RemedySpot.com

Re: Chlorella, Spirulina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1) Do a search at http://www.onibasu.com and it wikll come up with relevant informaiton if you key in CHLORELLA2) "Amalgam Illness" by Hall Cutler, PhD -  available through Amazon.com or http://www.noamalgam.com3) Post at frequentdosechelation and ask for more references. (TK is a good one to ask)On Mar 6, 2008, at 4:56 AM, bob Larson wrote:do you have some links for further reading on that? i find it questionable because a very experienced wholistic dentist who does amalgam removal and cavitation surgery among other things uses chlorella extensively as part of his procedures.  This is quite typical. Folks who are not too ill often get away with it,  but those who are ill, can get much worse using it.Cilantro can be  dangerous if one has amalgam illness, It DOES allow mercury to cross the blood brain barrier, but nobody really knows the pharmakinetics of it yet, so it is not possible to figure out a safe dosing schedule. Wrong dosing can make one very ill.~Ingai'd think/hope he would be going by more than popular opinion or some speculation. -----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Ingrid MagerSent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:19 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, SpirulinaSTICK with spirulina. Chlorella often contains mercury in and of itself, and it does  NOT chelate, contrary to misinformed popular opinion. It is a sulfur food, so it can move mercury around causing more problems, but it will NOT chelate.(Those who are not very ill, sometimes can't tell that it is doing damage....)In order to chelate  you need to have at least two thiols to grab onto the heavy metals.....and then you should follow a frequent dosing campaign, or you are only asking for trouble. ~inga

Guest guest

On Mar 6, 2008, at 7:15 AM, Avril wrote:Inga,Does spirulina have two thiols or does it not even "try" to move metals? Perhaps it is just a good nourishing food.Are there some links that you can point me to...about chlorella? There are many natural docs who treat Lyme, who recommend chlorella for chelating.Avril=========================IMR>>.Check my last post, and start there. Gosh, I do not really collect Chlorella and Spiulina info, and is just somehting I know form past research, not to mention personal experience. Let me see if I have anything at all.....1) Well, here is a link to read: /message/139383================================2) Here is a link that expalins what a thiol is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiol===============================If there is a single thiol, the compound will tend to grab onto the heavy metal, and then let go of it, usually just in anoter part of the body and in another organ.  It takes at least two thiols and a consistent dosage of that chelator to succesfully hold on to the heavy metal so that it can be transported out of the body.===============================3) Just a post form - (in regards to kids who are autistic due to mercury....) > > > TK---chlorophyll is highly not recommended - the methionine will depend > > somewhat on how your phase 1 & 2 liver detox is doing > > Hi all, > > Why no chlorophyll. Is it a high sulfur, or some other reason? > Thanks, > DeanSA===============================Sorry, I just don't have much saved in my files, even though I have read a lot before....but I did give you a few places to look. One would be asking for more specifics from the frequent-dose-chelation forum. Somebody there will know more about documentaiton and where it is, I am sure....especially  "TK" might know......~inga

Guest guest

thanks, will read into that when i get a chance.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Ingrid MagerSent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:23 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, Spirulina1) Do a search at http://www.onibasu.com and it wikll come up with relevant informaiton if you key in CHLORELLA

2) "Amalgam Illness" by Hall Cutler, PhD - available through Amazon.com or http://www.noamalgam.com

3) Post at frequentdosechelation and ask for more references. (TK is a good one to ask)

On Mar 6, 2008, at 4:56 AM, bob Larson wrote:

do you have some links for further reading on that?

i find it questionable because a very experienced wholistic dentist who does amalgam removal and cavitation surgery among other things uses chlorella extensively as part of his procedures.

This is quite typical. Folks who are not too ill often get away with it, but those who are ill, can get much worse using it.

Cilantro can be dangerous if one has amalgam illness, It DOES allow mercury to cross the blood brain barrier, but nobody really knows the pharmakinetics of it yet, so it is not possible to figure out a safe dosing schedule. Wrong dosing can make one very ill.

~Inga

i'd think/hope he would be going by more than popular opinion or some speculation.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Ingrid MagerSent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:19 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Chlorella, SpirulinaSTICK with spirulina. Chlorella often contains mercury in and of itself, and it does NOT chelate, contrary to misinformed popular opinion. It is a sulfur food, so it can move mercury around causing more problems, but it will NOT chelate.(Those who are not very ill, sometimes can't tell that it is doing damage....)

In order to chelate you need to have at least two thiols to grab onto the heavy metals.....and then you should follow a frequent dosing campaign, or you are only asking for trouble.

~inga

Guest guest

Kathy,

www.mountainroseherbs.com sells powdered chlorella pyren.

Avril

>> Everything I've heard about Chinese is lots of> heavy metal pollution.> Some chlorella has thin walls that they say> don't need to be cracked.> I don't know.> I'm going to get some chlorella very soon, but> what kind I have no idea.> I tried Jarrow Yaeyama powder and the taste was> too much for me.> Evidently other people find chlorella that same> way.> Chlorella Pyrenoidosa that someone here> mentioned sounds like it tastes better.> I haven't found it in powder form yet, just in> capsules or tablets.> Can't remember which.> My friend Pat, who has worked in the industry> for 14 years, says that the walls do absorb> heavy metals.> He's always preaching this stuff to me.> > Kathy>

Guest guest

Inga,

Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links.

Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.

Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr.

Mercola has said that approximately 30% of the population is

sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children

regressed on it.

