genital herpes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

long dan xie gan tang is a chinese 'patent' formula, one of hundreds available

from practitioners of chinese medicine or in chinatown (if you are near a

large metropolis).

they are relatively inexpensive (several dollars), safe, and effective. you

might be able to find more detailed information at acupuncture.com. these

formulas are also described in any chinese herbal reference book.

> From: CMTAXDOC@...

>

> for genital herpes, people should consider the chinese 'patent' formula,

> LONG DAN XIE GAN TANG.

--------

I have seen reference to this before, but cannot find information about it

on the internet. What is it? How does one purchase it? Thank you, Joy

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Hi SC,

I am also new. I have a person who had genital herpes and they are

going away. It's still showing up on the QXCI at times. I say at times

because I will work on the patient and they will not appear anymore.

Then I will re-test a couple of days later and they will appear again.

They are no longer visible and there isn't any symptom of it other than

on the test.

To treat I would first open the patient's digestion and lymph system.

This is on the Spinal program. Then I would use the auto focus zap for

Herpes. After that I would do emotions and balance the stress and

emotional challenges this person was facing. We would talk about them

and have the patient also mentally address each emotional challenge. I

have noticed there is a lot of guilt with this problem.

Other days I would type in herpes in the Search for field. I then would

treat each one of these until I heard excellent.

This person is now on their honeymoon and in Tahiti. They emailed and

said things were great and no problems. Then I got an email they were

both sick. I checked both through subspace and they both had a new

amoeba that showed up. They forgot to use bottled water for brushing

their teeth. I treated each newlywed and they said their stomach pains

and fever went away.

I'm new at this as well and I just trust the QX to fix things. It has

taught me to listen to what is going on in the body. Somehow it feds me

things to do further. It just comes to you in thoughts and further

knowledge.

I hope this helps.

Bill Rauscher

genital herpes

Hello, we're new to the QXCI. Has anyone had success in elminating

or controlling genital herpes?

Thanks, SC

Guest guest

Always zap Epstein Barr twice and autozap herpes, also L-Lysine as a supplement. Eliminate toxins such as bleach especially in toilet paper and sanitary products and use only natural body cleansing products.

Good luck

Nana

genital herpes

Hello, we're new to the QXCI. Has anyone had success in elminating or controlling genital herpes?Thanks, SC............................................

Guest guest

Take care re L-Lysine as this can aggravate any existing connective

tissue disorders. Perhaps this is why it is sometimes combined in

supplement form with L-Arginine but don't know if in this form it is

as beneficial against viruses.

Any nutritionists in the group care to expand or enlighten on this?

Regards

-- In qxci-english , " and Nana Coulter "

<handz@i...> wrote:

> Always zap Epstein Barr twice and autozap herpes, also L-Lysine as

a supplement. Eliminate toxins such as bleach especially in toilet

paper and sanitary products and use only natural body cleansing

products.

> Good luck

> Nana

> genital herpes

>

>

> Hello, we're new to the QXCI. Has anyone had success in

elminating

> or controlling genital herpes?

>

> Thanks, SC

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Apart from whats been said before re QX treatment, my understanding of these herpes infections (Herpes virus hominis) is that there are 2 types: Type 1 = cold sores on face and lips and type 2 = variety associated with genital herpes. However, recent research has shown that this is an oversimplification of the real picture and that there is a certain amount of 'crossover' which can take place with Type 1 HVH causing genital herpes in some, and vice versa. The need to zap and treat is particularly important because cancer of the cervix is more commonly found in women who have been previously infected by Type 2 H hominis whether or not they have been aware of the occurrence.

I find that QX + Vits A,C, bioflavenoids, B complex and zinc is necessary. I also use Lysine (taken with the B and C vits for better absoprtion) and haven't heard of any connective tissue problems. It is a necessary building block of all protein as well as being used for childrens bone and general growth requirements. I was taught that it helps in both collagen formation and tissue repair as well as helping muscle protein (given after surgery or for sports injuries). Lysine is found in cheese, fish, eggs, milk, red meat - high protein products but also some in soya and yeast.

