral load.

And the ND doctor still thinks they are my only hope.

He does not support my MMS adventure. He makes no money on it.

I was just thinking last night, maybe he has HepC too.

Who knows.....his mom has it. She's had a liver transplant and still has the virus.

Kathy

Guest guest

Kathy, Thanks a lot. I forgot about coQ10, that's supposed to be a good heart tonic. I'm going to get the Proteolytic enzymes as well as Serrapeptase and/or nattokinase. (Sorry, enzymes are new subject to me, can't tell which does what.) Are you familiar with boluoke and endokinase? LymeAngl was recommending it on Sue Massie's group; sounds great, but it seems very expensive. Hate to be a cheapskate, just wondering what is the best product - I understand Wobenzyme isn't that cheap either. Sure, I'd be interested in your whole protocol - you can send it to me privately or here, whatever is most comfortable for you. Unfortunately, I placed my first iHerb order a couple of weeks ago, or else I'd use your code. Thanks, Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: Nattokinase, bromelain, Wobenzyme, that's what I use. I also take 3000 mg Ester C and 800 mg Mixed E, and CoQ10. I can send you a list of everything if you're interested. My legs were covered with blood clots a couple years ago, after staying up all night and then

running around all day. They were swollen and painful. I elevated and wrapped them and it took a few days for it to clear up. I believe it's called cryoglobulinemia, translated means frozen clots in the blood. When the blood gets cold, it gets thick, and it gets into the capillary beds, but cannot get into the veins, so it pools. It's a side effect of having a virus in the blood. But it can also be caused by other things. http://www.iherb.com/Search.aspx?c=1 & st=l & kw=nattokinase http://www.doctormurray.com/articles/Penzymes.htm Also I don't eat meat. I do eat fish. The white fat in meat clogs arteries. Kathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ By the way, if you shop for supplements online, http://iherb.com is offering a $5 discount to new customers, I've shopped with them for several years and they are awesome, good prices, inventory selections and shipping, customer service is great too. Just use this code KAT800 when you place your order.

Guest guest

Phil, I'll check my Herbal Pharmacy software for circulation herbs - although I might still order the book. As for mag oil, I was looking at getting that for myself, but he needs it more than I do. I'm a recent convert to iodine so I have some already to give him. Thanks a lot. Phil and Carol Conway <philcar@...> wrote: I suggest you might look at "10 Essential Herbs" by

Lalitha for herbal suggestions relating to improving circulation etc. It may be hard to get now but some used copies are available or it can be ordered from http://www.davispublishing.net/tenbook.html And http://www.buyzillion.com/0934252262/10+Essential+Herbs.html list some "similar" books. Certainly magnesium chloride solution applied to his skin is likely to be a very valuable supplement. You could use "Magnesium Oil" to provide the Mg. (Note that over-dosing with MgCl2 could make iodine necessary to maintain his thyroid functions - as I recently had to give myself [aged 78].) Phil [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well. My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

Thanks Avril, as I wrote in response to Kathy, definitely going to check out the serrapeptase.Avril <loullew3@...> wrote: Hi ,This person might really benefit from a systemic enzyme. Enzymes like Serrapeptase dissolve fibrin, etc. in thick blood. It's certainly a better option than Coumadin. Both vitamin C and magnesium would be helpful, as you suggested.AvrilIn , Dilworth

<rogerdil@...> wrote:>> Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well.> > My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.>

Guest guest

Arthur, Wow, that's a lot of vitamin C at a time. I'm pretty sure he'll prefer the oral C to the IV. I was going to suggest mineral ascorbates, because it can be tolerated better, but I'll check out the oral C at the vitamincfoundation site. Is it this? World's Finest Vitamin C Looks expensive, I wonder if it's as good as they say it is. Thanks, arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote: , all of the times that I did vitamin c drips, I noticed a big improvement in getting deep breaths. It usually began immediately. I was doing 80,000 mg each time, almost daily for a couple years. I am convinced that vitamin c effects the lungs quickly, because I also did ozone ivs, and when those are done, you get a slight cough, as the ozonated blood reaches the lungs, and then vitamin c counters that. http://vitamincfoundation.org might have more on it. They claim to have a oral c that is as good as iv. Haven't tried it. [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well. My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in addition to the drugs; he might be open to

it since he considers this a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Phil,

I have never heard that before about overdosing with magnesium. Could you please provide a link? I have been having issues with my thyroid lately and I take a lot of oral mag. and do transdermal mag. Would love to see more info on this.

-- Re: [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

I suggest you might look at "10 Essential Herbs" by Lalitha for herbal suggestions relating to improving circulation etc.

It may be hard to get now but some used copies are available or it can be ordered from http://www.davispublishing.net/tenbook.html

And http://www.buyzillion.com/0934252262/10+Essential+Herbs.html list some "similar" books.

Certainly magnesium chloride solution applied to his skin is likely to be a very valuable supplement. You could use "Magnesium Oil" to provide the Mg. (Note that over-dosing with MgCl2 could make iodine necessary to maintain his thyroid functions - as I recently had to give myself [aged 78].)

