RemedySpot.com

Re: Activators, Schmactivators!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Daddybob I am not a great fan of the medical establishment but I have been known to pick their brain to see what they would suggest. I usually don't do what they say but it is interesting to see how they would handle it. They do, after all, know things that I would not know. It's just that I don't trust the system from which they got their education. Now having said that, I find I occasionally do get some good information from the pharmacists. And not all pharmacists are created

equal so if I am wanting to find out about something I go to more than one. So if I were you, I might ask a pharmacist about this citric acid ...well, I'd ask more than one. Let us know what you find out. Helen ransley <ransley@...> wrote: Having now made myself quite sure that white vinegar, corn source citricacid, and White House ACV are NOT good activators for me, I'm looking forsomething else.After three successive doses of 6 drops each of MMS, activated by WhiteHouse Apple Cider Vinegar (WH-ACV), each dose

within 12 hours of theprevious, I can say without reservation that it made me really sick on mystomach. It's taken 2 days to get over it. The wild thing is that I reallythink the action of the MMS was much stronger than it was with 10% citricacid.There is now little doubt in my mind that corn source citric acid kept mysinuses running so that my infection could thrive in spite of the chlorinedioxide. I stopped MMS for several days and intensely took colostrum, coldprocessed whey, raw milk and raw eggs to heal my gut and dry my sinuses. Itworked but the infection got back into my tooth that started it all.I did the MMS routine above and it killed the tooth pain again along withsome ice-pick stabbing pains as it worked, but it was gone again after 36hours. But- my stomach was so queasy from the WH-ACV activator that I couldabsolutely not do that again.My next experiment will be with Bragg vinegar. If that

gives me a problem,I'll go back to limes next.So- a question: Is anyone aware of some highly refined organic acid outthere that can be used as an activator? It needs to be something that hashad all source proteins filtered out. Something laboratory grade. Somethingthat won't give allergic reactions in people like me. Something that won'tcause more problems than the MMS can cure. It may be citric or acetic acid,but it must be highly pure.DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1294 - Release Date: 2/22/20086:39 PM

Daddybob-

have you ever had any luck trying to lessen your allergy symptoms?

I started mms based on the theory that parasites can cause food

allergies over time, hoping the that the MMS might help. I assume

that has not been the case for you? Have you had any luck with

other methods?

>

>> had all source proteins filtered out. Something laboratory grade.

Something

> that won't give allergic reactions in people like me. Something

that won't

> cause more problems than the MMS can cure. It may be citric or

acetic acid,

> but it must be highly pure.

>

> Daddybob

>

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1294 - Release Date:

2/22/2008

> 6:39 PM

>

Hello Daddybob I have an allergy that has bothered me for years. It is an itchiness all over my body that comes and goes from one spot to another. I recently have discovered that eating lots of organic greens and supplementing with the Green drinks made of wheatgrass, barleygrass and etc keeps me from having so much itching and I have been able to stop taking an antihistimine I was on. As soon as I miss taking the greens, the itch starts again. I am going to try chlorophyll supplements next time and see how they

work. You can buy these at any health store. Wheatgrass is quite easy to grow and juice. I think many on this group could get rid of Lyme completely with a fast on wheatgrass juice and raw vegs and fruit juices. I am guessing, of course. I don't know that. If anyone wants step-by-step instructions on how to grow and juice wheatgrass, please let me know and I will post them on this message board. I am involved with a networking company which grows and

processes whole food, organic, live, raw foods including lots of greens. It is one of the best food companies I've found. I hesitate to mention it here as it seems to upset some people if they think I might make a dime from it so if you want to find out more about it, you will have to contact me privately and not through this group. I make almost no money from this company. If it wasn't for the quality of the food, I would not be involved with this company because the compensation is so poor. Helen jcgre <jcgre@...> wrote: Daddybob-have you ever had any luck trying to lessen your allergy symptoms? I started mms based on the theory that parasites can cause food allergies over time, hoping the that the MMS might help. I assume that has not been the case for you? Have you had any luck with other methods?>>> had all source proteins filtered out. Something laboratory grade. Something> that won't give allergic reactions in people like me. Something that won't> cause more problems than the MMS can cure. It may be citric or acetic acid,> but it must be highly pure.> > Daddybob> > No virus found in this outgoing message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1294 - Release Date: 2/22/2008> 6:39 PM> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

> Daddybob-

>

> have you ever had any luck trying to lessen your allergy symptoms?

> I started mms based on the theory that parasites can cause food

> allergies over time, hoping the that the MMS might help. I assume

> that has not been the case for you? Have you had any luck with

> other methods?

>

>

-

I am also interested and started MMS with hopes it could help with my

food allergies. There isn't a lot I can eat out due to the food

allergies and also have sensitivity to preservatives. I try and bake

and cook a lot for my husband so he isn't deprived of his favorites

but most things I can't eat.

I'm up to 6 drops of MMS and hoping to cure a lot of ills as time

goes on.

Dianne

Hello Daddybob and Diane I just remembered that a number of years ago, I met a lovely woman who told me that she had been so allergic to foods that she hadn't been able to go out to dinner with friends for fear of anaphalytic shock due to her allegies. She also told me that she had huge pimples on her face all the time and she said she looked ugly. I said, "Well, you look fine now. What did you do to get rid of the pimples/acne?" She said she had been taking a drink made with Barley Greens and not only had her huge pimples and terrible acne leave but also she was no longer allergic to foods. If you prefer to buy things from a local store, by all means, go ahead but if you don't get the results you wanted, do drop me a line privately and I will

give you the name of a company that makes the Barley Greens. (Kathy, you won't be interested in this because she got her Barley Greens from a MLM company. You know the ones where people lose money ...and diseases. I don't belong to this particular company but only because I belong to too many now.) Wishing you all the best of results wherever you might shop. Helendarby366 <darby366@...> wrote: >> Daddybob-> > have you ever had any luck trying to lessen your allergy symptoms? > I started mms based on the theory that parasites can cause food > allergies over time, hoping the that the MMS might help. I assume > that has not been the case for you? Have you had any luck with > other methods?> > -I am also interested and started MMS with hopes it could help with my food allergies. There isn't a lot I can eat out due to the food allergies and also have sensitivity to preservatives. I try and bake and cook a lot for my husband so he isn't deprived of his favorites but most things I can't eat.I'm up to 6 drops of MMS and hoping to

cure a lot of ills as time goes on. Dianne Acid Reflux? Constipation? Belly Fat? Edema? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544