RemedySpot.com

Gallstones/Gall bladder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Greg Here's something you can try to make you lose gallstones and if you don't have gallstones, it will act as a liver cleanse. Put about 2 oz of Olive oil in a tall glass Add about 5 or 6 oz of Grapefruit juice to it. Stir it really fast with a straw and then quickly drink some of it with the straw. Do this until it is all gone. In about 20 minutes or so, you might feel a bit nauseous if you have stones. This will pass in less than an hour. It just means the "drink" is working. Do this 2 or 3 times a day for several days. Watch for what is happening in the toilet. You will probably see stones floating in the toilet. They might look like green grapes in varying sizes. Some will be the size of a regular green grape; some will be smaller. People say that sometimes the gallstones are a dark olive green. When the stones pass from the gallbladder, you will not feel any

pain which is amazing.If or when you experience a gallbladder attack, you may find that this drink will stop it in its tracks. If you are somewhere where you cannot mix it, just get a carton of grapefruit juice and drink a glass or two of it.If you cannot stand the olive oil/grapefruit drink, get some Holy Tea. It tastes a lot better. One lady drank an 8 day supply of the Holy Tea in 2 days and by the end of the 2nd day, she said she had dropped about 100 stones in the toilet. It may not happen in just this way for everyone. If you don't drink as much tea as she did, you may lose

the stones but never see them in the toilet. I think when you drink the normal amount of tea, the stones disintegrate into granules and pass without you noticing.If you get a lot of gas at the beginning of drinking the tea, it may be a sign that the gallbladder is trying to dispel some of the stones or the liver is cleansing ....or something else could also be causing the gas. This gas problem (and any cramping) will become less and less as you continue to drink the tea. For the tea, go to www.holyteaclub.com/lisamarie22 Helen 604-420-1544 dreaminginnoother <dreaminginnoother@...> wrote: Where have you read that alkalizing product will help fatemulsification? My gall bladder could use some help.greg>> Helen, I don't know enough to say anything specific about your case,

but> Carey Reams taught that ideal pH was 6.4 - 6.6 both oral and urinary. > There were other things he looked at too, but pH was important. If a > person is a double acid, they usually have a lot of pain in the body.> I am not taking baking soda but may start on it or digestive products> like it that have sodium bicarbonate/potassium bicarbonate in them> because I do tend to be acid since I am a diabetic and a southerner, and> a lot of southerners are very acid - especially us sick ones! Taking> a buffering product a little while after eating would help thealkalinizing> effect of bile to emulsify fats when the food leaves the stomach and the> gall bladder does it's job. You could take it anytime though you had> indigestion but watch that pH. The only danger would be becomingtoo alkaline or making> conductivity readings of the urine go up (per Reams) which could stress>

the heart. Urine pH reflects the alkaline mineral reserve in thebody and> oral represents digestive strength or stomach irritability.> jp> > > > > > > What you said is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you> so much! How much baking soda do you take per day?> Do you take it once a day or more often? Do you take it on> an empty stomach and then not eat for a while? Or do you> just take it anytime or at mealtime?> > If others have comments about this, I would like to hear > them, too. Thanks.> > I have been taking baking soda (by itself) for about a month > and then I took it with Apple Cider Vinegar and soda for a week.> I just kept wondering if this stuff was really good for me or> should I be staying away from it. I do know that naturopathic> doctors often tell their cancer patients to take it so it must >

be ok.> > Helen> Acid Reflux?

Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Just doing a gallbladder flush like this one without preparation can

get you in trouble. It's better to alter the diet appropriately and

take GB remedies for a few weeks or more, to help dissolve any stones

you may have and prepare for the flush. You may not completely

dissolve the stones, but they will be smaller.

If you have large stones, doing a flush without preparation can cause

a stone to get caught in the duct on the way out, which can be

extremely painful and force you to go to the ER, where they will most

likely say the GB has to be removed. This can usually be avoided if

you prepare for the flush. There are things to take to relax and

dilate the duct if a stone is stuck, but I don't know if I'd have the

self-control to do that and wait for results, if I was in serious

pain.