But one important thing I have also found is the need to avoid foods which contain arginineas it appears to promote the growth of certain viruses. These include chocolate (sorry!)and carob, coconut, gelatin, oats, wal and pea nuts, white flour, wheat and wheat germ as well as dairy products, meat and gelatin. So I recommend the avoidance of these foods and take a Lysine supplement (etc).

Arginine is often combined with Lysine for different uses: despite its function in increasing some viral growth, it is also known to retard tumour growth and cancer by enhancing immune function. Nevertheless, the combo is for sport injuries etc as it is great for healing and repair of damaged tissue (found in high concentrations in skin and CT) and is also v. important for all muscle metabolism ( & weight loss). Unlike Lysine, this is not an essential amino acid as it can be produced in the body (aiding insulin production, amongst others, as well).

Using Propolis cream topically has a very perceptible effect on the healing time of the herpes - at any stage rather than just the early stage as with conventional medication. It can also be used topically on shingles lesions ( & impetigo). Immune back up is essential e.g. echinacea etc.

Hope this helps - Best wishes

Check out the brand new MSN Shopping site today for loads of top offers!

Guest guest

Thanks for the post.

I took L-lysine 500mg for 3 days and by the 3rd day was experiencing

the most uncomfortable tightening of muscles down the left side of

my body from head to toe (I do have an issue here due to an injury

from a long time ago). On the afternoon of the 3rd day realised what

was probably the cause and ate a bar of chocolate and about an hour

or so later started experiencing some relief that was completed 2

days later after immediately stopping taking L-lysine.

Hence my comment about taking care with Lysine.

At the time, I assumed this happened as I believed Arginine & Lysine

were antagonists and as you stated one role of Arginine helps with

muscle metabolism as well as having an anabolic effect on metabolism

and hence its importance in being avoided during viral conditions.

Although Lysine helps with tissue repair, I am wrong in also

thinking it is catabolic with regards to metabolism?

Otherwise, I don't know why I experienced this reaction but it was

definitely a result of the L-lysine as nothing else was changed.

Regards

Guest guest

Interesting reaction ! Lysine is used to build up muscle protein due to its anabolic action of collagen formation. It might well have been that your bodys response to the supplement you were taking was to try & repair the damaged tissue and replace the fibrotic areas - giving you the pain. Argenine's role helps to maintain the proper nitrogen balance in muscle metabolism - somewhat similar I believe, to the androgenic and anabolic effect of androgens (or anabolic steroids) although they are nitrogen retaining and so responsible for the larger muscle mass of the male. Argenine aids transportation, storage and excretion of the excess nitrogen which is, of course, a by product of protein synthesis - which is probably why eating your chocolate bar stopped the pain of the muscle synthesis!

Nevertheless, the original issue was regarding treatment of genital herpes and it is quite important that argenine-containg foods are avoided as they are known to exacerbate the symptoms whereas Lysine fights cold sores and herpes viruses. It only has this effect on certain not all, viruses, amongst which are the HVHs.

Best wishes

chris

Thanks for the post.I took L-lysine 500mg for 3 days and by the 3rd day was experiencing the most uncomfortable tightening of muscles down the left side of my body from head to toe (I do have an issue here due to an injury from a long time ago). On the afternoon of the 3rd day realised what was probably the cause and ate a bar of chocolate and about an hour or so later started experiencing some relief that was completed 2 days later after immediately stopping taking L-lysine.Hence my comment about taking care with Lysine. At the time, I assumed this happened as I believed Arginine & Lysine were antagonists and as you stated one role of Arginine helps with muscle metabolism as well as having an anabolic effect on metabolism and hence its importance in being avoided during viral conditions. Although Lysine helps with tissue repair, I am wrong in also thinking it is catabolic with regards to metabolism?Otherwise, I don't know why I experienced this reaction but it was definitely a result of the L-lysine as nothing else was changed.Regards

