RemedySpot.com

Re: OT! OT! OT!/ the first home business that will work for everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello I joined last year and I got 10 people in MPM. One of them did grow a bit of downline but most of them are doing nothing. They aren't even ordering online so you need to go for more than just 10 and pray that you getat least 3 good ones. If they would all order online it would be helpful. I have earned a little but I am not really working it. There are so many interesting marketing opportunities it is hard to stay focused. Another thing to keep

in mind is that some of the 10 who joined under me did it for me because I needed 10 people so I didn't expect much from them. There is only one way to be successful with it and that is to stay focused and think of ways you can peak interest in it. If you decide to sign up to it, let me know offgroup and I'll be happy to give you a couple of ideas. Ginny, who owns the companies send out great ideas all the time. The company has lots of helpful materials and

training. Have a great and thankful day! ....Every day! Shouldn't we all be glad that we haven't had to suffer through a tsunami or an earthquake; then we'd really have some- thing to grumble about. Helen ph Votta <gaiacita@...> wrote: Well, I guess the biggest question would be--have you made any money? You said you've been with the mall for the past year. What are your thoughts on it?samala, On 3/16/08, helen/zhebee <zhebee > wrote: Use 's link below. Yes, I have joined up for this last year, however not through . As a matter of fact, I don't know but I can appreciate what is saying. I just wanted to support her and those who may be

interested in doing something like this. Acid Reflux? Constipation? Total body cleanse! More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

For those interested, or Not. This website started

over a year ago, in 2007 as a review of the Company.

Below, is the last post. Needless to say, interesting

reading for those " considering " , one way or another as

it tracks a year of the companies practices, growth,

proceeds to members, etc. - not necessarily by

" promoters " ala Ms. Ginny - although she has posted to

the site in the company's defense.

http://www.ivetriedthat.com/2007/08/30/review-of-my-power-mall-wheres-the-power/

Ps23mall on Mar 6th, 2008 at 1:37 am

Hi ,

No one will argue the fact that getting rebates back

for your on line purchases is a bad thing. What we

here get labeled as nay sayers for ,is the fact that

MPM is not living up to it’s potential. It’s often a

matter of hype over substance. And it simply hasn’t

made any of us money, except maybe Ginny and her crew.

If you look at how they operate , you’ll see certain

things don’t sit well with the members. Read the MPM

forum and it’s loaded with complaints . What CEO has

ever asked a group of “work at home” folks to donate

time and effort to work for free? Then the following

week solicit 400k in investments?

Read the Feb 14 update . Ginny herself tells you it’s

OK to cold call people out of the phone book. The idea

is if you get an answering machine cool. Leave a

message about MPM . If a real person answers , tell

them you have the wrong number or just hang up . Does

this really sound like advice from a capable corp.

mindtrust? If they think it’s OK to lie to strangers

,what makes you believe ,they’ll tell you the whole

truth ? The list goes on and on.

We don’t benefit a dime by pointing out all the

pitfalls of MPM or any other venture. But like Mort

and the others said , we can’t in good conscience let

others get sucked into promoting something that never

paid off for us with nearly a year of effort and

countless hours.

If your a shopper , look into Big Crumbs . At least

you’ll be receiving a larger rebate for your purchases

, get paid on time and don’t have to put up with the

countless glitches MPM seems to fall into.

Good luck .

--- helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:

>

>

> Hello

>

> I joined last year and I got 10 people in MPM. One

> of

> them did grow a bit of downline but most of them are

>

> doing nothing. They aren't even ordering online so

> you

> need to go for more than just 10 and pray that you

> get

> at least 3 good ones. If they would all order

> online it

> would be helpful.

>

> I have earned a little but I am not really working

> it.

> There are so many interesting marketing

> opportunities

> it is hard to stay focused.

>

> Another thing to keep in mind is that some of the

> 10

> who joined under me did it for me because I needed

> 10 people so I didn't expect much from them.

>

> There is only one way to be successful with it and

> that

> is to stay focused and think of ways you can peak

> interest in it.

>

> If you decide to sign up to it, let me know

> offgroup and

> I'll be happy to give you a couple of ideas.

> Ginny, who

> owns the companies send out great ideas all the

> time.

> The company has lots of helpful materials and

> training.

>

> Have a great and thankful day! ....Every day!

> Shouldn't

> we all be glad that we haven't had to suffer

> through a

> tsunami or an earthquake; then we'd really have

> some-

> thing to grumble about.

>

> Helen

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ph Votta <gaiacita@...> wrote:

> Well, I guess the biggest question would be--have

> you made any money? You said you've been with the

> mall for the past year. What are your thoughts on

> it?

>

> samala,

>

>

> On 3/16/08, helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Use 's link below. Yes, I have joined up for

> this last

> year, however not through . As a matter of

> fact, I

> don't know but I can appreciate what

> is

> saying. I just wanted to support her and those

> who may

> be interested in doing something like this.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Acid Reflux? Constipation? Total body cleanse!