Even if you are prepared for a flush, there are special diets to

follow for a day or two before a flush that make it much more

effective.

Here are two very thorough sources of info on GB:

sensiblehealth.com

GallBladderAttack.com

Dr. Mercola's site has some info too.

I first realized I have gallbladder problems about six weeks ago when

I had a sudden flareup of symptoms, but I think I've had chronic GB

issues for many years without knowing it. I got remedy kits from

both sites, used the GallBladderAttack kit first and altered my diet

a lot; that helped. The SensibleHealth kit seems to be helping even

more, and I'm still learning about diet. I am doing several weeks of

remedies before attempting a flush. One of the SensibleHealth

remedies is Gold Coin Grass tincture, which is supposed to soften and

partly dissolve stones. I got their basic kit of four tinctures, and

may keep taking them long-term.

It's recommended to do a monthly flush for six months or more if you

have had chronic GB problems. I plan to do that, and then a flush

every three months for life.

Judith

>

>

>

> Hello Greg

>

> Here's something you can try to make you lose gallstones

> and if you don't have gallstones, it will act as a liver cleanse.

>

> Put about 2 oz of Olive oil in a tall glass

> Add about 5 or 6 oz of Grapefruit juice to it.

>

> Stir it really fast with a straw and then quickly drink some

> of it with the straw. Do this until it is all gone.

>

> In about 20 minutes or so, you might feel a bit nauseous if you

> have stones. This will pass in less than an hour. It just means

> the " drink " is working.

>

> Do this 2 or 3 times a day for several days. Watch for what

> is happening in the toilet. You will probably see stones floating

> in the toilet. They might look like green grapes in varying

sizes.

> Some will be the size of a regular green grape; some will be

> smaller. People say that sometimes the gallstones are a dark

> olive green. When the stones pass from the gallbladder, you

> will not feel any pain which is amazing.

>

> If or when you experience a gallbladder attack, you may find

> that this drink will stop it in its tracks. If you are somewhere

> where you cannot mix it, just get a carton of grapefruit juice

> and drink a glass or two of it.

>

> If you cannot stand the olive oil/grapefruit drink, get some

> Holy Tea. It tastes a lot better.

>

> One lady drank an 8 day supply of the Holy Tea in 2 days and by

> the end of the 2nd day, she said she had dropped about 100 stones

> in the toilet. It may not happen in just this way for everyone.

If

> you don't drink as much tea as she did, you may lose the stones

> but never see them in the toilet. I think when you drink the

normal

> amount of tea, the stones disintegrate into granules and pass

> without you noticing.

>

> If you get a lot of gas at the beginning of drinking the tea, it may

> be a sign that the gallbladder is trying to dispel some of the

stones

> or the liver is cleansing ....or something else could also be

causing

> the gas. This gas problem (and any cramping) will become less and

> less as you continue to drink the tea.

>

> For the tea, go to www.holyteaclub.com/lisamarie22

>

> Helen

> 604-420-1544

>

>

Guest guest

Judith That sounds like a good idea. When I first read about the flush which I mentioned, there was no mention of preparing for it so I just went ahead and did the flush. I had no problem with it but that does not mean others won't ...but in most cases, probably not. One thing that I should have mentioned in my previous email is that one could do the olive oil/grapefruit thing and the Holy Tea (at a regular amount) together. If one uses the oil/grapefruit, I doubt the

stones will get stuck as the oil or the grapefruit softens them. I tried to save one of my stones for a souvenir after using the oil/juice :)) I noticed that the stone was soft and easily squished. I had to get another stone which I carefully rinsed it off well and then I put it in a saucer before I left the house. The plan was to dry it out and save it. When I came back a few hours later, the stone had flattened out and disintegrated to just granules sitting in a puddle of oiland green bile. It wouldn't hurt to do a preparation if you wish but you would need to decide. I had a lot of attacks before I did the flushes so I know what a stone in the bile duct feels like and I never had one during a flush. As a matter of fact, when the stones returned about a year later (and they will return) and I had another attack, the attack was stopped in a few minutes after drinking the oil/juice. Each person may have a different experience. Helen Judith <howdeeeyall@...> wrote: Just doing a gallbladder flush like this one without preparation can get you in trouble. It's better to alter the diet appropriately and take GB remedies for a few weeks or more, to help dissolve any stones you may have and prepare for the flush. You may not completely dissolve the stones, but they will be smaller.If you have large stones, doing a flush without preparation can cause a stone to get caught in the duct on the way out, which can be extremely painful and force you to go to the ER, where they will most likely say the GB has to be removed. This can usually be avoided if you prepare for the flush. There are things to take to relax and dilate the duct if a stone is stuck, but I