Apart from whats been said before re QX treatment, my understanding of these herpes infections (Herpes virus hominis) is that there are 2 types: Type 1 = cold sores on face and lips and type 2 = variety associated with genital herpes. However, recent research has shown that this is an oversimplification of the real picture and that there is a certain amount of 'crossover' which can take place with Type 1 HVH causing genital herpes in some, and vice versa. The need to zap and treat is particularly important because cancer of the cervix is more commonly found in women who have been previously infected by Type 2 H hominis whether or not they have been aware of the occurrence.

I find that QX + Vits A,C, bioflavenoids, B complex and zinc is necessary. I also use Lysine (taken with the B and C vits for better absoprtion) and haven't heard of any connective tissue problems. It is a necessary building block of all protein as well as being used for childrens bone and general growth requirements. I was taught that it helps in both collagen formation and tissue repair as well as helping muscle protein (given after surgery or for sports injuries). Lysine is found in cheese, fish, eggs, milk, red meat - high protein products but also some in soya and yeast.

But one important thing I have also found is the need to avoid foods which contain arginineas it appears to promote the growth of certain viruses. These include chocolate (sorry!)and carob, coconut, gelatin, oats, wal and pea nuts, white flour, wheat and wheat germ as well as dairy products, meat and gelatin. So I recommend the avoidance of these foods and take a Lysine supplement (etc).

Arginine is often combined with Lysine for different uses: despite its function in increasing some viral growth, it is also known to retard tumour growth and cancer by enhancing immune function. Nevertheless, the combo is for sport injuries etc as it is great for healing and repair of damaged tissue (found in high concentrations in skin and CT) and is also v. important for all muscle metabolism ( & weight loss). Unlike Lysine, this is not an essential amino acid as it can be produced in the body (aiding insulin production, amongst others, as well).

Using Propolis cream topically has a very perceptible effect on the healing time of the herpes - at any stage rather than just the early stage as with conventional medication. It can also be used topically on shingles lesions ( & impetigo). Immune back up is essential e.g. echinacea etc.Best wishes

chris

Enjoy a faster internet experience when you sign up for a FREE BT Broadband connection!

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

This is my first time on this marvelous service. Really glad to be here!

Dorothy - welcome!!

My concern is a female patient, 44years old, who contracted genital herpes from her partner about 5 months ago. I have used many things with her, including Unda numbers and the HEEL injectable for herpes. Her response is always the same. She feels better for a couple of days, and her symptoms return. Her symptoms will include malaise, scratchy throat, runny nose, emotional fragility, as well as itching genitally. If left long enough, sores will begin to appear.

DT: WHAT IS THE PATTERN OF THE HERPES OUTBREAKS?

WHAT ARE HER TRIGGERS?

YOU MAY WANT TO THINK ABOUT ADDRESSING THE SYSTEM of the problem.

What has been the response to your previous treatments?

I had her stop the UNDA numbers after 6 days, because her symptoms were worsening. I realize that this can happen with homeopathy, but in the case of herpes, this patient is not up for symptoms becoming worse in the hope that they become better. The numbers that

DT: Remember it is not the UNDA numbers creating the aggravation. They have been designed to attempt to restore cellular homeodynamics. So this would suggest her emunctories are insufficient to deal with treatment. (That is why the system you are treating needs to be looked at).

I used for her were 2, 15, 37, 710. I have also used homeopathic Rhus tox 30c, but the response was an improvement, followed by return of symptoms. We have used many other things - botanicals, lysine, etc.

I treated her digestion a few years ago, and she really has no other complaints. One piece of information that may be useful is that she has a history of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma 16 years ago. She was treated with radiation, which caused her to go into early menopause. She has been on estrogen and progesterone ever since. She takes regular probiotics as a result.

