RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Lyme and enzymes (and Frex?)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Starshar said: I'm still optimistically *assuming* I killed the dreaded Lyme critters.

From what I read from other people, notably Daddybob, it can recur.

This makes sense when we read research suggesting that pathogens can often put themselves into a sort of cyst form, hibernate or whatever. Or one might fail to kill "eggs" so to speak, early life forms, that don't get noticed until they have started replicating massively again.

I think I would cetainly do Salt and C every now and then, Sharon StarShar, even if I didn't do it all the time, if I was worried about that. Just insurance, so to speak. Even with tests, we likely never know the whole story. What if they were hiding in some organ - nothing might show up in a blood test, cos dey not in de blood dat day, nor de next, nor de next. But one day . . .

Since I have been telling everyone about the Frex program today, I will just mention that there are fifteen sets of frequencies for Lyme on that program. So running that once or twice a year could do no harm and just might do something wonderful you might not even know about. http://heal-me.com.au - instructions on recent email to - er - Sharon.

Rowena

Guest guest

....Frex software is developed by and available from

Ken Uzzell

http://heal-me.com.au

> [ ] Re: Lyme and enzymes (and Frex?)

>

>

> Kathy,

>

> Someone may have answered already, but " frex "

> is " frequencies " ...numbers for rife type machines.

>

> A question: do you know if Epicor or the animal feed version is

> gluten free? I read that it is grown on bran.

>

> Thanks,

> Avril