RemedySpot.com

Re: Holy tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Kathy for your good wishes. IRT is actually Immune Response

Training, you can learn about it at www.lymefree.com Infact B.

will send you a free CD which is informative about the treatment. It

works for much more then lyme however now is doing Lyme

treatments in groups because there is so many of us.

I urge all to check it out the information is free and highly

interesting.

JUSTMYOPINION

P.S. in the instructions for the Holy Tea, they tell you to not

through away the teabags when your done brewing, but to dry them and

then eat the herbs by mixing them with something. I decided just to

put some on my tounge and swallow them with, and each time I took my

mms today. I actually think that on the days that I am able to use

the dried herbs from the left over used tea bags, I will not even

have to drink any tea because the used herbs are working great.

>

> Glad the tea worked for you. I'm guessing that

> IRT is some kind of radiation therapy?

>

> Wishing you the best of health! Herbs are

> wonderful and powerful aids to health. And they

> are green foods.

>

> The only warning I have gotten concerning herbs

> is alkaloids. I'm thinking too many alkaloids

> are not good for you or your liver. I wiki'd it

> and there is an interesting article. Some are

> toxic, others are analgesic. Caffiene, opiates,

> amphetamines and nicotine are alkaloids. It's

> too much for me to take in right now, but I'd

> love it if someone else could explain it in

> layman's terms. LOL I just found capsicain from

> hot peppers in the list. And of course the green

> part of a potato left in the light or sun too

> long has solanine, which is believed to cause

> arthritis.

>

> By the way, spirulina and chlorella are good for

> removing the toxins caused by Chemo.

>

> Kathy

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

What does holy tea consist of?

Lynn

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

11:27 NIVHappy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA

-- [ ] Holy Tea

Hello Group,I'm fairly new here having just started taking MMS again after having horrid vomiting/diarrhea experiences in the past from going too fast. After a break, I started again a few weeks ago and only did one drop per day for week then have progressed a bit faster and am up to 8 drops this morning. After my aversion to the MMS smell from past experiences, I started taking it in 8 oz. of Holy Tea.

As far as the Holy Tea, my husband and I began drinking it about 6 months ago ($80 per month on autoship). We shared it with one person who signed up under us (MLM) and without us attempting to do the business part, we now are getting it for much less cost because of their spillover plan. Their plan is that after sponsoring 2 people (we only sponsored 1)people go under others.....and get commission. All of a sudden without doing anything except sharing it with one person, there are many others purchasing the tea under us. So, after thinking it was a bit expensive at first, now we are getting it for much less. This is explained better on their Opportunity page. I haven't taken the time to listen to their conference calls yet, but since Helene mentioned it, I'm curious to learn more.

My question to others who use MMS and Holy Tea .... any thoughts on taking it in the Holy Tea rather than juice?

Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com www.oilsandhealth.com

> > > Actually, Carol, Holy Tea is $40 for 8 teabags and there> is no shipping if one goes on Autoship (which can be > cancelled at any time). Those 8 bags go a long way> lasting an entire month and drinking 2½ cups per day.

Guest guest

Hi again I should have included my link for the Holy Tea so here it is > > www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Hello Lynn I like your signature. The Holy Tea contains Blessed Thistle, Malva Leaves, Persimmon Leaves, Holy Thistle, and

Marshmallow. Although the tea may seem expensive for some, keep in mind that those who Join the Club are placed in a matrix and it is entirely possible that eventually they could be getting cheques of $100 per month WITHOUT ever referring anyone. All they have to do is keep buying the tea. I admit that getting to the $100 PER MONTH income may take a quite a while if you don't refer but it can happen. Will it happen for sure? I cannot promise that with certainty but since you are in my group the chances are very good

that they will. Please keep in mind that most of the people in this group would not even know about Holy Tea if it were not that I began talking about it and kept mentioningit from time to time. I am happy to answer any questions and you may contact me off-group, if you wish. If you would like me to phone you, I would be happy to do that, too. I have an almost-free long distance plan. God bless you all muchly! Helen 604-420-1544 zhebee@... Lynn <doggenlady@...> wrote: What does holy tea consist of? Lynn  If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. 11:27 NIVHappy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank

God. At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA -- [ ] Holy Tea Hello Group,I'm fairly new here having just started taking MMS again

after having horrid vomiting/diarrhea experiences in the past from going too fast. After a break, I started again a few weeks ago and only did one drop per day for week then have progressed a bit faster and am up to 8 drops this morning. After my aversion to the MMS smell from past experiences, I started taking it in 8 oz. of Holy Tea. As far as the Holy Tea, my husband and I began drinking it about 6 months ago ($80 per month on autoship). We shared it with one person who signed up under us (MLM) and without us attempting to do the business part, we now are getting it for much less cost because of their spillover plan. Their plan is that after sponsoring 2 people (we only sponsored 1)people go under others.....and get commission. All of a sudden without doing anything except sharing it with one person, there are many others purchasing the tea under us. So, after thinking it was a bit expensive at first, now we are getting it for much less. This is explained

better on their Opportunity page. I haven't taken the time to listen to their conference calls yet, but since Helene mentioned it, I'm curious to learn more. My question to others who use MMS and Holy Tea .... any thoughts on taking it in the Holy Tea rather than juice? Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com www.oilsandhealth.com > > > Actually, Carol, Holy Tea is $40 for 8 teabags and there> is no shipping if one goes on Autoship (which can be >

cancelled at any time). Those 8 bags go a long way> lasting an entire month and drinking 2½ cups per day. Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay. God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me to understand why. Helentom chick <tomcat1943@...> wrote: It would have meant A heck of a lot more to us if you were the one that told us we could get it on E-Bay for less then

half what you wanted to charge the members of this group.Pamela is the HERO, not you. Tom Proud to be an American. From: helen/zhebeeSent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:21 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: iv's and barleygrass No, I wasn't 'speaking of you'. It's still more or less a free country ...but it won't be for long since Americans are doing nothing about it so enjoy the freedoms you have left while you can. Soon you will not be able to get herbs and other supplements and that will include MMS and Holy Tea if noone takes action which could be a little as

writing one letter to your Senator or Congressman and voice your concerns there. My comments will be of no concern to you then. You wouldn't even know about Holy Tea if it weren't for me. mygemsrj <pamelad33aol> wrote: If you are speaking of me I feel that my post was definitely sincere in that I want people to be able to buy their supplements at the most reasonable price available. I

would hope you would want that as well. And of course we should do our own due diligence, wouldn't you agree?Pamela>> > Thanks, Phil> > I appreciate your thoughts and concerns. It's always good> to have input from someone isn't trying "to get" me as it > were but gives good (and sincere) information with right > motives. . . .> > > > Helen Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544