RemedySpot.com

Re: Started MMS again a few days ago and I have shingles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My husband took Zovirax right away and the shingles became a non-event. You need to take it within 72 hours for it to work well. His mother got shingles before there was medicine for it and she has suffered for more than 20 years with the after effects. He did not have other problems that would interfere with taking Zovirax so I don't have any advice about your interaction concerns. EllenSharon <shha2002@...> wrote: I start the MMS a few days ago because I was feeling pretty lousy. Last night a rash

broke out and I went to the doctor's today and it is shingles. They gave me an antiviral called Zovirax but I didn't get it filled because I'm planning on taking the MMS until it goes away. I have to say that when I went to the doctor's I wasn't running a fever but I did have high blood pressure due to the pain I believe. Anyway I wonder if anyone has taken Zovirax and if you know anything about how it works. I'm concerned because I react badly to toxic drugs. I have Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency and I'm concerned that it might do more damage to my endocrine system. Also I'll keep you posted as to my progress and how MMS works with it shingles. I have never had shingles before so I don't know how long they last or what they feel like or how severe they can be. I would love to hear from anyone who has had to deal with shingles.Thanks,Sharon

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I have had good luck with shingles on various people, including myself, using the Zapper (ala Hulda , home made), and (separately) colloidal silver (also home-made, about 10 to 20 ppm).

Just use the zapper several times a day, and even directly over, or on each side of the outbreak.

For the CS it can be put on topically, preferably with some DMSO mixed in (10 to 20 % DMSO to CS by volume, not critical) and some CS by mouth, probably 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon every half hour, then once an hour for about 8 hours or so, and continuing the next day as you desire.

If you catch it right away it will stop it almost immediately (one or two days). If it has gone on for some time, it will take longer.

Alkalize the body if possible.

Don't know how MMS would affect it.

Dam

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:58 PM Subject: [ ] Started MMS again a few days ago and I have shingles

I start the MMS a few days ago because I was feeling pretty lousy. Last night a rash broke out and I went to the doctor's today and it is shingles. They gave me an antiviral called Zovirax but I didn't get it filled because I'm planning on taking the MMS until it goes away. I have to say that when I went to the doctor's I wasn't running a fever but I did have high blood pressure due to the pain I believe. Anyway I wonder if anyone has taken Zovirax and if you know anything about how it works. I'm concerned because I react badly to toxic drugs. I have Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency and I'm concerned that it might do more damage to my endocrine system. Also I'll keep you posted as to my progress and how MMS works with it shingles. I have never had shingles before so I don't know how long they last or what they feel like or how severe they can be. I would love to hear from anyone who has had to deal with shingles.Thanks,Sharon

Sharon,

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Homeopathic Rhus Tox (short for

Rhus Toxicodendron) is the remedy for Shingles. You can get it at any

health food store. 30c would be a good potency.

There's no contraindication with homeopathy.

Regards,

Dawn

>

> I start the MMS a few days ago because I was feeling pretty lousy.

Last

> night a rash broke out and I went to the doctor's today and it is

> shingles. They gave me an antiviral called Zovirax but I didn't

get it

> filled because I'm planning on taking the MMS until it goes away.

I

> have to say that when I went to the doctor's I wasn't running a

fever

> but I did have high blood pressure due to the pain I believe.

Anyway I

> wonder if anyone has taken Zovirax and if you know anything about

how

> it works. I'm concerned because I react badly to toxic drugs. I

have

> Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency and I'm concerned that it might do

more

> damage to my endocrine system.

>

> Also I'll keep you posted as to my progress and how MMS works with

it

> shingles. I have never had shingles before so I don't know how

long

> they last or what they feel like or how severe they can be. I

would

> love to hear from anyone who has had to deal with shingles.

>

> Thanks,

> Sharon

>