don't know if I'd have the self-control to do that and wait for results, if I was in serious pain.Even if you are prepared for a flush, there are special diets to follow for a day or two before a flush that make it much more effective.Here are two very thorough sources of info on GB:sensiblehealth.comGallBladderAttack.comDr. Mercola's site has some info too.I first realized I have gallbladder problems about six weeks ago when I had a sudden flareup of symptoms, but I think I've had chronic GB issues for many years without knowing it. I got remedy kits from both sites, used the GallBladderAttack kit first and altered my diet a lot; that helped. The SensibleHealth kit seems to be helping even more, and I'm still learning about diet. I am doing several weeks of remedies before attempting a flush. One of the SensibleHealth remedies is Gold Coin Grass tincture, which is

supposed to soften and partly dissolve stones. I got their basic kit of four tinctures, and may keep taking them long-term. It's recommended to do a monthly flush for six months or more if you have had chronic GB problems. I plan to do that, and then a flush every three months for life.Judith>> > > Hello Greg> > Here's something you can try to make you lose gallstones> and if you don't have gallstones, it will act as a liver cleanse.> > Put about 2 oz of Olive oil in a tall glass > Add about 5 or 6 oz of Grapefruit juice to it.> > Stir it really fast with a straw and then quickly drink some> of it with the straw. Do this until it is all gone. > > In about 20

minutes or so, you might feel a bit nauseous if you> have stones. This will pass in less than an hour. It just means> the "drink" is working.> > Do this 2 or 3 times a day for several days. Watch for what > is happening in the toilet. You will probably see stones floating> in the toilet. They might look like green grapes in varying sizes.> Some will be the size of a regular green grape; some will be > smaller. People say that sometimes the gallstones are a dark > olive green. When the stones pass from the gallbladder, you > will not feel any pain which is amazing.> > If or when you experience a gallbladder attack, you may find > that this drink will stop it in its tracks. If you are somewhere> where you cannot mix it, just get a carton of grapefruit juice> and drink a glass or two of it.> > If you cannot stand the olive oil/grapefruit drink, get some

> Holy Tea. It tastes a lot better.> > One lady drank an 8 day supply of the Holy Tea in 2 days and by> the end of the 2nd day, she said she had dropped about 100 stones> in the toilet. It may not happen in just this way for everyone. If > you don't drink as much tea as she did, you may lose the stones > but never see them in the toilet. I think when you drink the normal > amount of tea, the stones disintegrate into granules and pass > without you noticing.> > If you get a lot of gas at the beginning of drinking the tea, it may> be a sign that the gallbladder is trying to dispel some of the stones> or the liver is cleansing ....or something else could also be causing> the gas. This gas problem (and any cramping) will become less and> less as you continue to drink the tea.> > For the tea, go to www.holyteaclub.com/lisamarie22 >

> Helen> 604-420-1544> > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

did the flush 15 times already with no noticeable results, and your

tea is too expensive. thanks.

greg

> >

> > Helen, I don't know enough to say anything specific about your

case, but

> > Carey Reams taught that ideal pH was 6.4 - 6.6 both oral and urinary.

> > There were other things he looked at too, but pH was important. If a

> > person is a double acid, they usually have a lot of pain in the body.