DT: She will need a progressive dose of homeopathic x-ray.

Give her 1 dose of x-ray 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH on 5 successive days, then a single dose of 30CH weekly for a couple of months. This will help remove this irritant.

Her diet is very clean. She is aware of the foods that aggravate herpes, and avoids them. She doesn't drink or smoke pot. No coffee. Very little sugar.

I'm sure that some of you out there are thinking of something marvelous.

DT: ACUTELY GIVE HER MONOLAURIN (Ecological formulas) 6 tid until the lesions are drying up

use licorgel (Sc, Botanicals) topically

She will also need ACER CAMPESTER + PLATINUS ORIENTALIS (both gemmotherapies) to deal with residual intracellular viruses (But I would NOT do that until you know her emunctories are open).

SO this the type of thing you would plan for down the road - it is a part of your 2 year treatment plan.

Hope this helps.

Dick

Many thanks,

Dorothy Fairley,

Vancouver, B.C.

Plantinus and Acer have been used to rid the body of intracellular organisms - like a virus. So when drainage is established and emunctories are efficient, then this should be a part of the treatment.

Dick

In a message dated 1/7/04 6:51:07 PM, drfitz@... writes:

DT

I don't understand the application of Plantanus o, for this patient.  If you have time could you say more on its usage.

Thanks and Happy New Year.  Be warm and drive safe even in that big truck of yours.

Marie Fitzpatrick

• 3 weeks later...

what is epstein barr? i use the " zap herpes " on the test matrix. is

this enough?

thanks

> Always zap Epstein Barr twice and autozap herpes, also L-Lysine as

a supplement. Eliminate toxins such as bleach especially in toilet

paper and sanitary products and use only natural body cleansing

products.

> Good luck

> Nana

> genital herpes

>

>

> Hello, we're new to the QXCI. Has anyone had success in

elminating

> or controlling genital herpes?

>

> Thanks, SC

>

>

>

>

For herpes I always supplement with hypericum three times a day for

three months.

Works like a charm.

californiadreaming003 wrote:

what is epstein barr? i use the "zap herpes" on the test matrix. is this enough?

thanks

Always zap Epstein Barr twice and autozap herpes, also L-Lysine as

a supplement. Eliminate toxins such as bleach especially in toilet paper and sanitary products and use only natural body cleansing products.

Good luck

Nana

genital herpes

Hello, we're new to the QXCI. Has anyone had success in

elminating

or controlling genital herpes?

Thanks, SC

It is a herpes virus and will often cause side effects latter in life. You will often find it linked to fibromyalgia for one. I will type Epstein Barr in the search box, do the herpes zap, the prion zap, then go in and do blood work. Tot top it all off I now add 'Cantron' for an after office protocol. They can take it at home and since it is viral, has wonderful results. Many other things are done to, like strengthening the liver, and system of elimination.

Yours in Health,

Kathycaliforniadreaming003 <californiadreaming003@...> wrote:

what is epstein barr? i use the "zap herpes" on the test matrix. is this enough?thanks> Always zap Epstein Barr twice and autozap herpes, also L-Lysine as a supplement. Eliminate toxins such as bleach especially in toilet paper and sanitary products and use only natural body cleansing products.> Good luck> Nana> genital herpes> > > Hello, we're new to the QXCI. Has anyone had success in elminating > or controlling genital

herpes?> > Thanks, SC> > > >

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

You don't need to get rid of the virus. You only need to create a homeostatic condition such that the virus will NEVER express itself because we all have 2 protective systems (nervous and immune) that will assure this.

How long will it take? Only as long as it takes for the CNS and IS to be in their place of balance. How long is that? 3-5 years for most people - assuming they don't have other issues that suggests your best approach at this time will be palliation.

