RemedySpot.com

RE: Detox patches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 3 years later...

Carey ,

you have to start eating organic just as much healthy. Try eating a lot of organic salads and organic chicken.

In a message dated 2/10/2008 12:49:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Stottlemyer71@... writes:

i have saline implants-placed in fall 05. thanks for the info! Carey

In a message dated 2/10/2008 10:53:40 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time, devanscompusmart (DOT) ab.ca writes:

Dearest Friend:

Please wait until you have been cleaned out properly. There are some wonderful plastic surgeons who will take the time to remove the capsules with the implant intact. This is difficult when the implants are ruptured; however, the capsules must be removed. No heavy lifting at this time.

Honey, please try to eat healthy foods and stay positive. We will all help you to get through this. What type of implants do you have?

Sending love and support......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

detox patches

has anyone heard of or tried detox health patches? it states that it cleanses your body of health-robbing toxins while you sleep. it is 100% natural and you place these patches on the bottom of your feet. it stimulates the reflex points. i am thinking of trying these and wondered what you girls thought.

i am seeing another ps about doing my explantation, see him on march 10. the doc who put my implants in stated i only needed a removal and that the total capsulectomy was above and beyond but that he would do whatever i wanted. But he also said that doing the capsulectomy would make him uncomfortable due to not really seeing the need for it. Forget that!! so i will see another ps in march!

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

carey,

Look at me I have come along way. I had explant in 05 and did not have a capsulectomy and I got better but not full recovery of the digestive system. Because my body or anybody else body would acts like there is a implant in there and keeps fighting to get it out. But you can not detox a capsules its stuck in the breast. I think a capsule can cause breast cancer as well in the future.

Get capsules out.

In a message dated 2/10/2008 1:47:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Carey . .. Good decision . . . We've had a number of women whose doctors exhibited that kind of attitude . . .Only to find out later that they didn't remove the capsules and they had to undergo more surgery.You're not likely to find a doctor who agrees that implants cause health problems. However, you must find a surgeon who respects YOUR desire to be explanted the way you want.When they start talking negative, it's time to move on.Hugs,Rogene

Hi Rogene,

I did look into them but they look so complicated. I figured i would

try one at a spa and then if i liked it i could look into getting

one for home. I am very accident prone so i am hesitant to put

electric and water together!..lol

> > > >

> > > > has anyone heard of or tried detox health patches? it states

> > that

> > > it

> > > > cleanses your body of health-robbing toxins while you sleep.

it

> > is

> > > 100% natural and

> > > > you place these patches on the bottom of your feet. it

> > stimulates

> > > the reflex

> > > > points. i am thinking of trying these and wondered what you

> > girls

> > > thought.

> > > > i am seeing another ps about doing my explantation, see him

on

> > > march 10. the

> > > > doc who put my implants in stated i only needed a removal

and

> > that

> > > the total

> > > > capsulectomy was above and beyond but that he would do

whatever

> > i

> > > wanted. But

> > > > he also said that doing the capsulectomy would make him

> > > uncomfortable due to

> > > > not really seeing the need for it. Forget that!! so i will

see

> > > another ps in

> > > > march!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ************ **Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on

AOL

> > > Music.

> > > > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-

grammy?

> > > NCID=aolcmp00300000 0025

> > > > 48)

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

,There's nothing complicated about the Ionic Oasis foot bath . . . All you have to do is match yellow to yellow, red to red . . . then plug it in. It comes with a circuit breaker - just in case. You could leave it hooked up, and unplugged if you have any question about doing it right. It's a good idea to do one commercially though . . . You'll probably be ready to buy one once you experience it! I need to do one tonight myself!Hugs,Rogene

- I too thought it sounded very difficult to use. I hesitated buying one because I did not really know how to use one. However, I got one and the instrutions are super easy to follow. I got confused on 1 little thing so I alled the company and they were SO helpful. They answered all of my questions and were very pleasant to talk to. It was even on a Saturday night. I bought mine off of ebay from Ionic Oasis. However, if I hve 1 recommendation it is to buy one of the smaller ones. I got the one for $250 (offered $225 and they took it) and I have trouble moving it once it is filled up with water. It is heavy not to mention the tub is wider than my arm can

stretch and I can not seem to move it easily without spilling some. Other than that - I LOVE mine!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: detox patches

,There's nothing complicated about the Ionic Oasis foot bath . . . All you have to do is match yellow to yellow, red to red . . . then plug it in. It comes with a circuit breaker - just in case. You could leave it hooked up, and unplugged if you have any question about doing it right. It's a good idea to do one commercially though . . . You'll probably be ready to buy one once you experience it! I need to do one tonight myself!Hugs,Rogene

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Beth,

Do you have the gray tub? . . . or the newer white tub (looks tan online) . . . I couldn't lift the gray tub and had to bail it out. . .However the white tub is easy to lift.

If you have the larger one, you might find it easier if you get a smaller tub . . . You could probably find one at a discount store.

Hugs,

Rogene

Thanks Rogene. How have you been feeling? Were they able to resolve

your clotting issues or at least monitor them so you will not have

another attack?

>

> ,

>

> There's nothing complicated about the Ionic Oasis foot bath . . .

All you have to do is match yellow to yellow, red to red . . . then

plug it in. It comes with a circuit breaker - just in case. You

could leave it hooked up, and unplugged if you have any question

about doing it right.

>

> It's a good idea to do one commercially though . . . You'll

probably be ready to buy one once you experience it!