> > I am not taking baking soda but may start on it or digestive products

> > like it that have sodium bicarbonate/potassium bicarbonate in them

> > because I do tend to be acid since I am a diabetic and a

southerner, and

> > a lot of southerners are very acid - especially us sick ones! Taking

> > a buffering product a little while after eating would help the

> alkalinizing

> > effect of bile to emulsify fats when the food leaves the stomach

and the

> > gall bladder does it's job. You could take it anytime though you had

> > indigestion but watch that pH. The only danger would be becoming

> too alkaline or making

> > conductivity readings of the urine go up (per Reams) which could

stress

> > the heart. Urine pH reflects the alkaline mineral reserve in the

> body and

> > oral represents digestive strength or stomach irritability.

> > jp

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > What you said is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you

> > so much! How much baking soda do you take per day?

> > Do you take it once a day or more often? Do you take it on

> > an empty stomach and then not eat for a while? Or do you

> > just take it anytime or at mealtime?

> >

> > If others have comments about this, I would like to hear

> > them, too. Thanks.

> >

> > I have been taking baking soda (by itself) for about a month

> > and then I took it with Apple Cider Vinegar and soda for a week.

> > I just kept wondering if this stuff was really good for me or

> > should I be staying away from it. I do know that naturopathic

> > doctors often tell their cancer patients to take it so it must

> > be ok.

> >

> > Helen

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

GregThere is a way to eventually get the Holy Tea free and even a few dollars pocket money. Helendreaminginnoother <dreaminginnoother@...> wrote: did the flush 15 times already with no noticeable results, and yourtea is too expensive. thanks.greg> >> > Helen, I don't know enough to

say anything specific about yourcase, but> > Carey Reams taught that ideal pH was 6.4 - 6.6 both oral and urinary. > > There were other things he looked at too, but pH was important. If a > > person is a double acid, they usually have a lot of pain in the body.> > I am not taking baking soda but may start on it or digestive products> > like it that have sodium bicarbonate/potassium bicarbonate in them> > because I do tend to be acid since I am a diabetic and asoutherner, and> > a lot of southerners are very acid - especially us sick ones! Taking> > a buffering product a little while after eating would help the> alkalinizing> > effect of bile to emulsify fats when the food leaves the stomachand the> > gall bladder does it's job. You could take it anytime though you had> > indigestion but watch that pH. The only danger would be

becoming> too alkaline or making> > conductivity readings of the urine go up (per Reams) which couldstress> > the heart. Urine pH reflects the alkaline mineral reserve in the> body and> > oral represents digestive strength or stomach irritability.> > jp> > > > > > > > > > > > > > What you said is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you> > so much! How much baking soda do you take per day?> > Do you take it once a day or more often? Do you take it on> > an empty stomach and then not eat for a while? Or do you> > just take it anytime or at mealtime?> > > > If others have comments about this, I would like to hear > > them, too. Thanks.> > > > I have been taking baking soda (by itself) for about a month > > and then I took it with Apple Cider Vinegar

and soda for a week.> > I just kept wondering if this stuff was really good for me or> > should I be staying away from it. I do know that naturopathic> > doctors often tell their cancer patients to take it so it must > > be ok.> > > > Helen> >> > > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Fellow Gallstone sufferers,

I am doing my fourth gallbladder flush this weekend. I have been doing flushes

every

three weeks. The first flush yielded one stone, the second flush 70 stones, the

third flush

90 much bigger stones. I am going to do my fourth flush tonight. The Amazing

Liver and

Gallbladder Flush is a must read for anyone who is planning to do a flush. It

recommends

that you keep flushing every three weeks until you no longer pass any stones.

With each

consecutive flush the stones get larger. Some have been reported to be the size

of a golf

ball and some people pass thousands of stones before it is all over. My largest

were

marble size.

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello Greg

> >

> > Here's something you can try to make you lose gallstones

> > and if you don't have gallstones, it will act as a liver cleanse.

> >

> > Put about 2 oz of Olive oil in a tall glass

> > Add about 5 or 6 oz of Grapefruit juice to it.

> >

> > Stir it really fast with a straw and then quickly drink some

> > of it with the straw. Do this until it is all gone.

> >

> > In about 20 minutes or so, you might feel a bit nauseous if you

> > have stones. This will pass in less than an hour. It just means

> > the " drink " is working.

