RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: suddunly feel scared about taking MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jo No, I didn't have time to read much of it and since I don't need it. I only scanned it. I might go back and take another look. He says it is all natural ingredients. Like I said, if I had Lyme, I would read it carefully and probably send him a few questions. I just ran into the website by accident while looking for something else. I am not a member of his company so I don't know much. I am just saying it might be a good idea to check it out and see what is in his products and see if this is something you might like to

try. If you wrote to him, he might send you a list of the ingredients. Sometimes people would sooner sell animal products because there is less hassle with the FDA and they are more free to make claims. I don't know if his claims are true or not so I am only telling people to check the site and check out the products if they wish. I just know that if I had a serious disease and I found a natural dog supplement or dog food that eradicated a dog's disease, I would want to try it ...anything natural if I could avoid drugs. I don't have time to read it now but maybe later. In the meantime, why don't you go to the site and read it carefully and let us know if it has MMS in it, ....if you have time. I wish you a great day! Helenlostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8@...> wrote: DOG

medication, Thanks, do you know what this stuff is? Is it MMS?Jo> Dear all,> I can't download ebook even with adobe, but am taking mms, as one should. Feel > freaked out that not much research has been done, but the lyme disease is too awful > and anyway doctors don't believe I have lyme so i'm not on antibiotics. I do want to try > the alternative method first. Any of you guys a chemist who can tell me it's o.k? Is > there a moderator here? Di need to drink galleons of water because i haven't been,> regards> Jo> > > > > > > Wilkins> http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887> The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years > >

---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

try just using just the mms,2-4 times a day rump up slow. do you use a colon cleaner? the lyme love to live in the gut, detoxing is a must. do you have a problem with chemicals,heavy metals?? dental problems?? thery can cause energy blocks to the organs,/spine, roger lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8@...> wrote: Rosemary,Many thanks for your kind words. I am glad it's working for you. I am wondering if I'm herxing, I'm taking mms, 10 drops, samento 18

drops x twice a day and cordyceps although I'm not herxing in the usual way, I just feel the usual horrid lyme feeling, but it's been going on for longer than usual, I usually have monthly flares or even bi monthly and the flares only last a week but its 2 now. Can herxing feel the same as symptoms I wonder? kind regardsJo> >> > Dear all,> > I can't download ebook even with adobe, but am taking mms, as one > should. Feel > > freaked out that not much research has been done, but the lyme > disease is too

awful > > and anyway doctors don't believe I have lyme so i'm not on > antibiotics. I do want to try > > the alternative method first. Any of you guys a chemist who can > tell me it's o.k? Is > > there a moderator here? Di need to drink galleons of water because > i haven't been,> > regards> > Jo> >> > Hi Jo,> My husband & I have been taking MMS for the last 4 months. We went > to our conservative Christian doc today. She is very happy with our > progress and all our blood tests are all very good. She feels that > my husband's tiredness is just part of the herx and is not concerned > as his liver, kidneys, BP, etc are all excellent. She is even going > to recommend MMS to one of her other patients, for whom nothing else > is working.> My husband has a chronic bowel infection for over 30 years. He has > tried lots

of things, but nothing kills it. He suffers with floaty > stools and food mal-absorption. When he takes MMS, the stools become > formed and almost normal. If he goes off it for a few days, the > symptoms come back, so it may take time. I have Lyme 29 years. 4 > years of abx did not kill it. 3 years of salt & C really helped me a > lot. Since adding MMS 4 months ago, I feel that it is killing things > which nothing else has been able to. I am steadily getting well, but > it takes time. Lyme is one of the hardest things to kill.> Hang in there,> Rosemary.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Click on the link and look up the product. It lists the ingredients on the website.

-- [ ] Re: suddunly feel scared about taking MMS

DOG medication, Thanks, do you know what this stuff is? Is it MMS?

Jo

> Dear all,

> I can't download ebook even with adobe, but am taking mms, as one should. Feel

> freaked out that not much research has been done, but the lyme disease is too

awful

> and anyway doctors don't believe I have lyme so i'm not on antibiotics. I do want to

try

> the alternative method first. Any of you guys a chemist who can tell me it's o.k? Is

> there a moderator here? Di need to drink galleons of water because i haven't been,

> regards

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Wilkins

> http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

> The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

I finally figured it out. I don't see MMS in it. It's really has a great line up of nutrients and stuff. If anyone tries it would you please let us know how it worked for you? Thanks. Helensusan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Click on the link and look up the product. It lists the ingredients on the website. -- [ ] Re: suddunly feel scared about taking MMS DOG medication, Thanks, do you know what this stuff is? Is it MMS? Jo > Dear all, > I can't download ebook even with adobe, but am taking mms, as one should. Feel > freaked out that not much research has been

done, but the lyme disease is too awful > and anyway doctors don't believe I have lyme so i'm not on antibiotics. I do want to try > the alternative method first. Any of you guys a chemist who can tell me it's o.k? Is > there a moderator here? Di need to drink galleons of water because i haven't been, > regards > Jo > > > > > > > Wilkins > http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887 > The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years > > --------------------------------- > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 >

I ordered it for my dogs and will try it on them. One of them has lyme.

Jo

> Dear all,

> I can't download ebook even with adobe, but am taking mms, as one should. Feel

awful

> and anyway doctors don't believe I have lyme so i'm not on antibiotics. I do want to

try

> the alternative method first. Any of you guys a chemist who can tell me it's o.k? Is

> there a moderator here? Di need to drink galleons of water because i haven't been,

> regards

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Wilkins

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hi! I think its only wise to have some apprehension and your concerns are not entirely unforunded....we dont have all the info we would like to say it is 100% safe for all but given our current climate in medicine that will neve rcome unless we make it happen! When i I compare it with othe rmedications one can take.....whose side effects are the trots to Lymphoma) and I weigh my illness and then I decided it was a good risk. I have improved on it and you can start slowly ......

On 2/29/08, susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:

I ordered it for my dogs and will try it on them. One of them has lyme.

Jo

> Dear all,

awful

try

> regards

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Wilkins

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hello I, for one, will be very interested to see if it works. I imagine it will take a while. Thank your dog for being the guinea pig. :)) There is nothing in the formula that would hurt your dog even if it didn't help the Lyme, it will be good for him/her anyway. Helen susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I ordered it for my dogs and will try it on them. One of them has lyme. -- [ ] Re: suddunly feel scared about taking MMS DOG medication, Thanks, do you know what this stuff is? Is it MMS? Jo > Dear all, > I can't download ebook even with adobe, but am taking mms, as one should. Feel > freaked out that not much research has been

done, but the lyme disease is too awful > and anyway doctors don't believe I have lyme so i'm not on antibiotics. I do want to try > the alternative method first. Any of you guys a chemist who can tell me it's o.k? Is > there a moderator here? Di need to drink galleons of water because i haven't been, > regards > Jo > > > > > > > Wilkins > http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887 > The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years > > --------------------------------- > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 >

Guest guest

That was priceless!   Never mind the mms, I almost threw up my dinner from laughing so hard.Lydia :)On Feb 29, 2008, at 7:49 PM, Jill wrote:>> try just using just the mms,2-4 times a day rump up slow.> do you use a colon cleaner? OMG ROFLMAOI know it was a type-o. LOL 

Guest guest

hahahahah!! Looks liek something i woudl type

On 2/29/08, Jill <datjat1@...> wrote:

>> try just using just the mms,2-4 times a day rump up slow.> do you use a colon cleaner?

OMG ROFLMAO

I know it was a type-o. LOL