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

>

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Hi Helen. I'm not really interested in joining. I've been doing some research on doing web businesses and was curious as to actually " meeting " a person that had succeeded. I see all the opportunities out there lol but don't know a single person, personally, that has gotten much out of them. I do know there is money to be made out there, though. I was at an ebay class (how to do ebay) and it was packed. I thought everyone was just there, like me, to see if it was really possible to make any money at it. But about halfway through the class the teacher asked " how many of you are making more than three thousand a month with ebay " and over half the hands shot up!! I was floored! A lady behind me had her hand up, so during break I asked her what she sold. She sold used kids clothes. She said she had learned to only buy the brand name clothes, and to make up outfits, and sold them by the box full, which she said each box had about 30 pieces of clothes and went for between $100 and $150 a box. She said she was doing so great at it that her husband was thinking of quiting his job and helping her expand, which is why she was at the class.

So--the possibilities are out there, and as has been pointed out, people that have gone practically broke from being sick, finding something easy to do from home, that works and can help them financially, could be of great benefit. It just takes percervierence and dedication and some good coaching.

thanks for the info. Good luck with your business. Get out there and advertise! :-)samala,On 3/16/08, helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:

Hello Ginny, who owns the companies send out great ideas all the time.

The company has lots of helpful materials and

training.

Guest guest

Hello I am virtually spending no time on the My Power Mall as I prefer Holy Tea Club and a couple of others I am doing. I really like the Power Mall concept in spite of some of the naysayers but I don't have the time for everything. Many of the naysayers on the 'net are just doing what they do to get attention ...it's call a big ego. You have to ask, "who are these people? How do they know more than you or I?" They don't. Some people just find the negative about anything. This world is not perfect. There will always be something negative. It's harder work to look for and find the positive. Try this > > Pick a friend, any friend and then write down 3 good qualities he/she has and then write down 3 undesirable qualities. Which was easier? Unless you picked the one that is always the angel ....... As far as making money at MLM, I am making some money but I would be making a lot more if I worked harder at it and stayed focus on one company, at most

two companies. I am more interested in providing good products to people who need and want them than the money although I like the money, too.Yes, the younger go-getters who are money driven are making lots of money. I personally know a number of people who are making well over $5000 per month and I also know a few millionaires all of whom who had nothing before. I also know that MLM has made a lot of millionaires. What attracts people to MLM is that there is no limit to what one can earn if they wish to go for it. There's so much involved in being successful that I cannot cover it in one

email. I find that, for the most part, those who don't make money at it, don't work at it. The least bit of rejection, which is mostly 'perceived' as rejection, sends them into a downer and they stop right there. There's other things but this is probably the main reason. Look at the flack I get on this group even though I am only offering products that they can take or leave. I wouldn't even stay with this group if it were not for all the nice people and the good feedback I have gotten both offgroup and ongroup. E-bay has made a lot

of money for lots of people, too. There again, there's a learning curve and the more you work at it the better it will be. The trick is not to drop out the minute you have a bad experience. Glean from that experience and do better next time until you get it right. You will need the right product(s) and a supplier for them. If you are offering a physical product like the baby clothes for example, you will have to be doing the shipping and handling. That is something I don't have to do in MLM. You will have to learn how to get people to go to your products on

E-Bay. EBay has had many great success stories. I wish I was younger, I might go for it myself. Although I made some money in MLM while I was inexperienced, I have learned a lot as I have gone along. I would imagine that if one does E-Bay, you will still be learning new things 5 years from now that you will have wished you had known when you started. I know that is the way it is for me in MLM.I know that I can teach people to make money in MLM if they will spend at least one hour a day at it and stay focused. Most people

won't even do that. They believe they won't make a go of it anyway so why work at it, I guess. But they should find someone to teach them, do what they are told and they should try it for a few months before they give up. If they did this, many would never give up. I wish you success in whatever you decide to do. Helen ph Votta <gaiacita@...> wrote: Hi Helen. I'm not really interested in joining. I've been doing some research on doing web businesses and was curious as to actually "meeting" a person that had succeeded. I see all the opportunities out there lol but don't know a single person, personally, that has gotten much out of them. I do know there is money to be made out there, though. I was at an ebay class (how to do ebay) and it was packed. I thought everyone was just there, like me, to see if it was really possible to make any money at it. But about halfway through the class the teacher asked "how many of you are making more than three thousand a month with ebay" and over half the hands shot up!! I was floored! A lady behind me had her hand up, so during break I

asked her what she sold. She sold used kids clothes. She said she had learned to only buy the brand name clothes, and to make up outfits, and sold them by the box full, which she said each box had about 30 pieces of clothes and went for between $100 and $150 a box. She said she was doing so great at it that her husband was thinking of quiting his job and helping her expand, which is why she was at the class. So--the possibilities are out there, and as has been pointed out, people that have gone practically broke from being sick, finding something easy to do from home, that works and can help them financially, could be of great benefit. It just takes percervierence and dedication and some good coaching. thanks for the info. Good luck with your business. Get out there and advertise! :-)samala, On 3/16/08, helen/zhebee <zhebee > wrote: Hello Ginny, who owns the companies send out great ideas all the time. The company has lots of helpful materials and training. Acid Reflux? Constipation? Total body cleanse! More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544