> >

> > Do this 2 or 3 times a day for several days. Watch for what

> > is happening in the toilet. You will probably see stones floating

> > in the toilet. They might look like green grapes in varying

> sizes.

> > Some will be the size of a regular green grape; some will be

> > smaller. People say that sometimes the gallstones are a dark

> > olive green. When the stones pass from the gallbladder, you

> > will not feel any pain which is amazing.

> >

> > If or when you experience a gallbladder attack, you may find

> > that this drink will stop it in its tracks. If you are somewhere

> > where you cannot mix it, just get a carton of grapefruit juice

> > and drink a glass or two of it.

> >

> > If you cannot stand the olive oil/grapefruit drink, get some

> > Holy Tea. It tastes a lot better.

> >

> > One lady drank an 8 day supply of the Holy Tea in 2 days and by

> > the end of the 2nd day, she said she had dropped about 100 stones

> > in the toilet. It may not happen in just this way for everyone.

> If

> > you don't drink as much tea as she did, you may lose the stones

> > but never see them in the toilet. I think when you drink the

> normal

> > amount of tea, the stones disintegrate into granules and pass

> > without you noticing.

> >

> > If you get a lot of gas at the beginning of drinking the tea, it may

> > be a sign that the gallbladder is trying to dispel some of the

> stones

> > or the liver is cleansing ....or something else could also be

> causing

> > the gas. This gas problem (and any cramping) will become less and

> > less as you continue to drink the tea.

> >

> > For the tea, go to www.holyteaclub.com/lisamarie22

> >

> > Helen

> > 604-420-1544

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

One more thing about gallbladder flushing, it is very easy. I did not

experience any

nausea or negative side effects outside of getting slightly hungry the second

day.

> > >

> > > Helen, I don't know enough to say anything specific about your

> case, but

> > > Carey Reams taught that ideal pH was 6.4 - 6.6 both oral and urinary.

> > > There were other things he looked at too, but pH was important. If a

> > > person is a double acid, they usually have a lot of pain in the body.

> > > I am not taking baking soda but may start on it or digestive products

> > > like it that have sodium bicarbonate/potassium bicarbonate in them

> > > because I do tend to be acid since I am a diabetic and a

> southerner, and

> > > a lot of southerners are very acid - especially us sick ones! Taking

> > > a buffering product a little while after eating would help the

> > alkalinizing

> > > effect of bile to emulsify fats when the food leaves the stomach

> and the

> > > gall bladder does it's job. You could take it anytime though you had

> > > indigestion but watch that pH. The only danger would be becoming

> > too alkaline or making

> > > conductivity readings of the urine go up (per Reams) which could

> stress

> > > the heart. Urine pH reflects the alkaline mineral reserve in the

> > body and

> > > oral represents digestive strength or stomach irritability.

> > > jp

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > What you said is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you

> > > so much! How much baking soda do you take per day?

> > > Do you take it once a day or more often? Do you take it on

> > > an empty stomach and then not eat for a while? Or do you

> > > just take it anytime or at mealtime?

> > >

> > > If others have comments about this, I would like to hear

> > > them, too. Thanks.

> > >

> > > I have been taking baking soda (by itself) for about a month

> > > and then I took it with Apple Cider Vinegar and soda for a week.

> > > I just kept wondering if this stuff was really good for me or

> > > should I be staying away from it. I do know that naturopathic

> > > doctors often tell their cancer patients to take it so it must

> > > be ok.

> > >

> > > Helen

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema?

> > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello Sue That is something I did not know ..ie, to do the flushes every 3 weeks. Interesting. What is involved in doing each flush? I finally found an herbal remedy that tends to dissolve the stones and sometimes I pass stones and sometimes I don't but it seems to stop the gall bladder attacks until the "next time" when the stones return. I usually know when the gallbladder is starting to act up so that I can take the herbs before an attack happens. Helen sueblanton <sueblanton@...> wrote: Hi Fellow Gallstone sufferers,I am doing my fourth gallbladder flush this weekend. I have been doing flushes every three weeks. The first flush yielded one stone, the second flush 70 stones, the third flush 90 much bigger stones. I am going to do my fourth flush tonight. The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush is a must read for anyone who is planning to do a flush. It recommends that you keep flushing every three weeks until you no longer pass any stones. With each consecutive flush the stones get larger. Some have been reported to be the size of a golf ball and some people pass thousands of stones before it is all over. My largest were marble size.> >> > > > > > Hello Greg> > > > Here's something you can try to make you lose gallstones> > and if you don't have gallstones, it will act as a liver cleanse.> > > > Put about 2 oz of Olive oil in a tall glass > > Add about 5 or 6 oz of Grapefruit juice to it.> > > > Stir it really fast with a straw and then quickly drink some> > of it with the straw. Do this

until it is all gone. > > > > In about 20 minutes or so, you might feel a bit nauseous if you> > have stones. This will pass in less than an hour. It just means> > the "drink" is working.> > > > Do this 2 or 3 times a day for several days. Watch for what > > is happening in the toilet. You will probably see stones floating> > in the toilet. They might look like green grapes in varying > sizes.> > Some will be the size of a regular green grape; some will be > > smaller. People say that sometimes the gallstones are a dark > > olive green. When the stones pass from the gallbladder, you > > will not feel any pain which is amazing.> > > > If or when you experience a gallbladder attack, you may find > > that this drink will stop it in its tracks. If you are somewhere> > where you cannot mix it, just get a carton of

grapefruit juice> > and drink a glass or two of it.> > > > If you cannot stand the olive oil/grapefruit drink, get some > > Holy Tea. It tastes a lot better.> > > > One lady drank an 8 day supply of the Holy Tea in 2 days and by> > the end of the 2nd day, she said she had dropped about 100 stones> > in the toilet. It may not happen in just this way for everyone. > If > > you don't drink as much tea as she did, you may lose the stones > > but never see them in the toilet. I think when you drink the > normal > > amount of tea, the stones disintegrate into granules and pass > > without you noticing.> > > > If you get a lot of gas at the beginning of drinking the tea, it may> > be a sign that the gallbladder is trying to dispel some of the > stones> > or the liver is cleansing ....or something else

could also be > causing> > the gas. This gas problem (and any cramping) will become less and> > less as you continue to drink the tea.> > > > For the tea, go to www.holyteaclub.com/lisamarie22 > > > > Helen> > 604-420-1544> > > > > > > > > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Guest guest

Those of your doing flushes please remember I'd like to obtain

some from anyone so I may experiment with frequency therapy.

I'd really appreciate about two dozen or so stones..the bigger

the better. I only produced one lousy stone on my last flush.

Thanks ahead of time for helping in this research. You can put

the stones on plain water or alcohol as you see fit. For those

interested in donating stones please email me privately for

address.

medusa

[ ] Re: Gallstones/Gall bladder

> Hi Fellow Gallstone sufferers,

>

> I am doing my fourth gallbladder flush this weekend. I have

> been doing flushes every

> three weeks. The first flush yielded one stone, the second

> flush 70 stones, the third flush

> 90 much bigger stones. I am going to do my fourth flush

> tonight. The Amazing Liver and

> Gallbladder Flush is a must read for anyone who is planning to

> do a flush. It recommends

> that you keep flushing every three weeks until you no longer

> pass any stones. With each

> consecutive flush the stones get larger. Some have been

> reported to be the size of a golf

> ball and some people pass thousands of stones before it is all

> over. My largest were

> marble size.

>

>

>

Guest guest

dear Helen,

Can u tell me the name of the herbal remedy?

thanks, diana

>

>

> Hello Sue

>

> That is something I did not know ..ie, to do the flushes

> every 3 weeks. Interesting.

>

> What is involved in doing each flush?

>

> I finally found an herbal remedy that tends to dissolve

> the stones and sometimes I pass stones and sometimes

> I don't but it seems to stop the gall bladder attacks

> until the " next time " when the stones return. I usually

> know when the gallbladder is starting to act up so that

> I can take the herbs before an attack happens.

