RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: OT: I'm sad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am doing alot better with it! but I only realize it after I go a while! i am herxing too much on it so I am going to cut back and continue to pulse with days off in b/t....where I detox and rebuild! I think its powerful and effective but I am not symptom free yet! but I am making enough improvements i am not going to stop it!

So be cheered! I think it will help you. I reccomend highly you take breaks and with taht i herx more! So I had to cut back on my dose!

On 3/17/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8@...> wrote:

You're right, there's no reference to MMS, its like are people really taking it everyday? I know people have only been taking it only a few months but I havn't read any progress report or seen any feedback or read any personal thoughts about it

jo>> I'm sad. I come to these groups and read what others have to say> because I am desperately ill. I have been crippled by Lyme disease> and am so weak and sick that I have to pay someone else to care for my

> 3 children, even though I am at home all the time.> > I am pretty much housebound and have never met another person IRL with> Lyme so coming to these groups is my way to connect to others and find

> out how others are dealing with the same issues.> > I don't want to hear about the pros/cons of MLMs or this Power Mall> thingy, politics, religion, sexuality, conspiracy theories or anything

> else.> > Another group I belong to (Lymetopics) has been hijacked by a debate> on homosexuality... I'm really sick of all this. It's so> disappointing to read a digest email only to discover that 3/4 of the

> messages in it are totally irrelevant. I just want to hear from> others who are trying to help their Lyme disease/other ailments with> MMS. Believe me, I have TONS of opinions about many, many subjects

> but I keep them to myself and only post here when I have a question or> experience regarding MMS.> > I don't want to leave this group but I may have to and that makes me sad.>

-- Don't get Greenwashed!

www.sweetlifeorganics.comCertified USDA Food Grade OrganicPersonal Care, Cosmetics, & Wellness

Guest guest

To "blackthorn70",I thought I was a gonner before taking the mms.   I have LYme and friends in my head, neck and back, so inflamed and painful i could barely move.  I took mms  4-5 days, then off a few days to re-coup, then on again, pulsing on and off so to speak.   Well, I got better with each pulse, but extremely fatigued when taking the mms, my body needed rests in between.  This is for 2 months now....I'm still in some pain but I'm totally functional now and this is a blessing because I have kids to take care of too and one of them is autistic.    If you asked me, the mms is a godsend and it works pretty fast.   I also use homeopathy to help my immune system (another godsend) and supplements of course.  These disagreements on are just part of being human LOL :)....  I ignore the bickering, wait for it to blow over, then get on with the business of what we're all here for -  Help.  GOTTA  LEARN HOW TO FORGIVE ABUNDANTLY.......  we're all imperfect in one way or another..... I believe that forgiving others is exactly the same as forgiving yourself.   Hang in there "blackthorn70" (what is your name anyway???)If you ever want homeopathic help (free and from the heart), email me privately and I will try to help you.Best regards,LydiaOn Mar 17, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Meredith W. wrote:I am doing alot better with it! but I only realize it after I go a while! i am herxing too much on it so I am going to cut back and continue to pulse with days off in b/t....where I detox and rebuild! I think its powerful and effective but I am not symptom free yet! but I am making enough improvements i am not going to stop it! So be cheered! I think it will help you. I reccomend highly you take breaks and with taht i herx more! So I had to cut back on my dose! On 3/17/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8 > wrote:You're right, there's no reference to MMS, its like are people really taking it everyday? I know people have only been taking it only a few months but I havn't read any progress report or seen any feedback or read any personal thoughts about itjo>> I'm sad. I come to these groups and read what others have to say> because I am desperately ill. I have been crippled by Lyme disease> and am so weak and sick that I have to pay someone else to care for my> 3 children, even though I am at home all the time.> > I am pretty much housebound and have never met another person IRL with> Lyme so coming to these groups is my way to connect to others and find> out how others are dealing with the same issues.> > I don't want to hear about the pros/cons of MLMs or this Power Mall> thingy, politics, religion, sexuality, conspiracy theories or anything> else.> > Another group I belong to (Lymetopics) has been hijacked by a debate> on homosexuality... I'm really sick of all this. It's so> disappointing to read a digest email only to discover that 3/4 of the> messages in it are totally irrelevant. I just want to hear from> others who are trying to help their Lyme disease/other ailments with> MMS. Believe me, I have TONS of opinions about many, many subjects> but I keep them to myself and only post here when I have a question or> experience regarding MMS.> > I don't want to leave this group but I may have to and that makes me sad.>-- Don't get Greenwashed! www.sweetlifeorganics.comCertified USDA Food Grade OrganicPersonal Care, Cosmetics, & Wellness

Guest guest

i think there really was just a little bickering and a bunchf people trying to make sure the Salvation message wasnt messed up in from of a potential or not...non beliver! As a Christain froum that is first ABOVE Lyme discussions and IMO an issue of eternal consequuence. People were trying to clarify and provide excruciating detail as to the meaning of being a Christain in love....I think there was a little bickering. but eys it happens on every board from time to time. And as far as that board goes it pretty rare compare dto others.....

I have removed myself form one big bickering MMS board already! Too many mean people!