Phil

[ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

Guest guest

Maybe you should be looking for a doctor who has cured someone with Hep C, not someone who has not...

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Kathy WengerSent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:08 AM Subject: RE: [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

Who knows.....his mom has it. She's had a liver transplant and still has the virus.

Kathy

Guest guest

Another option would be to check out drinking " zeta water " which you

make yourself by mixing exact ratios of potassium and water. it

thins the blood and promotes healthy circulation. doesn't cost much

either.

> >

> > Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as

well.

> >

> > My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far

> without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to

> doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood

> circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high

blood

> pressure, " thick " blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put

> on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a

> hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions

in

> addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers

this

> a " wakeup " call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and

> magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

Guest guest

All hcv cases are not the same; a doctor may "cure" one. and the next could be too deeply seated. The longer it goes on, the less likely a success.

RE: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] HBP/"Thick" blood

Kathy

Guest guest

Hi

It was more that I began applying my own version (I extract it from sea water) of magnesium oil in too great a quantity once I had (I have assumed) increased my cellular magnesium enough to get them functioning better. The magnesium (and other minerals in Magnesium Oil) are present as chlorides.

Chlorine (fluorine too) and Iodine are halogens and they interact - lower order one displace higher order ones, You'll be aware of this I expect.

I believe I was then having more chlorine (as chlorides) than allowed my iodine intake to be adequate. Now I have not consumed iodized salt for a long time - every so often I would dab a little iodine tincture on my skin to get enough iodine. "Enough iodine" is mostly a matter of guess-work to me.

When I found that a rather large amount of iodine made me feel much better one day I concluded that I had overdone my magnesium intake. Presently I use less Mg Oil and more Iodine - in a very "hit-and-miss" manner - but with good results.

It is very clear to me now that I need both, but the amounts of them that I need involves pure guess work. If you have/get some clear understanding about it do, please, let me know.

BTW, I imagine oral magnesium has to be made into MgCl2 before it can be utilized, and this may require a reasonable salt (NaCl) intake. Such oral magnesium may need to be consumed after a meal that calls for plenty of stomach acidity.

Phil

Phil,

I have never heard that before about overdosing with magnesium. Could you please provide a link? I have been having issues with my thyroid lately and I take a lot of oral mag. and do transdermal mag. Would love to see more info on this.

Guest guest

Believe me, he said he had had great success with HCV in reducing viral loads and liver enzyme levels. I even had him come to our support group and give a presentation. He said that IV's are the only thing he has found to help. I told him about MMS but he isn't interested, he can't make any money on it.

Hugs, Kathy

There is currently no known cure for HCV. All we can do is hope the virus goes into remission and stays there.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Dan NaveSent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:46 AM Subject: RE: [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

Maybe you should be looking for a doctor who has cured someone with Hep C, not someone who has not...

Dan

.. __________ NOD32 2919 (20080303) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Source Naturals makes the one Dr Murray recommends.

http://www.doctormurray.com/articles/Penzymes.htm

They help to break down causes of inflammation.

Zymactive is 90 pills for $25.

Take 1-5 per day.

They will last 18 days.

Wobenzyme is 200 pills for $36

Take 6 per day.

They will last 33 days.

You can also get Wobenzyme 800 pills for $113.

They will last 133 days.

Endokinase is nattokinase, it's 10 times stronger, but is more always better?

Jarrow makes Nattomax which is 1.6 times stronger than Endokinase and a hell of a lot cheaper.

I feel Jarrow is a very good brand. __________ NOD32 2919 (20080303) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Phil,

Thanks for the info. I will try to adjust my magnesium levels and see if my thyroid improves. That would be great if this is the answer!

-- Re: [ ] HBP/"Thick" blood

Hi

It was more that I began applying my own version (I extract it from sea water) of magnesium oil in too great a quantity once I had (I have assumed) increased my cellular magnesium enough to get them functioning better. The magnesium (and other minerals in Magnesium Oil) are present as chlorides.

Chlorine (fluorine too) and Iodine are halogens and they interact - lower order one displace higher order ones, You'll be aware of this I expect.

I believe I was then having more chlorine (as chlorides) than allowed my iodine intake to be adequate. Now I have not consumed iodized salt for a long time - every so often I would dab a little iodine tincture on my skin to get enough iodine. "Enough iodine" is mostly a matter of guess-work to me.

When I found that a rather large amount of iodine made me feel much better one day I concluded that I had overdone my magnesium intake. Presently I use less Mg Oil and more Iodine - in a very "hit-and-miss" manner - but with good results.

It is very clear to me now that I need both, but the amounts of them that I need involves pure guess work. If you have/get some clear understanding about it do, please, let me know.

BTW, I imagine oral magnesium has to be made into MgCl2 before it can be utilized, and this may require a reasonable salt (NaCl) intake. Such oral magnesium may need to be consumed after a meal that calls for plenty of stomach acidity.