Avril

In , Ingrid Mager

<wolfiebear@...> wrote:

> > =========================

> IMR>>.Check my last post, and start there.

> Gosh, I do not really collect Chlorella and Spiulina info, and is

> just somehting I know form past research, not to mention personal

> experience. Let me see if I have anything at all.....

>

> 1)

> Well, here is a link to read:

>

> /message/139383

>

> ================================

> 2)

> Here is a link that expalins what a thiol is.

>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiol

> ===============================

> If there is a single thiol, the compound will tend to grab onto

the

> heavy metal, and then let go of it, usually just in anoter part of

> the body and in another organ. It takes at least two thiols and a

> consistent dosage of that chelator to succesfully hold on to the

> heavy metal so that it can be transported out of the body.

> 3)

> Just a post form - (in regards to kids who are

> autistic due to mercury....)

>

>

> >

> > > TK---chlorophyll is highly not recommended - the methionine

will

> depend

> > > somewhat on how your phase 1 & 2 liver detox is doing

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > Why no chlorophyll. Is it a high sulfur, or some other reason?

> > Thanks,

> > DeanSA

>

>

> Sorry, I just don't have much saved in my files, even though I

have

> read a lot before....but I did give you a few places to look. One

> would be asking for more specifics from the frequent-dose-

> chelation forum. Somebody there will know more

about

> documentaiton and where it is, I am sure....especially " TK " might

> know......

>

>

> ~inga

>

Guest guest

On Mar 7, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Avril wrote:Inga,Thanks so much for going to the trouble of posting all those links. Now I'll have to start digging in some of them.Aside from the possibility of chlorella being a weak chelator, Dr. Mercola has said that approximately 30% of the population is sensitive to it. Perhaps that why some of the autistic children regressed on it.There are many reasons that autistic kids can regress on things. Probably the biggest reason with Chlorella is becasue it is a high sulfur food and will mobilize mercury. That can make a mercury toxic person very sick. Unfortunatley, with autistic kids, I have a feeling that since they are often not able to fully or verbally expressed themselves, I think they sometimes just call it "regressing." Either way, it has been harmful over and over again. That is why I suggested staying away from it.For years, I have been on forums where folks report about incidences where they have had negative and damaging reactions. By the way...even though Mercola is great and has a lot of knowledge (I read his mailers and the links frequently), in the area of mercury toxicity, Mercola's knowledge is greatly lacking....If you still want to do CHlorella, I wish you luck.~IngaAvrilIn , Ingrid Mager <wolfiebear@...> wrote:> > =========================> IMR>>.Check my last post, and start there.> Gosh, I do not really collect Chlorella and Spiulina info, and is > just somehting I know form past research, not to mention personal > experience. Let me see if I have anything at all.....> > 1)> Well, here is a link to read:> > /message/139383> > ================================> 2)> Here is a link that expalins what a thiol is.> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiol> ===============================> If there is a single thiol, the compound will tend to grab onto the > heavy metal, and then let go of it, usually just in anoter part of > the body and in another organ. It takes at least two thiols and a > consistent dosage of that chelator to succesfully hold on to the > heavy metal so that it can be transported out of the body.> ===============================> 3)> Just a post form - (in regards to kids who are > autistic due to mercury....)> > > >> > > TK---chlorophyll is highly not recommended - the methionine will > depend> > > somewhat on how your phase 1 & 2 liver detox is doing> >> > Hi all,> >> > Why no chlorophyll. Is it a high sulfur, or some other reason?> > Thanks,> > DeanSA> > ===============================> > Sorry, I just don't have much saved in my files, even though I have > read a lot before....but I did give you a few places to look. One > would be asking for more specifics from the frequent-dose- > chelation forum. Somebody there will know more about > documentaiton and where it is, I am sure....especially "TK" might > know......> > > ~inga>

Guest guest

Points taken.

Thanks,

Avril

In , Ingrid Mager

<wolfiebear@...> wrote:

>

> There are many reasons that autistic kids can regress on things.

>

> Probably the biggest reason with Chlorella is becasue it is a high

> sulfur food and will mobilize mercury. That can make a mercury

toxic

> person very sick. Unfortunatley, with autistic kids, I have a

feeling

> that since they are often not able to fully or verbally expressed

> themselves, I think they sometimes just call it " regressing. "

Either

> way, it has been harmful over and over again. That is why I

suggested

> staying away from it.

> For years, I have been on forums where folks report about

incidences

> where they have had negative and damaging reactions.

>

> By the way...even though Mercola is great and has a lot of

knowledge

> (I read his mailers and the links frequently), in the area of

mercury

> toxicity, Mercola's knowledge is greatly lacking....

>

> If you still want to do CHlorella, I wish you luck.

>

> ~Inga

Guest guest

I personally trust Dr. Mercola. He says chlorella binds with mercury that has been chelated and gets it out of the body. It works well with cilantro, which does chelate, and the chlorella gets the mercury out of the body through the stool.Best Regards,His Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Chlorella, SpirulinaSTICK with spirulina. Chlorella often contains mercury in and of itself, and it does NOT chelate, contrary to misinformed popular opinion. It is a sulfur food, so it can move mercury around causing more problems, but it will NOT chelate.(Those who are not very ill, sometimes can't tell that it is doing damage....)

In order to chelate you need to have at least two thiols to grab onto the heavy metals.....and then you should follow a frequent dosing campaign, or you are only asking for trouble.

~inga

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.