RemedySpot.com

RE: OT/ the first home business that will work for everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Do we all hate Network marketing companies? I dont. :o) Network mktng percentages are similiar to sales in general. People fail b/c some uncrupulous people have presented it as get rich quick and they wont have to actuallyl WORK! Sales is always HARD work!

And I dont know what is wrong with paying someone for a service or product they provide. There is not anything in your home that did not involve a sales person at some point.

Many people hate sales people. i have dealt with that all my life. I have always worked in sales. I sold very comlex switch sofware to telecom companies as well as homes and no matter what there are folks who distrust and dislike sales people.....I have been very successful in my career despite all that!

Someone HAS to do it....lets be open minded!

I plan on launching one here soon and it fits in well with my lifetsyle b/c I am sick and I lost everything b/c of my illness....so please keep an open mind and dont be so quick to judge.....some people need an income. If you buy a supplement or car or house somoene made money and rightly so....Networking marekting is no different than the structure of any sales company. My VP made money off of my efforts as did the PResident as do the shareholders when deal are announced Network mArketing allows everyone has the chance to enjoy that same benefit.

And yes many sales people tend to have higher incomes....what wrong that - if you want to be " rich " or make more money go be in sales or whatever it is that foats your boat. There is nothing wrong with making a good living! :o)

On 3/15/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote:

Dear Group Members,

I hate breaking my own rule by being off topic , but I am so excited about this entirely free business that will work for everyone .Weve gone on and on about MLMs here and the reason we hate them is because a few make money and most of us help them do it.This concept is so different its not MLM.

IN NC

http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=12056165320.58306884765625.card

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

People resent being coerced and/or manipulated to buy something they weren't looking for in the first place. They also resent someone else trying to manipulate their future actions by "signing up" to some kind of club, just to buy an item. They resent having their info "in your files" , where a "profile" of their behavior can be formed. I don't like being asked if I have a safeway club card when I try to buy a bottle of water, so I can save a dime, and I don't want to sign up for your stinking club, when all I wanted is to buy some water. And I don't want to give you my phone number when I buy batteries at radio shack. Its the little prompting games that I don't want to play. And I'm not writing

this to begin a dialogue about it either. I'll bet 90% of people in this group would be happier if they didn't have to hear about it. Thats some of what I have against sales industry.

Re: [ ] OT/ the first home business that will work for everyone

Do we all hate Network marketing companies? I dont. :o) Network mktng percentages are similiar to sales in general. People fail b/c some uncrupulous people have presented it as get rich quick and they wont have to actuallyl WORK! Sales is always HARD work!

And I dont know what is wrong with paying someone for a service or product they provide. There is not anything in your home that did not involve a sales person at some point.

Many people hate sales people. i have dealt with that all my life. I have always worked in sales. I sold very comlex switch sofware to telecom companies as well as homes and no matter what there are folks who distrust and dislike sales people.....I have been very successful in my career despite all that!

Someone HAS to do it....lets be open minded!

I plan on launching one here soon and it fits in well with my lifetsyle b/c I am sick and I lost everything b/c of my illness....so please keep an open mind and dont be so quick to judge.....some people need an income. If you buy a supplement or car or house somoene made money and rightly so....Networking marekting is no different than the structure of any sales company. My VP made money off of my efforts as did the PResident as do the shareholders when deal are announced Network mArketing allows everyone has the chance to enjoy that same benefit.

And yes many sales people tend to have higher incomes....what wrong that - if you want to be "rich" or make more money go be in sales or whatever it is that foats your boat. There is nothing wrong with making a good living! :o)

On 3/15/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002> wrote:

Dear Group Members,

I hate breaking my own rule by being off topic , but I am so excited about this entirely free business that will work for everyone .Weve gone on and on about MLMs here and the reason we hate them is because a few make money and most of us help them do it.This concept is so different its not MLM.

IN NC

http://www.mypowerm all.net/cgi- bin/pd/pd. cgi?showmpmcard= 12056165320. 58306884765625. card

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus. com/+lw55887

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

While your at it, Add me as well!

Bob.

>

> Fine, impose on us if you must, and welcome to my junk filter.

> We COULD use a real moderator though.

>

> Chuck

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Fine, impose on us if you must, and welcome to my junk filter.

We COULD use a real moderator though.

Chuck

To air is human, to sit back and snicker while everyone holds their

nose is sadistic!

On 3/15/2008 5:20:27 PM, Meredith W. (meredithbw@...) wrote:

> Do we all hate Network marketing companies? I dont. :o) Network mktng

> percentages are similiar to sales in general. People fail b/c some

> uncrupulous people have presented it as get rich quick and they wont have

> to actuallyl WORK! Sales is always HARD work!

>

> And I dont know what is wrong with paying someone for a service or product

> they provide. There is not anything in your home that did not involve a

> sales person at some point.

>

> Many people hate sales people. i have dealt with that all my life. I have

> always worked in sales. I sold very comlex switch sofware to telecom

> companies as well as homes and no matter what there are folks who distrust

> and dislike sales people.....I have been very successful in my career

> despite all that!

>

> Someone HAS to do it....lets be open minded!

>

> I plan on launching one here soon and it fits in well with my lifetsyle

> b/c I am sick and I lost everything b/c of my illness....so please keep an

> open mind and dont be so quick to judge.....some people need an income. If

> you buy a supplement or car or house somoene made money and rightly so....