On 3/17/08, Lydia Flynn <bflynn2@...> wrote:

To " blackthorn70 " ,

I thought I was a gonner before taking the mms. I have LYme and friends in my head, neck and back, so inflamed and painful i could barely move. I took mms 4-5 days, then off a few days to re-coup, then on again, pulsing on and off so to speak. Well, I got better with each pulse, but extremely fatigued when taking the mms, my body needed rests in between. This is for 2 months now....I'm still in some pain but I'm totally functional now and this is a blessing because I have kids to take care of too and one of them is autistic. If you asked me, the mms is a godsend and it works pretty fast. I also use homeopathy to help my immune system (another godsend) and supplements of course.

These disagreements on are just part of being human LOL :).... I ignore the bickering, wait for it to blow over, then get on with the business of what we're all here for - Help.

GOTTA LEARN HOW TO FORGIVE ABUNDANTLY....... we're all imperfect in one way or another..... I believe that forgiving others is exactly the same as forgiving yourself.

Hang in there " blackthorn70 " (what is your name anyway???)

If you ever want homeopathic help (free and from the heart), email me privately and I will try to help you.

Best regards,

Lydia

On Mar 17, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Meredith W. wrote:

I am doing alot better with it! but I only realize it after I go a while! i am herxing too much on it so I am going to cut back and continue to pulse with days off in b/t....where I detox and rebuild! I think its powerful and effective but I am not symptom free yet! but I am making enough improvements i am not going to stop it!

So be cheered! I think it will help you. I reccomend highly you take breaks and with taht i herx more! So I had to cut back on my dose!

On 3/17/08, lostwithiel8 <lostwithiel8@...> wrote:

You're right, there's no reference to MMS, its like are people really taking it everyday? I know people have only been taking it only a few months but I havn't read any progress

report or seen any feedback or read any personal thoughts about itjo>> I'm sad. I come to these groups and read what others have to say> because I am desperately ill. I have been crippled by Lyme disease> and am so weak and sick that I have to pay someone else to care for my

> 3 children, even though I am at home all the time.> > I am pretty much housebound and have never met another person IRL with> Lyme so coming to these groups is my way to connect to others and find

> out how others are dealing with the same issues.> > I don't want to hear about the pros/cons of MLMs or this Power Mall> thingy, politics, religion, sexuality, conspiracy theories or anything

> else.> > Another group I belong to (Lymetopics) has been hijacked by a debate> on homosexuality... I'm really sick of all this. It's so> disappointing to read a digest email only to discover that 3/4 of the

> messages in it are totally irrelevant. I just want to hear from> others who are trying to help their Lyme disease/other ailments with> MMS. Believe me, I have TONS of opinions about many, many subjects

> but I keep them to myself and only post here when I have a question or> experience regarding MMS.> > I don't want to leave this group but I may have to and that makes me sad.

>-- Don't get Greenwashed!

www.sweetlifeorganics.comCertified USDA Food Grade OrganicPersonal Care, Cosmetics, & Wellness

-- Don't get Greenwashed! www.sweetlifeorganics.com

Certified USDA Food Grade OrganicPersonal Care, Cosmetics, & Wellness

Guest guest

Hi Lydia

You mention fatigue ... does this "develop" as you take the MMS, and then improve while you are not? The chlorine amount taken is low but it could be that it is enough to reduce the iodine you have in your body. If your metabolism becomes lowered while you take MMS that could explain the fatigue experienced

This might become less of a problem if you were to have an iodine supplement - say an hour or so after the MMS doses. Lugol's iodine or even an iodine tincture taken by dabbing a dropper on your skin would let you keep the iodine dose much smaller than a drop. I would not expect much to be required.

Phil

Re: [ ] Re: OT: I'm sad

To "blackthorn70",

I thought I was a gonner before taking the mms. I have LYme and friends in my head, neck and back, so inflamed and painful i could barely move. I took mms 4-5 days, then off a few days to re-coup, then on again, pulsing on and off so to speak. Well, I got better with each pulse, but extremely fatigued when taking the mms, my body needed rests in between.

.... Snip

Lydia

Guest guest

Hi Phil,Yes, the fatigue gets worse as I take the mms, but then I feel almost "normal" after taking it for a few days and then stopping.    Just for the record, I was going downhill fast and fatigue was part of the picture even before mms.    I do take lugol's iodine in apple cider vinegar or with OJ - just 3 drops a few times a week but maybe I need more ???  I thought the fatigue was die-off, but I'll try upping the lugol's as you said because less fatigue would help me be more consistent with taking the mms.Thanks for the advice.Regards,LydiaOn Mar 17, 2008, at 3:46 PM, Phil and Carol Conway wrote:Hi LydiaYou mention fatigue ... does this "develop" as you take the MMS, and then improve while you are not? The chlorine amount taken is low but it could be that it is enough to reduce the iodine you have in your body. If your metabolism becomes lowered while you take MMS that could explain the fatigue experiencedThis might become less of a problem if you were to have an iodine supplement - say an hour or so after the MMS doses. Lugol's iodine or even an iodine tincture taken by dabbing a dropper on your skin would let you keep the iodine dose much smaller than a drop. I would not expect much to be required.Phil Re: [ ] Re: OT: I'm sadTo "blackthorn70",I thought I was a gonner before taking the mms.   I have LYme and friends in my head, neck and back, so inflamed and painful i could barely move.  I took mms  4-5 days, then off a few days to re-coup, then on again, pulsing on and off so to speak.   Well, I got better with each pulse, but extremely fatigued when taking the mms, my body needed rests in between.  ... Snip Lydia