>

> Helen

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi There is a herbal formula that I have used which is manufactured by Knowledge Products in Canada and it is called "Uri-Harmony". This is NOT affiliated with URI International. They sell wholesale to the stores and may be able to direct you to a store or retailer in the US. I do not sell this product. Also not every health store has it ...at least not here in Canada so though it is available it is not readily so.It contains: Shavegrass; cleaver; white birch; marshmallow; gravel root; knotgrass; juniper berries;

hydrangea The bottle says it is a Kidney Cleanser/Tonifier but I have used it many times for gallstones and it works for me for that. I've even seen stones in the toilet from using it but rarely. I think it tends to disintegrate the stones. As long as I take it, I don't have gallbladder attacks. I don't take it regularly. I take a bottle or so once every 6 months or so or when I've sense the gallbladder is acting up. I can tell when that is happening because I begin burping more than usual or I feel a 'fullness' on my right side just under the

rib cage. Here's the website for Knowledge Products: www.knowledgeproducts.org or 1-800-787-8827 I, at one time, had an herbalist make me a tincture of gravel root and hydrangea which worked very well, too. So if you cannot find the capsules, you might want to try an herbalist or someone who carries tinctures. I don't know if I will need it anymore because the Holy Tea doesthe same thing and so much more. I am drinking it everyday. Since the Holy Tea cleans the entire body, it is better for

me. It ends constipation and since death and disease begin in the colon, it is very healthy to keep it clear. At the same time, it cleans out my gallbladder and very other organ even my lungs and my brain for which some would argue that there is no hope :)) I mention Holy Tea here for two reasons: 1) We've had many report that they have dumped gallstones after using it. 2) I saw an email from this group who needed to detox, actually more than one and 3) I get it free and others can, too.Holy Tea is one of the best detoxifiers according to several doctors who did some scientific tests on it. Here's the site for that: www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen 604-420-1544 dianamagic2000 <gdiana07@...> wrote: dear Helen,Can u tell me the name of the herbal remedy? thanks, diana--- In , helen/zhebee<zhebee@...>

wrote:>> > Hello Sue> > That is something I did not know ..ie, to do the flushes> every 3 weeks. Interesting.> > What is involved in doing each flush? > > I finally found an herbal remedy that tends to dissolve> the stones and sometimes I pass stones and sometimes> I don't but it seems to stop the gall bladder attacks > until the "next time" when the stones return. I usually> know when the gallbladder is starting to act up so that> I can take the herbs before an attack happens.> > Helen> > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hello again, Just in case you would like to hear what others are saying about the Holy Tea, you can call and listen to a recorded call at this number: 1-641-715-3407 Enter Access code 683 576 # when the operator prompts The call is changed weekly on Tues evenings. This week's call had a lady on it who got rid of gallstones.The entire call this week is very interesting. Helen dianamagic2000 <gdiana07@...> wrote: dear Helen,Can u tell me the name of the herbal remedy? thanks, diana>> > Hello Sue> > That is something I did not know ..ie, to do the flushes> every 3 weeks.

Interesting.> > What is involved in doing each flush? > > I finally found an herbal remedy that tends to dissolve> the stones and sometimes I pass stones and sometimes> I don't but it seems to stop the gall bladder attacks > until the "next time" when the stones return. I usually> know when the gallbladder is starting to act up so that> I can take the herbs before an attack happens.> > Helen> > > > Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Guest guest

I thought the moderator said we were not to argue the pros and cons of MLM ...you who thinks you know all about it. You have several things wrong in your small print expose. So you think MLM screws everyone ..it takes one to know one who also screws people. Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote: Reminds me of the story of the farmer and his pig. A guest was noticing this pig had only one leg, and asked the farmer what happened. The farmer told him the story of this remarkable pig, how he'd jumped into the river and saved their son from drowning. He'd woke up the family when the house caught on fire and saved their lives. The guest said, oh, is that how he lost his leg? The farmer said, oh, (chuckling) no, but with a pig that smart, you don't eat it all at once. <wink> Happy Daylight Savings! It a beautiful day! PS - the

