RemedySpot.com

re: nausea with cold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello All,

I initially did a round of MMS as a ginuea pig before having someone else try it. I started gradually and went up to 15 drops with NO EFFECT. Later, the other person gradually went up to his maximum does with NO EFFECT.... Later, the other person had the onset of a cold so he took a dose (his maximum) and within one hour threw up!!!!

Later, I felt the onset of a cold (nothing major) and took a full dose. (I had been taking full doses a few times on and off with no effects) Within an hour I threw up...

What are your thoughts about this? We didn't react before, because there was nothing wrong in our systems, but when there was a virus we got the reaction?

Ashi

Guest guest

First off, did you stop taking it then start up again?

MMS kills pathogens and if you stop taking it they can come back.

If you don't ramp up again, you will get a reaction, if you have a bug.

The dose we take for bugs is 6 drops, twice a day.

I have had this happen to me too.

If you read the book, you will see that what you did is not standard protocol.

Regards, Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Aslinur SirinSent: Monday, March 03, 2008 4:29 PM Subject: [ ] re: nausea with cold

Hello All,

I initially did a round of MMS as a ginuea pig before having someone else try it. I started gradually and went up to 15 drops with NO EFFECT. Later, the other person gradually went up to his maximum does with NO EFFECT.... Later, the other person had the onset of a cold so he took a dose (his maximum) and within one hour threw up!!!!

Later, I felt the onset of a cold (nothing major) and took a full dose. (I had been taking full doses a few times on and off with no effects) Within an hour I threw up...

What are your thoughts about this? We didn't react before, because there was nothing wrong in our systems, but when there was a virus we got the reaction?

Ashi

__________ NOD32 2919 (20080303) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com