RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:OT/ the first home business that will work for everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello The person who put the information on about the Power Mall was the moderator of this group and since it is her group she can put on it whatever she wants. Some people on this group due to their diseases, could use something like the power mall, perhaps. So chill out. Life could be worse than a posting about the MPM. I am sure only intended to help. Helen groupist@... wrote: I don’t see this as bratty at all...a bit caustic but not bratty.It’s been made clear a number of times here...PLEASE let’s stay on topic.Powermall is a great program...but it has NOTHING to do with MMS.And nothing to do with being a form of supportfor recovering from chronic or degenerative illness.This is not a chit chat group...so I think your slightly sarcastic request...“If you were inclined to be helpful”is really out of place here.For instance...I did not

sign up in this group to analyzevalue or lack of value in network mktg programs.And...I will remind you...this kind of thread makes using this group as a resource for MMSonly harder..more postings to skip over.Plus...your use of the word prejudices is to me unfair and irrelevant.Whether someone in this group feels good about MLM or not...that’s irrelevant because it is not what they are here for!ly...I think you owe both people an apology...And I think you owe everyone else your commitment to stay on focus...and please...everyone...Let’s not let the recent governmental intrusion quickly erode what has been a stellar inquiry into the possibilities of MMS!michael in venezuela(where by the way...I may have no trouble getting sodium chlorite...and for cheap!) Acid Reflux? Constipation? Total body cleanse! More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

The simple solution to the problem is that for any message NOT about MMS, put OT (off topic) in the subject line. Putting OT first in the subject line works best I think, but also posting it after the the title is ok to. (and the original post about the mall actually had OT in the subject line). This way anyone who is only looking for MMS info can simply delete any message with OT in the subject line. Saves time and aggravation. No need to read anything except what you are interested in reading.

samala,

It's been made clear a number of times here...PLEASE let's stay on topic.Powermall is a great program...but it has NOTHING to do with MMS.

And nothing to do with being a form of supportfor recovering from chronic or degenerative illness.

Guest guest

Ok. I apologize for my language and my irritable tone. I get as annoyed as anyone by these MLM discussions but for different reasons than most.

Every list I've ever been on periodically blasts MLMs and the people who try to sell things through them, and I get fed up with the abuse heaped on them. The MLM model (and cooperatives) are the fairest and most equitable marketing systems of income distribution available. And even though I find a heavy-handed sales pitch as annoying as anybody else, I also don't expect the same sophisticated sales pitch one gets from a professional. And it was not I who brought up the subject in the first place, nor would I have done so. But I get tired of continually seeing a good marketing system continually bashed in favor of our traditional corporate model, the design of which has the potential to, and often does, rob us blind. Ok, I know this isn't a list on economic theory either. So I apologize for my language and the irritable tone, and I'll shut up about it.

Now , if I haven't annoyed you beyond all reason, I'd sure like to hear what it's like living in Venezuela. I'm still thinking of Bolivia. Ever been there? But oops, I guess this isn't a travel list either. Sigh.

Naomi

[ ] Re:OT/ the first home business that will work for everyone

I don’t see this as bratty at all...a bit caustic but not bratty.It’s been made clear a number of times here...PLEASE let’s stay on topic.Powermall is a great program...but it has NOTHING to do with MMS.And nothing to do with being a form of supportfor recovering from chronic or degenerative illness.This is not a chit chat group...so I think your slightly sarcastic request...“If you were inclined to be helpful”is really out of place here.For instance...I did not sign up in this group to analyzevalue or lack of value in network mktg programs.And...I will remind you...this kind of thread makes using this group as a resource for MMSonly harder..more postings to skip over.Plus...your use of the word prejudices is to me unfair and irrelevant.Whether someone in this group feels good about MLM or not...that’s irrelevant because it is not what they are here for!ly...I think you owe both people an apology...And I think you owe everyone else your commitment to stay on focus...and please...everyone...Let’s not let the recent governmental intrusion quickly erode what has been a stellar inquiry into the possibilities of MMS!michael in venezuela(where by the way...I may have no trouble getting sodium chlorite...and for cheap!)