RemedySpot.com

Re: solution and get back on topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nicely handled . samala,On 3/16/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote:

I believe I have a solution that will be minimally obtrusive to our purpose of spreading information about MMS and related health issues.Those of u with a business to share please put a link in our group link section. Include in the title Business Opportunity. Once a month

I will post a brief message for members to check for business opportunities if they are interested in supplementing their income . Members will still able to put links in messages to guide others to recommended health products related to the topic of the moment.This linking is to help with keeping BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES off the group.

Guest guest

Shoot , Thought I lost that post and redid another. IN NCph Votta <gaiacita@...> wrote: Nicely handled . samala, On 3/16/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002 > wrote: I believe I have a solution that will be minimally obtrusive to our purpose of spreading information about MMS and related health issues.Those of u with a business to share please put a link in our group link section. Include in the title Business Opportunity. Once a month I will post a brief message for members to check for business opportunities if they are interested in supplementing their income . Members will still able to put links in messages to guide others to recommended health products related to the topic of the moment.This linking is to help with keeping BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES off the group. Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

thanks !

I think it important for people to remember that some of us cannot work a steady job due to illness, have no major source of income, may have had serious financial setbacks b/ c of that and have found solutions to our health problems in the process of trying to get well that also offer an oppty to pay for our groceries! And hopefully one day something more.

I am thrilled for thsoe of you that have incomes or spouses that work or can live off your investements. But that is not the case for a lot of people who have had chromic illnesses. So I wish people coudl be kind, and understand we are trying to do the best we can with our skills, physical abilities and interests. And not everybody that is doing that is manipulating or coercing but simply providing a worthwhile product, business or serrvice that you can investigate or not. :o)

Thanks.

Meredith

On 3/16/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote:

Shoot , Thought I lost that post and redid another.

IN NCph Votta <gaiacita@...> wrote:

Nicely handled . samala,

On 3/16/08, Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> wrote:

I believe I have a solution that will be minimally obtrusive to our purpose of spreading information about MMS and related health issues.Those of u with a business to share please put a link in our group link section. Include in the title Business Opportunity. Once a month I will post a brief message for members to check for business opportunities if they are interested in supplementing their income .

Members will still able to put links in messages to guide others to recommended health products related to the topic of the moment.This linking is to help with keeping BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES off the group.

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

-- Don't get Greenwashed!

www.sweetlifeorganics.comCertified USDA Food Grade OrganicPersonal Care, Cosmetics, & Wellness