RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi, I'm new and a Lymie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is perfectly safe to take that dose 2x/day. As long as you stay under the diarrhea threshold. And remember to take the salt/c at least 2 hours away from the MMS. It sounds like you pretty much know what you are doing as far as supplements.

Have you read the book? Because Jim Humble gets into maximum dosages and side effects. He generally recommends 15 drops max. But many go past that up to 20. (it depends on your body weight and how ill you are) I suggest you read the book to get more detail.

-- [ ] Hi, I'm new and a Lymie

Hello to everyone. I just joined this list.

I've been taking MMS for a few weeks now for recent lyme explosion whereas I was

previously symptom free. My head, neck and spine are completed enflamed and stiff and

feels like I have no cartilage - lots of crunching and cracking sounds going on. Lots of

problems with word retrieval too. The MMS has helped with some of the inflammation so

far.

I'm wondering how much of this stuff is safe to take per day. I worked myself up to 12 drops

2x per day and got lots of gas and very frequent bm's. Then I backed down to once a day

because I'm not sure how much is safe per day. I don't mind the discomforts, I'm just

wondering what the maximum dosage is...

Also, does anyone know what is complimentary to this supplement? I'm rotating in Natural

Cellular Defense, ALA, Vit c/salt, joint and cartilage vitamins, iodine and rife,

Thanks and best regards,

Lydia

I just ordered the book...Thanks,LydiaOn Feb 15, 2008, at 4:53 PM, susan wrote:It is perfectly safe to take that dose 2x/day.  As long as you stay under the diarrhea threshold.  And remember to take the salt/c at least 2 hours away from the MMS.  It sounds like you pretty much know what you are doing as far as supplements. Have you read the book? Because Jim Humble gets into maximum dosages and side effects.  He generally recommends 15 drops max. But many go past that up to 20. (it depends on your body weight and how ill you are)  I suggest you read the book to get more detail.  -- [ ] Hi, I'm new and a Lymie Hello to everyone.  I just joined this list. I've been taking MMS for a few weeks now for recent lyme explosion whereas I waspreviously symptom free.  My head, neck and spine are completed enflamed and stiff andfeels like I have no cartilage - lots of crunching and cracking sounds going on.  Lots ofproblems with word retrieval too.   The MMS has helped with some of the inflammation sofar. I'm wondering how much of this stuff is safe to take per day.  I worked myself up to 12 drops2x per day and got lots of gas and very frequent bm's.   Then I backed down to once a daybecause I'm not sure how much is safe per day.   I don't mind the discomforts,  I'm justwondering what the maximum dosage is... Also, does anyone know what is complimentary to this supplement?  I'm rotating in NaturalCellular Defense, ALA, Vit c/salt, joint and cartilage vitamins, iodine and rife, Thanks and best regards, Lydia