>

> I need to do one tonight myself!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

,Thanks . . . I think it's the Coumadin that's making me feel bad . . . waking up with headaches, etc. . . I'm going to hang in there for a while longer, but unless this gets better, I'm going to become an uncooperative patient and go it on my own. I do want to make sure the clots I have had time to be absorbed, and I want to address my ear problem. I suspect my ear may be causing my clotting time to be low.ly, I think Coumadin is a bigger risk (for me) than pulmonary embolisms. I saw signs of an impending problem well in advance. Knowing the signs would allow me to (hopefully) take action before getting in trouble again. . . Otherwise it could be "lights out" . . . But that's not a

bad way to go either!Boy, the things you learn when you experience this! Coumadin is a life changing medication. . . I have to watch both my supplements (virtually none) and what I eat very carefully. . . And I have to be extra careful that I don't fall or bump something and cause an internal bleed. I'm noticing every ache and pain far more than usual. Coumadin acts badly with many medications. Antibiotics, steroids, most vitamins, asprin, etc. . . . For the first time in my life, my blood pressure is elevated! . . . I'm having to monitor it several times a day and report to the doctor next week. They will want to put me on a blood pressure medication . . . I don't want that either.I'll likely need surgery on my ear soon . .. I'll have to go off Coumadin when I do. . . Right now, I feel like that will be the point at which I decide whether or not I'll continue with it. I guess I need to see the naturopath

again!If you're curious about Coumadin, go to www.askapatient.com . . . Most people aren't thrilled about it.Rogene

Rogene - my grandfather need to take Coumadin also. Well, let's just say he is suppose to be taking it. He has had problems with blood clots for several years now. He was told 2 different things by two different dotors so he just decided NOT to take it.

He had a huge blockage in his intestines this summer and had to go in the ER and ended up having emergeny surgery. They has to remove over 30 inches of his intestines that died. Thing is, the dotors have no idea what caused it. At first they thought it was Crohne's but the test came back negative. He almost died from it. He was in ICU for 10 days. That is what scares me the most I think because he had the same digestive problems I now suffer from. However, from that surgery is why they wanted him to take Cuomadin....and he refuses.

I will keep you in my prayers.....take care of yourself and go with your gut on this. I am sure you are not thrilled with cuomadin at all. There are alot of side effects.

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: detox patches

,Thanks . . . I think it's the Coumadin that's making me feel bad . . . waking up with headaches, etc. . . I'm going to hang in there for a while longer, but unless this gets better, I'm going to become an uncooperative patient and go it on my own. I do want to make sure the clots I have had time to be absorbed, and I want to address my ear problem. I suspect my ear may be causing my clotting time to be low.ly, I think Coumadin is a bigger risk (for me) than pulmonary embolisms. I saw signs of an impending problem well in advance. Knowing the signs would allow me to (hopefully) take action before getting in trouble again. . . Otherwise it could be "lights out" . . . But that's not a bad way to go either!Boy, the things you learn when you experience this! Coumadin is a life changing medication. . . I have to watch both my

supplements (virtually none) and what I eat very carefully. . . And I have to be extra careful that I don't fall or bump something and cause an internal bleed. I'm noticing every ache and pain far more than usual. Coumadin acts badly with many medications. Antibiotics, steroids, most vitamins, asprin, etc. . . . For the first time in my life, my blood pressure is elevated! . . . I'm having to monitor it several times a day and report to the doctor next week. They will want to put me on a blood pressure medication . . . I don't want that either.I'll likely need surgery on my ear soon . .. I'll have to go off Coumadin when I do. . . Right now, I feel like that will be the point at which I decide whether or not I'll continue with it. I guess I need to see the naturopath again!If you're curious about Coumadin, go to www.askapatient. com . . . Most people

aren't thrilled about it.Rogene

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 2 weeks later...

My brother bought some Kinoki foot pads. He tried them, they turned black, then he went online and google kinoki and found all these people saying, BOO! so he took a pad and put filtered water on it, and voila, it turned black!

Booo!!!!

Fake!!!

HISS!!!!

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of ballady4Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:12 AM Subject: [ ] Detox patches

Has anyone heard of or tried these?http://www.detoxion.com/Ballady__________ NOD32 2903 (20080226) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Not sure that proves anything. I do admit that it's difficult to tell to what extent they're working.Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: My brother bought some Kinoki foot pads. He tried them, they turned black, then he went online and google kinoki and found all these people saying, BOO! so he took a pad and put filtered water on it, and voila, it turned black! Booo!!!! Fake!!! HISS!!!! Kathy -----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of ballady4Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:12 AM Subject: [ ] Detox patches Has

anyone heard of or tried these?http://www.detoxion.com/Ballady__________ NOD32 2903 (20080226) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

, I agree.

Ballady

My brother bought

some Kinoki foot pads. He tried them, they turned black, then he went

online and google kinoki and found all these people saying, BOO! so he

took a pad and put filtered water on it, and voila, it turned black!

> Booo!!!!

> Fake!!!

> HISS!!!!

>

> Kathy

>

> [ ] Detox patches

>

>

> Has anyone heard of or tried these?

>

> http://www.detoxion.com/

>

> Ballady

>

>

>

>

>

> __________ NOD32 2903 (20080226) Information __________

>

> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

> http://www.eset.com

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

My dad has been putting on a charcoal poultice on his

legs 2 times a week. He has typical diabetic legs.

His skin is not looking so red and the swelling seems

to be going down. That is probably cheaper than those

pads. It seems to be doing something. I am shocked

he is doing it since he thinks alternative stuff is

quackery....he won't even try Airborne :) Too

alternative I guess :)

Kayte

> >

> >

> > Has anyone heard of or tried these?

> >

> > http://www.detoxion.com/

> >

> > Ballady

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > __________ NOD32 2903 (20080226) Information

> __________

> >

> > This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus

> system.

> > http://www.eset.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>