The treatments don't necessarily have to focus on the "virus" unless that is her priority and your assessment concurs that all her emunctories are efficiently operating and she is maintaining a lifestyle conducive to this.

The "viral" treatments themselves DO NOT REMOVE THE VIRUS. These therapies are the signal for the body to help correct this imbalance. If everything else is in order, the treatments will more quickly allow the balance to be restored.

Hope that makes sense.

Dick

have a 53 y/o woman who has had genital herpes for a very long time.

she has not had an outbreak in yrs. every 3-4 months, she has a

sensation in the genital area but it doesn't' progress and goes away. 

she isn't taking anything to tx it currently. she believes that the

virus is still shedding which accounts for that sensation that she has

trouble describing.

are we able to get rid of the virus with the UNDA or Gemmos by changing

the terrain?  if so, how long does it take and how do we know when the

virus is really gone?  how does one monitor this since she really

doesn't have outbreaks?

i am putting her on Acer campestris and Mn.

any thoughts? suggestions?

Guest guest

I have heard and witnessed some pretty good evedance that people struggling with viruses (especialy herpes) will have coagulation problems. This is to say that the body is trying to defend it self by "incasing" the viruse in a micro blood clot that lodges it's self with in the vasculature. As more and more of these clots occur the person will understandbly become more sluggish and tired and less eventually less able to cope with the virus. As the circulatory system is treated, there is a shedding of the virus and the person will have higher amounts of virus in circulation to elimnate. So the Circulitory system maybe a place to also look at supporting.

Keep up the good work

>From: Drdwthom@... >Reply- >drktan@..., >Subject: Re: genital herpes >Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:51:28 EDT > >, > You don't need to get rid of the virus. You only need to create a >homeostatic condition such that the virus will NEVER express itself because we all >have 2 protective systems (nervous and immune) that will assure this. > > How long will it take? Only as long as it takes for the CNS and IS to be >in their place of balance. How long is that? 3-5 years for most people - >assuming they don't have other issues that suggests your best approach at this >time will be palliation. > > The treatments don't necessarily have to focus on the "virus" unless >that is her priority and your assessment concurs that all her emunctories are >efficiently operating and she is maintaining a lifestyle conducive to this. > > The "viral" treatments themselves DO NOT REMOVE THE VIRUS. These therap >ies are the signal for the body to help correct this imbalance. If everything >else is in order, the treatments will more quickly allow the balance to be >restored. > > Hope that makes sense. > > Dick > > > have a 53 y/o woman who has had genital herpes for a very long time. > > she has not had an outbreak in yrs. every 3-4 months, she has a > > sensation in the genital area but it doesn't' progress and goes away. > > she isn't taking anything to tx it currently. she believes that the > > virus is still shedding which accounts for that sensation that she has > > trouble describing. > > > > are we able to get rid of the virus with the UNDA or Gemmos by changing > > the terrain? if so, how long does it take and how do we know when the > > virus is really gone? how does one monitor this since she really > > doesn't have outbreaks? > > > > i am putting her on Acer campestris and Mn. > > > > any thoughts? suggestions? > > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there!

I would call that alternating doses.

When I do split doses, the patient adds 5 pellets of the remedy to 4 tsp of water, then they take 1 tsp 4 times in 1 day, stirrng between each dose.

DT

,  if the terminiology is correct, I meant that the person would take Herpes II 200 c one time on a sunday, then two weeks later would take Hep Sulph 200c as a single dose.   Two weeks later Herpes again and so forth.  Hope this helps.

Cory

"Dr. Polinsky" <drpolinsky@...> wrote:

Cory,

Just to clarity - what do you mean "to be repeated in split doses"?  Herpes II 200 C in the a.m. and Hepar sulph 200C in the p.m.?  Thanks!

Polinsky

• 3 months later...