Phil

Phil,

Guest guest

, That's very interesting. I tried looking for more info. This site (http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lzetapotential.htm) says: "One lab found that best results in reducing intravascular coagulation were obtained by drinking 8 glasses per day of water with a mix of potassium citrate and potassium bicarbonate added sufficient to raise the pH of the water to 8.0 to 8.4." I'm wondering how much of each would have to be added to the water and whether one can use just potassium bicarbonate. Thanks for the info. jcgre <jcgre@...> wrote: Another option would be to check out drinking "zeta water" which you make yourself by mixing exact ratios of potassium and water. it thins the blood and promotes healthy circulation. doesn't cost much either.> >> > Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well.> > > > My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far > without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to > doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood > circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood > pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put > on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a > hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in > addition

to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this > a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and > magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Kathy, I'm probably going to go with the Wobenzym instead of Source Naturals since that's what they sell at iHerb. If I'm not mistaken, they are similar. I'm also going to go with the nattokinase rather than the endokinase. If my father were more enthusiastic about nutritional supplements, I might have sprung for the more expensive stuff. In fact, I don't how he's going to react to all this. Thanks, Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: Source Naturals makes the one Dr Murray recommends. http://www.doctormurray.com/articles/Penzymes.htm They help to break down causes of inflammation. Zymactive is 90 pills for $25. Take 1-5 per day. They will last 18 days. Wobenzyme is 200 pills for $36 Take 6 per day. They will last 33 days. You can also get Wobenzyme 800 pills for $113. They will last 133 days. Endokinase is nattokinase, it's 10 times stronger, but is more always better? Jarrow makes Nattomax which is 1.6 times stronger than Endokinase and a hell of a lot cheaper. I feel Jarrow is a very good brand.__________ NOD32 2919 (20080303) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

You can purchase PH papers to get a handle on how much to use to get the proper ph.

-- Re: [ ] Re: HBP/"Thick" blood

That's very interesting. I tried looking for more info. This site (http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lzetapotential.htm) says: "One lab found that best results in reducing intravascular coagulation were obtained by drinking 8 glasses per day of water with a mix of potassium citrate and potassium bicarbonate added sufficient to raise the pH of the water to 8.0 to 8.4." I'm wondering how much of each would have to be added to the water and whether one can use just potassium bicarbonate.

Thanks for the info.

jcgre <jcgre@...> wrote:

Another option would be to check out drinking "zeta water" which you make yourself by mixing exact ratios of potassium and water. it thins the blood and promotes healthy circulation. doesn't cost much either.> >> > Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try here as well.> > > > My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far > without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to > doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood > circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood > pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put > on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a > hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in > addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this > a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and > magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Yep, my father has rejected my advice, saying he's under the care of two doctors, will bring it up with them "later" (yeah, right). Anyway, I'm wondering if I should take enzymes myself. I have borderline HBP and I'm under the impression that these supplements could benefit almost anyone. Is this correct? Thanks.

Guest guest

, Heh, the thought of getting pH papers never crossed my mind. Thanks. As a side note, I'm wondering if the claim of raising pH of the water to 8.0 to 8.4 is accurate, isn't water supposed to have a pH of 7.0? susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: , You can purchase PH papers to get a handle on how much to use to get the proper ph. -- Re: [ ] Re: HBP/"Thick" blood , That's very interesting. I tried looking for more

info. This site (http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lzetapotential.htm) says: "One lab found that best results in reducing intravascular coagulation were obtained by drinking 8 glasses per day of water with a mix of potassium citrate and potassium bicarbonate added sufficient to raise the pH of the water to 8.0 to 8.4." I'm wondering how much of each would have to be added to the water and whether one can use just potassium bicarbonate. Thanks for the info. jcgre <jcgre > wrote: Another option would be to check out drinking "zeta water" which you make yourself by mixing exact ratios of potassium and water. it thins the blood and promotes healthy circulation. doesn't cost much

either.> >> > Posted this already in IntheGardenn; thought I'd try

here as well.> > > > My father, 74, gets a lot of exercise and has lived so far > without any real health issues. Recently, though, he had to go to > doctor for shortness of breath. Turns out he has poor blood > circulation due to one of the aortae not working properly, high blood > pressure, "thick" blood and swollen lower part of legs. He was put > on blood thinning and diuretic drugs. Although he's branded me a > hypochondriac, I'd like to suggest to him some natural solutions in > addition to the drugs; he might be open to it since he considers this > a "wakeup" call. Anyway, I'm wondering if he has a vitamin C and > magnesium deficiency. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

>> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hi Yes, the supplements will benefit you even if it may not do anything for HBP. I cannot of thing of any natural supplement or herbal that will not benefit us in some way or another. I regularly buy different herbs, for example, and take a few here and there even if they are said to be for some ailment I do not have. They are after all a plant, ie, a vegetable. A little care needs to be taken because one can overdo just about anything. It is possible to drink too much water, for example. It is not likely but it is possible. Helen Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: Yep, my father has rejected my advice, saying he's under the care of two doctors, will bring it up with them "later" (yeah, right). Anyway, I'm wondering if I should take enzymes myself. I have borderline HBP and I'm under the impression that these supplements could benefit almost anyone. Is this correct? Thanks. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544