> Networking marekting is no different than the

Guest guest

Correction

Your reference is to one guy, Not guys. Please reread the post.

Bob.

>

> Knock it off guys. You're being bratty.

>

> I just looked at this, and at first glance it looks as if it might

be an interesting concept that could work, as says, to the

benefit of all. My question would be whether I could really find the

items I'd be inclined to purchase in the businesses involved.

>

> If you guys were inclined to be helpful, you'd use your heads to

help analyze it and see if you can find the holes, the downsides, and

then let us know what you come up with. And you'd take your

prejudices and sit on them for a minute instead of indulging in knee

jerk emotional reactions and coming out with guns blasting.

>

> Naomi

>

Guest guest

OK

--- Original Message -----

o:

Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 7:30 PM

Subject: [ ] Re: OT/ the first home business that will work for everyone

CorrectionYour reference is to one guy, Not guys. Please reread the post.Bob.>> Knock it off guys. You're being bratty. > > I just looked at this, and at first glance it looks as if it mightbe an interesting concept that could work, as says, to thebenefit of all. My question would be whether I could really find theitems I'd be inclined to purchase in the businesses involved. > > If you guys were inclined to be helpful, you'd use your heads tohelp analyze it and see if you can find the holes, the downsides, andthen let us know what you come up with. And you'd take yourprejudices and sit on them for a minute instead of indulging in kneejerk emotional reactions and coming out with guns blasting. > > Naomi>

Guest guest

This is a very REAL business which is offering. Imagine owning, not a store but an entire mall of stores. How much would that be worth? Then suppose you desired to own an online mall of your own. What would it cost to put it all together? Most of us don't have the time or the money and we would have to hire the know-how. This business is FREE. It costs you nothing. It is your own very REAL business in just 5 minutes that it takes to join it. It is worth joining just to learn all of

the great things that Ginny imparts in her emails, especially if you are into marketing or want to be. The training and the aids provided by Ginny are the best you will find anywhere on the 'net. To succeed, the only thing you have to do is give away free malls. How easy is that? I warn you, however, it does take some work. Yes, this will help a lot of people. Watch the video and see for yourself. There is no trickery involved. Do it or don't do it. Use 's link

below. Yes, I have joined up for this last year, however not through . As a matter of fact, I don't know but I can appreciate what is saying. I just wanted to support her and those who may be interested in doing something like this. If you have questions, I will be happy to answer what I can to help you, and as well. Thanks, , for daring to take steps 'outside the box'. Helen Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote: Dear Group Members, I hate breaking my own rule by being off topic , but I am so excited about this entirely free business that will work for everyone .Weve gone on and on about MLMs here and the reason we hate them is because a few make money and most of us help them do it.This concept is so different its not MLM. IN NC http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=12056165320.58306884765625.card Wilkins http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887 The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years .

Guest guest

Do you shop Target or K mart? Naomi <naomilh@...> wrote: Knock it off guys. You're being bratty. I just looked at this, and at first glance it looks as if it might be an interesting concept that could work, as says, to the benefit of all. My question would be whether I could really find the

items I'd be inclined to purchase in the businesses involved. If you guys were inclined to be helpful, you'd use your heads to help analyze it and see if you can find the holes, the downsides, and then let us know what you come up with. And you'd take your prejudices and sit on them for a minute instead of indulging in knee jerk emotional reactions and coming out with guns blasting. Naomi Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

Guest guest

Well, I guess the biggest question would be--have you made any money? You said you've been with the mall for the past year. What are your thoughts on it?samala,On 3/16/08, helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:

Use 's link

below. Yes, I have joined up for this last year, however not through . As a matter of fact, I don't know but I can appreciate what is

saying. I just wanted to support her and those who may be interested in doing something like this.

Guest guest

Hehehe Arthur, I appreciate your take on this. I

have my own and play a little game with it and

smile every time I get away with it.

When asked to sign un for the grocery store cards

for the savings and give the phone number and

personal information. Well I just fill out a

fictious name and give false number and

information. No one ever checks these things.

Then I still get my savings.

Maggie

--- arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote:

> People resent being coerced and/or manipulated

> to buy something they weren't looking for in

> the first place. They also resent someone else

> trying to manipulate their future actions by

> " signing up " to some kind of club, just to buy

> an item. They resent having their info " in your

> files " , where a " profile " of their behavior

> can be formed.

> I don't like being asked if I have a

> safeway club card when I try to buy a bottle of

> water, so I can save a dime, and I don't want

> to sign up for your stinking club, when all I

> wanted is to buy some water.

> And I don't want to give you my phone number

> when I buy batteries at radio shack.

> Its the little prompting games that I don't

> want to play.

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

yeah, for such things my name is Harry Scrotum and phone # is 800 555-1212

> Re: [ ] OT/ the first home business

> that will work for everyone

>

>

> Hehehe Arthur, I appreciate your take on this. I

> have my own and play a little game with it and

> smile every time I get away with it.

>

> When asked to sign un for the grocery store cards

> for the savings and give the phone number and

> personal information. Well I just fill out a

> fictious name and give false number and

> information. No one ever checks these things.

> Then I still get my savings.

>