Get some BHT and some olive leaf extract

Take 4 to 5 cap of olive leaf and 2 caps of BHT twice a day while outbreak is occurring

Then only take the olive leaf every day 2 caps in the morning for maintenance

Elaine,

I have found that sometimes one has to followup with a support program

following the QXCI Sessions. In Chinese medicine Herpes is related to damp

heat from the bowels. Herbs to cool this and to support the liver are Yellow

Dock and or Dandelion root. A weakened immune system and continual exposure

to stress can bring it on or feed it. Strengthen the immune system with

echinacea for 2 weeks. Use tictures if you can find them. Anti-viral herbs

such as garlic and oregano oil(6 drops daily) in divided doses in juice or

water will discourage the virus from staying active.

Phil

Genital Herpes

Hi, can anyone help with Genital Herpes. I have zapped herpes three

times, zapped chronic fatigue at least twice, done virtual doctor

protocal, recommended therapies. The client is cleaning up her diet

and flora in the colon. There has been little to no change in this

outbreak that has lasted now for 9 months. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Elaine

Check on tetrasil at "Tetrasil.com" or do a google search. This is a new topical remedy.

journeyofsouls3 <journeyofsouls3@...> wrote:

Hi, can anyone help with Genital Herpes. I have zapped herpes three times, zapped chronic fatigue at least twice, done virtual doctor protocal, recommended therapies. The client is cleaning up her diet and flora in the colon. There has been little to no change in this outbreak that has lasted now for 9 months. Can anyone help?Thanks, Elaine............................................

You could do individual reaction with herpes from the matrix AND another skin problem from the matrix, such as "jock itch" or wathever comes up/is appropiate; JUST to be sure , acc. to the indiv. reaction, that isn't another issue besides herpes, or to assess to what extent it IS a herpes issue.

Noël, Holland.

Re: Genital Herpes

Check on tetrasil at "Tetrasil.com" or do a google search. This is a new topical remedy.

journeyofsouls3 <journeyofsouls3@...> wrote:

Hi, can anyone help with Genital Herpes. I have zapped herpes three times, zapped chronic fatigue at least twice, done virtual doctor protocal, recommended therapies. The client is cleaning up her diet and flora in the colon. There has been little to no change in this outbreak that has lasted now for 9 months. Can anyone help?Thanks, Elaine............................................

BHT???

> From: wcoehser@...

> Reply-qxci-english

> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:58:15 EST

> qxci-english

> Subject: Re: Genital Herpes

>

> Get some BHT and some olive leaf extract

> Take 4 to 5 cap of olive leaf and 2 caps of BHT twice a day while outbreak

> is occurring

> Then only take the olive leaf every day 2 caps in the morning for

> maintenance

>

• 2 years later...

Katrina: I mentioned it cuz I always feel funny when getting my prescription as

I don't want to be know for having STDs, I guess. I have never been told by any

of my docs that I have STD herpes, so I am presuming I do NOT; I don't have any

symptoms. Have been with hubby only (and he with me only) for 31+ years. Who

knows these days, as docs don't always tell us everything... Don't know where I

got the EBV when I first went to college either.

in La Selva Beach CA

(to keep from confusing me from the other wonderful Lesley and Les Masland who

also write here)

Re: Valtrex and herpes infections

Hi ,

I've taken Valtrex as you have and Dr. Dantini suggests. It's always great to

hear from you about his approaches.

About this statement:

>>>>I do not as most of us do not have STD herpes<<<<

Not sure what prompted that but these are the statistics:

Genital, STD Herpes is cause by Herpes Simplex, (both 1 and 2--mostly 2)

Cases rose at least 30% between 70s and 90s

Currently, 1 in 4 women and 1 in 5 men are living with genital herpes, herpes

simplex.

Probably becasue it is more easily transmitted from male to female. (BTW,

that's the case with HIV transmission too...many times higher by male to

female).

80% do not know they are living with Herpes Simplex.

google for more info

Take care,

Katrina

Recent Activity

a.. 11New Members

Visit Your Group

Give Back

for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!