real cure for anything is a healthy diet, but most people are looking for that one thing that will heal them and let them continue to gorge themselves on junkie food, because the food itself is addicting and they are addicts. The one thing doesn't exist. MMS isn't it. All it does is kill. Without a healthy diet, MMS will make you feel like crap. Kathy Get a bunch of other people buying it, and they end up paying the high price which "buys" yours for you. Your upline will say, oh, don't worry, the people you bring in can do the same

thing. But exponentially it is impossible to do, someone has to lose, and as it ends up, a lot of people lose. It's kind of like welfare, only then it's tax dollars that give people a free lunch.. Another thing I've noticed with the Network marketing and MLM's I've belonged to is that people will give testimony right away as they are so excited about the new product that cost them an arm and a leg, that there is a placebo effect. When further down the road they often find the product is no longer working as hoped, they are too embarassed to look bad by saying, hey, this isn't working, they just quit buying it. The most

interesting MLM we ever joined cost $1200 on the first level, $5000 on the second level and $12,000 for the third level. It took them a couple of years to peter out and abscond with everyone's money. The third level just didn't bring in too many people, ya know? The Mormon boys who started it actually started another one awhile later and actually called us to see if we wanted to get in at the top this time (so we could have more people under us). We told them where to go. That was Global Marketing, any of you get sucked in too? I'm not too embarrassed to say we were. It bankrupted us. So you can see why I don't like MLM or Network marketing in any form. Whether it screws people slowly with $50 purchases, or quickly like GM did, it still screws people. Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Guest guest

Perhaps the sellers should be limited to once-a-month pitch

opportunities.

Helen has taken over the group as her own personal sales blog.

Chuck

ON THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a

courthouse........ You cannot post " Thou Shalt Not Steal, " " Thou Shalt

Not Commit Adultery " , and " Thou Shall Not Lie " in a building full of

lawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates a hostile work

environment

On 3/9/2008 3:27:57 PM, helen/zhebee (zhebee@...) wrote:

> I thought the moderator said we were not to argue the

> pros and cons of MLM ...you who thinks you know all

> about it. You have several things wrong in your small

> print expose. So you think MLM screws everyone ..it

> takes one to know one who also screws people.

>

>

>

> Kathy Wenger <katmakiah@...> wrote:

>

> Reminds me of the story of the farmer and his pig. A guest was noticing

> this pig had only one leg, and asked the farmer what happened. The farmer

> told him the story of this re

Guest guest

Chuck, it was not me who went on and on about MLM ...ONCE AGAIN. I was simply replying to Kathy. I would not have been saying a word about it, if she wasn't keeping on and keeping on. I didn't even address all of the arguments she made ...for example how she is blaming MLM for her losses when it was her own greed that put in the wrong mlm program. And there was much more I could have said and didn't. Just use your Delete button, Chuck. Helen cking001@...

wrote: Perhaps the sellers should be limited to once-a-month pitchopportunities.Helen has taken over the group as her own personal sales blog.ChuckON THE TEN COMMANDMENTSThe real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in acourthouse........ You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou ShaltNot Commit Adultery", and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full oflawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates a hostile workenvironmentOn 3/9/2008 3:27:57 PM, helen/zhebee (zhebee ) wrote:> I thought the moderator said we were not to argue the> pros and cons of MLM ...you who thinks you know all> about it. You have several things wrong in your small> print expose. So you think MLM screws everyone ..it> takes one to know one who also screws people.> > > > Kathy Wenger <katmakiahsisna> wrote:> > Reminds me of the story of the farmer and his pig. A guest was noticing> this pig had only one leg, and asked the farmer what happened. The farmer> told him the story of this re Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat?

Guest guest

Sounds like a plan, She gets to pitch once a month, You get to bitch

once a month. The bitching is worse than the pitching. Jeeeezzzzzzz,

Leave it alone already. If she has something good, I want to know

about it. Don't care if her grandma made it in tibet.

Bob.

> >

> > Reminds me of the story of the farmer and his pig. A guest was

noticing

> > this pig had only one leg, and asked the farmer what happened. The

farmer

> > told him the story of this re

>